Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2324 times)
Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:44:55 AM

If I get a child in my old age before I lose it I'll teach him about bitcoin, I'll say that this bitcoin helped the teenager until I've got money because of that I'm reaching my dreams because bitcoin bitcoin so much help for yourself ... You're not kai until I've got money because of it I hit my dreams because bitcoin bitcoin so much help for yourself ... You do not need to be tired of
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:02:37 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

I still doesn't have any kids, but when I do have. I will also teach him/her about bitcoin. Bitcoin has became more common these days and many people know about it. I think in the future bitcoin will be a common knowledge to everyone. People will use it in there veryday life for payments transactions, earnings, and etc. That is why it is neccesary for our children to have a knowledge about it.

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:15:53 AM

I actually think that teaching kids about bitcoin is not just a noble idea, it's an obligation as parents if you want your kids to make the best of their lives.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:51:44 AM

your child is too young to teach bitcoin. In his age he needs to play or hang out with his friends. Bitcoin is hard to understand you can teach him is he is in teen like 16 or 17 years old. I think in that age they can easily understand bitcoin.
Teaching bitcoin in kids are so hard cause they don't know how to  understand will cause his mind are active in playing and studies. I think the right age to teach is 16 or 17 cause they understand and they know how manage there time in study and working in bitcoin.
faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:06:45 AM

I do not think it's too early to explain about bitcoin to kids, whoever it is. There will be times, children will be interested to understand a technology, then we can explain about technology and bitcoin. I think for a 10-year-old boy does not need an understanding of bitcoin. let them focus on school and build relationships with their friends.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:17:38 AM

I actually think that teaching kids about bitcoin is not just a noble idea, it's an obligation as parents if you want your kids to make the best of their lives.
Teaching bitcoin to children is not a pre-requisite. It takes readiness and willingness for someone to learn it. It requires dicipline and patience to engage in cryptocurrency. However, if you want your children to learn, there's nothing wrong with it. Teach the basics first and have your children be guided accordingly and monitored properly. Don't forget to instill in their minds its advantages and disadvantages.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:28:41 AM

Teaching bitcoin to children is not a pre-requisite. It takes readiness and willingness for someone to learn it. It requires dicipline and patience to engage in cryptocurrency. However, if you want your children to learn, there's nothing wrong with it. Teach the basics first and have your children be guided accordingly and monitored properly. Don't forget to instill in their minds its advantages and disadvantages.
It's not a mere discussion of its benefits and profit you gain from it. It needs proper education and responsibility for parents to teach children about bitcoin. It's a good idea to have children learned about cryptocurrency, but the way we lead them is a must and matters the most. Children need motivation and dedication from parents to be successful in cryptocurrency. I agree, that if the children is not interested and ready to learn then don't force them. Teaching them may not still give productive results if that's the case.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:59:53 AM

I think it's a good thing to teach your kids to know bitcoin and how to get bitcoin. but for his very young age, I think you should remind him also about the issue of education. because that is the main thing to go to school. hopefully your child can divide his time for school and work bitcoin. I'm sure your child will succeed if he's smart to share his time, he can go to school and also find his own income from bitcoin through bounty and follow some campaigns.
It's a pretty good idea. And you are right, should always be supervised their development related to cryptocurrency. Children tend to be unstable and still need help in making a decision.

ListenMiss

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:06:56 AM

This is a good thing. I taught my kids about bitcoin. Provide the necessary knowledge about bitcoin. I created an e-wallet for my child to use later. I will start teaching it how to earn bitcoin.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:17:19 AM

what ,really teaching children about bitcoin? i don't think it's good for him and children will don't understand what are you talking about Grin
Teaching bitcoin for children at there young age I don't thinks it good cause children now there attention and focus are in playing and study. At there young age it hard to understand and teach them. We need to wait a perfect time and right age to teach and learn in bitcoin.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:17:58 AM

It's not a mere discussion of its benefits and profit you gain from it. It needs proper education and responsibility for parents to teach children about bitcoin. It's a good idea to have children learned about cryptocurrency, but the way we lead them is a must and matters the most. Children need motivation and dedication from parents to be successful in cryptocurrency. I agree, that if the children is not interested and ready to learn then don't force them. Teaching them may not still give productive results if that's the case.
I think it's an advantage if we let children learn bitcoin at a very young age. It's best if children have a financial knowledge little by little, it does not need to be complicated, so when they grow up they will already have an idea about how to properly handle money, to deal with trading, and investment. Teaching children like savings at an early age can be very helpful, same thing goes with bitcoin. Though it may be hard but what you can do is look for strategies and motivation to get their attention to learn and let it lives in their minds and becomes part of their system until the future.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
solarisexodus

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

I understand your sentiment that every parent should teach their children how to earn money as early as they are so that they could attain financial freedom at an early age. But is it really necessary for a child? Children should work with their own business not a business of an adult. It is ok to teach them about technology but still give them time to play and enjoy their childhood.
lautantepi

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:40:58 AM

It's best to watch your child also to save things that can harm or affect their minds. But it will be a challenge for us parents. I just want them to take advantage of their childhood.
maerose_sun

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

in my opinion if my child is still in minor age i don't want him to teach about bitcoin, i want him to enjoy his child life like playing his favorite games, making his assignments, and study his lessons, what i want him to teach is doing house hold chores  Grin, when he is on the right age that's the time maybe I will teach him how to bitcoin as long as he want too, because for me bitcoin needs your willingness to do so because if not it's useless to join bitcoin.
aucoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:35:34 AM

it's a great idea indeed. Show him some videos on Youtube or in social networks,its the easiest way
Or better ask some person who directly works in some blockchain platform, they can advise you some personal companies resources
supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

Its a nice idea teaching our kids about bitcoin because children nowadays are already familiar with advance technologies easy for them to understand the mechanics on how to join and.began earning that they can use it to finance their studies.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:03:07 PM

I think you'd better wait a bit. Your son is still too small to really understand bitcoin.
mrsimons121

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:13:27 PM

I don't think it's appropriate to teach a 10yr old kid about crypto currencies. You'll just give him a headache. Let him enjoy his childhood first. Time will come when he will personally/ voluntarily ask you to teach him out of his curiosity. Not knowing something won't hurt a thing.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:21:37 PM

I also plan to introduce my children to bitcoins and cryptocurrency, but not earlier than 15 years. In an earlier age they do not need it, just  excess information.
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

Its a nice idea teaching our kids about bitcoin because children nowadays are already familiar with advance technologies easy for them to understand the mechanics on how to join and.began earning that they can use it to finance their studies.
Yes we should teach them for the sake of information only, because in future we are expecting that bitcoin will be use for most of our daily activities, therefore i think that if our children will learn about bitcoin, it will be beneficial for them in future, Bitcoin now even becoming popular in backward countries, where at least people have the facilities of using internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: