Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:54:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

Oh, the last 40h of the ICO have already begun. Somehow this ICO passed quickly. I am no longer used to an ICO ending on the scheduled date. Meanwhile, the dates are repeatedly postponed. But I am glad that Bittwatt does not join in, that the ICO ends on the weekend and is already listed on an Exchange on Monday
I agree with you, you don’t see this thing happening very often( to be listed on exchange the next day after the Ico ends). Also, besides Coss.io , they said on telegram that they will be listed on the Huobi exchange( date not known yet).

Oh really, they've already confirmed Huobi as well? Awesome.
Only last 10 hours are remains. But can we have data how much exactly they raised funds and you much tokens they sold yet?
Are you sure that they listing on Huobi after sometime? I mean I saw lot of fud/rumer message in telegram channel. I did not seen any official announcement from team.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

Oh, the last 40h of the ICO have already begun. Somehow this ICO passed quickly. I am no longer used to an ICO ending on the scheduled date. Meanwhile, the dates are repeatedly postponed. But I am glad that Bittwatt does not join in, that the ICO ends on the weekend and is already listed on an Exchange on Monday
I agree with you, you don’t see this thing happening very often( to be listed on exchange the next day after the Ico ends). Also, besides Coss.io , they said on telegram that they will be listed on the Huobi exchange( date not known yet).

Only last 10 hours are remains. But can we have data how much exactly they raised funds and you much tokens they sold yet?
Are you sure that they listing on Huobi after sometime? I mean I saw lot of fud/rumer message in telegram channel. I did not seen any official announcement from team.

It’s possible but as is always the case await official announcements through official channels not just here say and rumors the team has been very forthcoming with information so I’m sure once they know investors will know as well
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

It’s possible but as is always the case await official announcements through official channels not just here say and rumors the team has been very forthcoming with information so I’m sure once they know investors will know as well

I think the listing on Huobi would be quiet positive news, that's why official channel would announce it among the first sources. But we already have one exchange right after ICO ending, isn't this good enough? The next listing can be waited for some time)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:50:18 PM

I think the listing on Huobi would be quiet positive news, that's why official channel would announce it among the first sources. But we already have one exchange right after ICO ending, isn't this good enough? The next listing can be waited for some time)

Seems like I totally missed it when they confirmed a listing on Huobi. If it's true that is indeed great news, even if the trading won't start right from monday.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

It would be good news of course but as is the case seemingly always if it’s not a persons specific exchange they will still complain the fact they already have a confirmed exchange before end of ico is already amazing but nope people still find reasons to not be happy lol
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:52:12 PM

Yea, an official message will surely pop up if actually it was stated by them, we just have to wait, they've been close to the community in terms of communication and one thing is certain, various news will be popping up at this critical period, some of which may seem like FUD or to cause disbelief in the entire system but we should understand why we are here
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

Still 1 days left ICO will be ends. How much total fund is raised of ICO ?
and after ICO ended, just listing on COSS? Why the dev is choose to put on coss?

Cristian Hagmann, General manager & Co-founder of Bittwatt was an advisor of Coss. And Andrei Popescu, Co-Founder of coss.io is an advisor of Bittwatt
So they are already connected, so a listing on your Exchange is a logical step

the last 15 hours of the ICO are running, on the listing on Monday, the prices will probably already be above the ICO price, so buy fast!

Great to see Bitwatt already listing on COSS immediately after the ICO - they are not hanging around, I thought this wasn't possible due to token distribution but they obviously have a well planned procedure in place already.

It is a great place to start; they can then later move on to bigger exchanges when they sustain volume. I think it was wise going this direction and not having to deal with all the smart contract states.

I think thats also the idea from the team. Coss is having very good relationship with Bittwatt even from the ICO time. So it is wise to list it there as a first exchange irrespective of the size of the exchange.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:25:04 PM

and after ICO ended, just listing on COSS? Why the dev is choose to put on coss?

Cristian Hagmann, General manager & Co-founder of Bittwatt was an advisor of Coss. And Andrei Popescu, Co-Founder of coss.io is an advisor of Bittwatt

the last 15 hours of the ICO are running, on the listing on Monday, the prices will probably already be above the ICO price, so buy fast!

Great to see Bitwatt already listing on COSS immediately after the ICO - they are not hanging around, I thought this wasn't possible due to token distribution but they obviously have a well planned procedure in place already.

It is a great place to start; they can then later move on to bigger exchanges when they sustain volume. I think it was wise going this direction and not having to deal with all the smart contract states.

I think thats also the idea from the team. Coss is having very good relationship with Bittwatt even from the ICO time. So it is wise to list it there as a first exchange irrespective of the size of the exchange.

oh man only five hours of the ICO left now.. Can't wait to see what happens with this project in the next couple of weeks!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

Expectation from all the corners for this project is very nigh. Expectation management from the team is critical. They have to do it in a well organized manner. I am sure team can handle this and deliver beyond expectation.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

I am not sure how those exchanges work; but I think Huobi is more focused on Asian ICOs and they demand some sort of market making too I think of some given volume.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:27:14 PM

oh man only five hours of the ICO left now.. Can't wait to see what happens with this project in the next couple of weeks!

Yeah, the upcoming weeks/months will be interesting. I am also curious how the tokens will perform on the exchange(s).
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:29:06 PM

Yeah, the upcoming weeks/months will be interesting. I am also curious how the tokens will perform on the exchange(s).

Very excited to see the progression with Bittwatt, usually post-ICO you often have to wait weeks somtimes months for an exchange listing so it's very exciting to know that it wil be listed on coss within the next couple days
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:36:09 PM

Very excited to see the progression with Bittwatt, usually post-ICO you often have to wait weeks somtimes months for an exchange listing so it's very exciting to know that it wil be listed on coss within the next couple days

Im hoping that there is going to be some good news at the conference as well!
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

The last 4.5 hours of the ICO. it was a nice journey with the team of Bittwatt and i really believe in this project.
Now I'm looking forward to the result of the ICO and I'm curious how the listing on Monday runs
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

This shows the confidence of the team in their project. They are not afraid of token price dumping with the beginning of trades. They know BWT has enough strength behind its name - the strength in project idea, in investments of thousands of people, in working model that already changes the sphere of commercial electricity exchange between manufacturer and common people.
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:32:10 PM

The last 4.5 hours of the ICO. it was a nice journey with the team of Bittwatt and i really believe in this project.
Now I'm looking forward to the result of the ICO and I'm curious how the listing on Monday runs

Have they posted anywhere the total they've raised so far? Interested to see how many tokens are going to be left
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:54:00 PM

Have they posted anywhere the total they've raised so far? Interested to see how many tokens are going to be left

no, not now. but i am sure they will announce the numbers tomorrow. or on monday before the listing.
I think they narrowly missed the hardcap
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

Bittwatt just announced a special update, including a BTW trading promo on Coss.io! 500,000 BTW giveaway!
https://medium.com/@BittwattPteLtd/bittwatt-special-updates-d4b95a7ea217
Amazing article i did not know that Bittwatt had raised $10.8 million USD in 5 days for their first phase amazing article i would recommend to read it.
OMG, 500,000 BTW in trading contest. Wow, I'll definitely participate in that contest. Already have coss.io account. This is good opportunity to earn huge money.

Very generous trading contest, a good way of marketing aswell. Good work Bittwatt
Yes, this is a marketing tricks and this kind of contest can always attract people's. This is opportunity also for us to earn BTW tokens.

Yeah I totally agree with you. They are really smart. With this move a lot of people will get I come with bittwatt

yeah, im tempted to do some trading to see if i can get one of the spots haha

It’s a good contest as it will draw exactly what they need after the ico which is solid daily 24 hr volume for trading early on after ico this is one of the best ways to get other exchanges to pick up your project and start spreading market availability

I am surely getting a handful of those bonus token. Can't imagine myself missing out on those gems

I am afraid I don't have the necessary funds to be competitive in such a trading contest. However, I wish you guys all the best luck.

Am yet to check the rules of the contest but for a quick information from someone who has, is there any minimum amount of token that's needed to be eligible for it
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

me check website why Privacy error and Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.bittwatt.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). how many icon sold  Huh Huh
indo1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 12:41:11 AM

coingratulations for succesful ico now just wait how much token you sold and about token not sold will you burn it ? trading will start in 28 may so maybe today we will trading in coss.io right ?

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: