Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:34:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

The project looks rather hopeful.
Certain vision, absorbing business, brilliant website.
Yes this project is one of the better ones you can find. It has a lot of potential and i really look forward to how this project will turn out to be.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

The plan is very nice and if you truly thrive in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.

I'm optimistic their vision will become a reality, they have a very strong team well focused and determined the future seems secured for this guys.

With a successful project, working exchange already on ground, trading exchange to come soon and a some partnerships, i believe they will really go far in the future.

Yes, Bittwatt team is doing what is needed for this project. And I think this project will a successful one. In fact there is lot of development in last few months. 
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:36:09 AM

The plan is very nice and if you truly thrive in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.

I'm optimistic their vision will become a reality, they have a very strong team well focused and determined the future seems secured for this guys.

With a successful project, working exchange already on ground, trading exchange to come soon and a some partnerships, i believe they will really go far in the future.

Yes, Bittwatt team is doing what is needed for this project. And I think this project will a successful one. In fact there is lot of development in last few months. 

The new website is looking amazing, a great GUI and nice to see some clear roadmap goals and news.

Things are on the up - I hope the project continues to excel
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

Any news on the expansion part? I am not sure where they are at when it comes to progress in Romania and whether they were able to get partners on board?

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

Any news on the expansion part? I am not sure where they are at when it comes to progress in Romania and whether they were able to get partners on board?

I heard no news about the progress in Romania or other countries. I think Bittwatt focus is, the development of the beta version of their platform. The Exchange is the first step, more will follow.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

the Bittwatt / Fiat Exchange is working very well now. Now I am waiting for the Energy Exchange. Does anyone have any idea when it will start?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

I think the partnerships would be the most effective  since they have the exchange in place and COSS on the other hand is not a bad option to start trading; They seem to also support fiat along with crypto.

Yea, that's some nice partnership that they got there, they must have planed the whole thing before now, both parties involved are perfect yardstick in the establishment of any platform when it comes to cryptos and they secured the partnership deal which most project wish to get, so i'm really optimistic about the whole project and the aspect that bittwatt tend to focus
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:18:41 PM

cool, there is already a beta version of the platform online. I registered immediately. https://beta.bittwatt.com/
looks very good. My first look fell on the exchange, very easy to use. And what is very interesting: you can also change Fiat / Fiat
Great information am gonna check it out. I have always waited for this and change fiat/fiat it really awesome I believe Bittwatt knows the importance of making their service simple and user friendly.
Nice. I'll register it definitely. I checked that this platform look bit simple and really look like easy to use. But this platform does require KYC?

Thanks for sharing the link. I also found this link on google when i searched up Bitwatt. I am liking the exchange so far. It has low fees apparently. Many users are searching for a low fee exchange. So this is a plus point.

Wow nice, thanks for the link. I have checked the platform and it really looks great. The Exchange is awesome, you can change BWT in ETH or FIAT (USD, GBP, EUR and RON) and vice versa.
Yeah, thanks for the link. I can access the link but don't know how not able to register. Showing error when I am trying to click on register button. But error in code so cannot identify issue.

I am facing the same; I think it was too early for it to be released or that I am missing something. I've read that some were successful in making the purchase through the exchange.
Unfortunately same issue with me. Let's wait for sometime or we should inform admin in telegram channel. Might be developers making some changes or might some different issue?

Registration process works perfectly, just registered there. I'm going to try account verification and will post about this.
caisa88

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

Bittwatt has a partnership with Eva-Energy from Romania, which will allow the customers(they have around 30.000 customers) to pay their bills using BWT starting with the end of this month. Also, i've read on the telegram channel about partnerships with companies from Belgium, Holland and France from what i remember.

chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

Bittwatt has a partnership with Eva-Energy from Romania, which will allow the customers(they have around 30.000 customers) to pay their bills using BWT starting with the end of this month. Also, i've read on the telegram channel about partnerships with companies from Belgium, Holland and France from what i remember.

I have not heard anything after this Eva-Energy from Romania partnership. I think based on outcome of this partnership, many other will join BittWatt.
Anilbg

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

I have not heard anything after this Eva-Energy from Romania partnership. I think based on outcome of this partnership, many other will join BittWatt.

Yes, there is not announcement from BittWatt team after this partnership with Eva-Energy. But I am confident that there are more energy related project, companies interested in joining BittWatt.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

Yes, there is not announcement from BittWatt team after this partnership with Eva-Energy. But I am confident that there are more energy related project, companies interested in joining BittWatt.

Really hope we here more energy company announcements I’m sure their are a lot interested but getting additional official announcements over the next few months would be great for the project
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

Really hope we here more energy company announcements I’m sure their are a lot interested but getting additional official announcements over the next few months would be great for the project

May be these companies are waiting to see the how this partnership with Eva-Energy is working. Its kind of demo or testing. If its successful then I see many standing in like to join BittWatt.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

Yea. It is generally a good innovation and hopefully they can go ahead with the plans with the capital raise. We just have to support them in any way we can while  they try to do their part of the work.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

OH pretty cool, lovely update, more of this expansion is needed for Bittwatt, they seem to be among the few projects putting in extra efforts and working the talks, would check in telegram for more updates

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

That will be nice to see and maybe something must be going underground in terms of partnership deals, i really hope the team will really address this to authenticate the above statement and which will generate a lot of buzz capable of driving up the value of the token overtime, we may hopefully get to see a lot of things coming out soon from this project
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

OH pretty cool, lovely update, more of this expansion is needed for Bittwatt, they seem to be among the few projects putting in extra efforts and working the talks, would check in telegram for more updates

EVA-Energy is not the only partner for Bittwatt. They have also partnerships with the Bulgarian company Energy Market JSC and the Macedonian electricity supplier Future Energy.
Chapman-Hana

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Hey, guys. I wish this project go up well and ideally! Judicious website, really well vision, riveting idea.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

the Bittwatt / Fiat Exchange is working very well now. Now I am waiting for the Energy Exchange. Does anyone have any idea when it will start?

No news on that now but i think they will want to finish with the exchange site and clear all issues before moving on to the energy exchange site.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:39:05 PM

EVA-Energy is not the only partner for Bittwatt. They have also partnerships with the Bulgarian company Energy Market JSC and the Macedonian electricity supplier Future Energy.

Yes. You are correct, I forgot other partnerships. But all these companies actively using Bittwatt platform? Or it's still early stage of development?
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: