Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

If you are looking for an exchange where you can easily exchange Fiat ($, EUR, GBP)  in ETH / BTC / BWT, you should really take a look at the Bittwatt Exchange. A very simple exchange and it works very well
For Romanian users, I would like to say, then you can also pay in LEU

I think even COSS allows fiat but you need to KYC for it. as far as I my knowledge is extended they have recently rolled fiat. I know USD is there but not sure of EURO is there. I think it would make sense to use bitwatt exchange if you are trading energy otherwise coss would be good until a bigger exchange is announced.

As soon as you want to change to FIAT, KYC will come in place. But in some exchanges it worth doing KYC as we can cash out to FIAT sometimes to be on the safe side. However, it is not needed for Bittwatt as this is a must have token in the portfolio.

As far as I can see, you just have to give Bittwatt an address to trade up to 2000 euros on the day. This is a little KYC :-)
Only from 25k Euro deposit you have to make the complete KYC

It is an expected step if you are dealing with actual money. Plus I think for bitwatt to be able to handle fiat they will be running under some regulation so it would just make sense to KYC the first time.

Of course they'll some sort of regulation, from what faulerwilli wrote if one is transacting with fund below 2000 euro one doesn't need to undergo full KYC process an address perhaps thus only big players with 25k euros us expected to undergo full KYC which I think is okay

Well, they are just following rules to be on the safe side of things, such capital is a huge one when it comes to investment, so its understandable if they request for such procedures and i don't see such impeding the impact of this project, to me its a welcome development, bittwatt has been doing good so far and the likelihood of them doing more can be felt
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

If you are looking for an exchange where you can easily exchange Fiat ($, EUR, GBP)  in ETH / BTC / BWT, you should really take a look at the Bittwatt Exchange. A very simple exchange and it works very well

I think even COSS allows fiat but you need to KYC for it. as far as I my knowledge is extended they have recently rolled fiat. I know USD is there but not sure of EURO is there. I think it would make sense to use bitwatt exchange if you are trading energy otherwise coss would be good until a bigger exchange is announced.

As soon as you want to change to FIAT, KYC will come in place. But in some exchanges it worth doing KYC as we can cash out to FIAT sometimes to be on the safe side. However, it is not needed for Bittwatt as this is a must have token in the portfolio.

This is most definitely a must have token to have in your portfolio. It has huge potential to be a really good payout one day, for now you hold, let the team do their thing and see what the future brings Smiley

I agree, the potential of when the B2B platform goes live is massive, especially if they do expand their operations into the EU and countries like the UK.  I think this is just the start  of what's going to be an exciting time for Bittwatt.

Getting into eu markets would be huge but also would require a lot more legal red tape balancing I think that’s why the team need to way the ease of access of new areas with the amount of impact it will have on the platform as a whole
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

From what i've seen Bittwatt has held it's own in the market lately! I believe it's due to the strong foundations it set.

It's been quite volatile, hard to decide which way it's heading at the moment. I wouldn't want to be a trader in these current market conditions.

I try to purchase when I feel a token is at a good price point regardless, when Bitcoin and Eth are down, you can often see Alts dip before a rise as people don't want to sell whilst so cheap. BWT has some momentum at the moment but it's still a very attractive price.

Yeah I think it's still below ICO price I still see lots of room for price growth definitely a good buy if you've got spare funds.

Honestly even at the high of $0.06 it's still a fantastic entry point into BWT.  When the B2B platform launches, im pretty sure the price will be pegged to 1 KW of energy, so i don't see it being cheaper than that.

The CEO spoke in the Telegram Channel of $ 1 at the end of the year. Of course he has to say something like that as a CEO, but I almost agree with him. Hopefully the next bull run will come in autumn and BWT will benefit from it as well. and if next year many new markets and the trading platform come along, then I also see $ 1 per token

Everyone is looking forwards to the next bull run and many seem confident it will take place. I hope we will not be disappointed Smiley. I think the CEO is hinting to $1 because of the release of the product then and the energy suppliers using the platform.

We've been having our hopes raised in the past months since the start of the year and every time it gets smashed, obviously there is nothing holding the markets save for some whales manipulation but we are in the 2nd part of the year so I have a lot of positives
Yeah. Am very positive too, I believe the bull run will soon happen and as for the whales we all should hope everything plays out well

I don't know but the whales are always in charge and don't want to  let go of the market.. But all my hope are on things changing for  the better this second half.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:20:02 PM

This is most definitely a must have token to have in your portfolio. It has huge potential to be a really good payout one day, for now you hold, let the team do their thing and see what the future brings Smiley

I agree, the potential of when the B2B platform goes live is massive, especially if they do expand their operations into the EU and countries like the UK.  I think this is just the start  of what's going to be an exciting time for Bittwatt.

Getting into eu markets would be huge but also would require a lot more legal red tape balancing I think that’s why the team need to way the ease of access of new areas with the amount of impact it will have on the platform as a whole

have you checked their site? They have a 'business' section and it shows that UK plans are currently underway, so It can't be that much 'tape' stopping them from expanding into the EU Cheesy
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:07:36 PM

That’s what I meant though the team balances those things between the profitability vs the difficulty and the eu is one that they found balanced out well enough to get it going so soon after launch the teams always had a solid plan for the longterm
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:12:43 PM

have you checked their site? They have a 'business' section and it shows that UK plans are currently underway, so It can't be that much 'tape' stopping them from expanding into the EU Cheesy

getting to EU countries is gonna be a very impressive decision. I believe they stand the chance of making huge profit from EU countries

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:16:36 PM

Today the price is up more than 30% a good sight especially for this project, seems promo on COSS exchange make the price up, hopefully after the distribution of prizes the price is not down too far.

Yeah, I love Bittwatt they are really making a lot of progress I am expecting more improvement from them. Kudos to them

yeah, i was really impressed with their beta platform website https://beta.bittwatt.com didn't expect them to have their FIAT > BWT exchange up so quickly as well.

Yeah... The platform was developed quickly. Bittwatt are ready to deliver and they are efficiently doing that. We hope to see the best of Bittwatt.

I also didn't expect that, but it is great that we have that fast. Users will surely love this. One of the important things is to enable fiat.

when we talk about Fiat, can we purchase with PayPal? who else is experiencing slow loading of the beta site  Huh or is it from my end  Huh Huh

Bittwatt Exchange works very well. Regarding the Fiat deposit, I can not help you unfortunately, I have so far only bought in ETH. I just tried to pay in Fiat, but you have to get yourself verified, and I do not have time for that today

Ok thank you for this faulerwilli, i was curious to know how about the Fiat deposit function but however i am yet to also give it a try as well, and also beta website worked smoothly from here maybe it was from me yesterday

Bittwatt started going up earlier than my expectations. I managed to buy only few tokens when it was at low. I thought price will stay at low for few more days.

I went to coinmarketcap.com to check up bwt price and I was stunned at the total supply at just 9m wow and at $0.02... Bittwatt is increasing even with the stale market

Yes, I am happy because Bittwatt is rocking and I managed to buy good amount of tokens at low price. I am not going to sell my tokens, I will hold it long term.

Nice. I have a few listed down tokens that I wish to buy at this down side of market, maybe I have to add this to it just to get more of it.

My advice to you, add it bro, BWT will rise am sure one of the reason is that it is a utility token once a lot of people start using it to pay their bill it demand will rise thereby causing it value to skyrocket. Anyway this is just a speculation but I think it gonna happen

That's most times basically what most calls and figures around the crypto market is most times. But thanks though. I will try to remember that
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:29:46 PM

Breaking into eu and Asia will be the markets to watch China for instance has a huge push on green power that I’d imagine lots of countries and companies would be looking to trade against and pick up on the open market
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:28:12 AM

Breaking into eu and Asia will be the markets to watch China for instance has a huge push on green power that I’d imagine lots of countries and companies would be looking to trade against and pick up on the open market

True; I think this would enable new comers since you have a platform to trade. I don't think green would matter as long as it is energy I think anyone can or would use it.

gee777

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 04:46:11 AM

True; I think this would enable new comers since you have a platform to trade. I don't think green would matter as long as it is energy I think anyone can or would use it.

I think green energy is important and it matters as long as it is green especially in this present days where green technology is all that is talked about. Bittwatt should focus on following the green energy trend if they want to last in trading energy.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

Not only EU but also to other continents in the world. Also I have seen some discussions already about expansion in Asian countries.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wenwen

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:24:47 AM

Good afternoon. Now the whole world is trying to save electricity, so this technology of this coin will be very popular. Only time is needed. I wish everyone good luck.

Today the price is up more than 30% a good sight especially for this project, seems promo on COSS exchange make the price up, hopefully after the distribution of prizes the price is not down too far.

Yeah, I love Bittwatt they are really making a lot of progress I am expecting more improvement from them. Kudos to them

yeah, i was really impressed with their beta platform website https://beta.bittwatt.com didn't expect them to have their FIAT > BWT exchange up so quickly as well.

Yeah... The platform was developed quickly. Bittwatt are ready to deliver and they are efficiently doing that. We hope to see the best of Bittwatt.

I also didn't expect that, but it is great that we have that fast. Users will surely love this. One of the important things is to enable fiat.

when we talk about Fiat, can we purchase with PayPal? who else is experiencing slow loading of the beta site  Huh or is it from my end  Huh Huh

Bittwatt Exchange works very well. Regarding the Fiat deposit, I can not help you unfortunately, I have so far only bought in ETH. I just tried to pay in Fiat, but you have to get yourself verified, and I do not have time for that today

Ok thank you for this faulerwilli, i was curious to know how about the Fiat deposit function but however i am yet to also give it a try as well, and also beta website worked smoothly from here maybe it was from me yesterday

Bittwatt started going up earlier than my expectations. I managed to buy only few tokens when it was at low. I thought price will stay at low for few more days.

I went to coinmarketcap.com to check up bwt price and I was stunned at the total supply at just 9m wow and at $0.02... Bittwatt is increasing even with the stale market

Yes, I am happy because Bittwatt is rocking and I managed to buy good amount of tokens at low price. I am not going to sell my tokens, I will hold it long term.

Now i am wishing i bought a lot when it was pretty down it is now  Cry Cry I didn't know they had such a low supply TBH

Maybe i can still enter now though but i am down on cash
That is actually not the real number if coins in circulation, and it needs to be updated. For the real number of coins in circulation, always check the contract address: https://ethplorer.io/address/0xca3ea3061d638e02113aa960340c98343b5acd62
As you ca see, currently there are 39 million BWT tokens that were issued.

5773 holders till today, it's still on the low, I like to see more holders and visibility for the token in coming weeks and months

It was just going on, I think when Bittwatt will be active in several countries at the end of the year, then the number of Hodler increases
The next few weeks will be interesting, how Bittwatt will grow in Romania and Bulgaria.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

Not only EU but also to other continents in the world. Also I have seen some discussions already about expansion in Asian countries.

Yeah, i believe it gonna happen it just a matter of time,  Bittwatt have every reason to expand to the rest of the world but I know it gonna be slow but steady

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:19:52 AM

You're right, they just have to start with places where they can easily operate, when the project starts progressing, they can get the attention of individuals and corporate bodies, this will be an avenue for them to spring up and diversify to various areas, countries tend to embrace anything that will boost their economy, so it will be a lot easier when bittwatt becomes solid
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:47:10 AM

Yeah, i believe it gonna happen it just a matter of time,  Bittwatt have every reason to expand to the rest of the world but I know it gonna be slow but steady

Bittwatt will grow slow but steady. According to the roadmap they will expand their business, this year to Hungary and Turkey. This will bring a lot of new customers and investors.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:59:01 AM

That's a fact. Energy is what we all need at almost every point of our life thus we can be sure that the project will surely receive lots of participants.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:05:22 AM

Good afternoon. Now the whole world is trying to save electricity, so this technology of this coin will be very popular. Only time is needed. I wish everyone good luck.

when we talk about Fiat, can we purchase with PayPal? who else is experiencing slow loading of the beta site  Huh or is it from my end  Huh Huh

Now i am wishing i bought a lot when it was pretty down it is now  Cry Cry I didn't know they had such a low supply TBH

Maybe i can still enter now though but i am down on cash
That is actually not the real number if coins in circulation, and it needs to be updated. For the real number of coins in circulation, always check the contract address: https://ethplorer.io/address/0xca3ea3061d638e02113aa960340c98343b5acd62
As you ca see, currently there are 39 million BWT tokens that were issued.

5773 holders till today, it's still on the low, I like to see more holders and visibility for the token in coming weeks and months

It was just going on, I think when Bittwatt will be active in several countries at the end of the year, then the number of Hodler increases
The next few weeks will be interesting, how Bittwatt will grow in Romania and Bulgaria.

Once they expand operations in UK and other parts of EU then many people will be interested in buying Bittwatt tokens at that time token supply might not be enough. Just my guess.
Ace44

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

Bittwatt will grow slow but steady. According to the roadmap they will expand their business, this year to Hungary and Turkey. This will bring a lot of new customers and investors.

Great, never knew they have that already planned out to get into two more countries this year, this is going to be massive as everyday goes by, its nice to see projects dishing out what they promised as oppose to the usual thing we get these days all in the name of ICOs, i'm really following up this project to see where it leads and hopefully, it will lead to something much better
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

Great, never knew they have that already planned out to get into two more countries this year, this is going to be massive as everyday goes by, its nice to see projects dishing out what they promised as oppose to the usual thing we get these days all in the name of ICOs, i'm really following up this project to see where it leads and hopefully, it will lead to something much better

I think expansion of business in other countries will be easy once they get permission to operate in UK. Team should focus on UK first.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

That is one of the perks of energy you got massive players in various countries and you can actually target the whole sample space. I mean you could really reach out to all given there are several hundreds or thousands.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: