Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2324 times)
dreamteam17

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:38:45 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
It is very cool! but, it's still small, do not take your child to a child, no one knows whether there will be a crypto currency in the future, the child will always know about it)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

what ,really teaching children about bitcoin? i don't think it's good for him and children will don't understand what are you talking about Grin

Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

I read a news about kid writing book that explains about bitcoin. You should buy his book to educate your children. THey should be taught about bitcoin, who knows they can invent somehting useful using blockchain technology.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
First, I appreciate your idea, but I do not think it's right to teach Bitcoin to a 10-year-old child, as we know if Bitcoin is a digital technological economy, while a 10-year-old is not ready for that, worrying about disrupting their school lessons , because I think studying in school is more important for children.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

I think you have good intentions in teaching your child about bitcoin but I think your child is still young to understand bitcoin. There are some teenagers out there who still can't understand bitcoin, how it works and how to use it and I think your child would understand it harder than them, but I think little by little he'll understand it too. Just explain it in simplest way you can. It might be hard but as long as you are willing to teach your child and your child is willing and interested to learn, anything is possible.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
paykal5

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:40:28 PM

As a parents,you should spend time teaching your kids about the importance of money and how to spend it wisely.Taking to your kids about bitcoin can teach them valuable lesson about money management.
Digital money has no barriers:- When it comes to cryptocurrency like bitcoin,one one of the greatest benefits is that there are no psychological barriers.Even though most of today's transactions are done electronically,parents should still instill that sense of truthfulness. bitcoin can be converted into  real money although it can't be physically touched.
Bitcoin can actually teach personal responsibility:- One of bitcoin most famous logos-"Be your own Bank" is reason enough to go digital on your financial and teach your kids about it from a young age.

kil5478

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

I do not yet have children, but I'm sure that you need to spend a lot of time to live their financial literacy. Moreover, the crypto currency is our future.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

Do not first force your child to learn about cryptocurrency. We knew that crypto is more on technical and it is hard to understand specially, in a 10 year old child.
I'd also not recommended to make a similarity between video games to bitcoin because the imagination of a child is different in what we think of and maybe, he will bear in mind that crypto is just a game. You can discuss to him in a gradual manner wherein your child will understand the uses of bitcoin in real life.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

You are not trying your children about crypto currency or bitcoin. You are teaching your student to earn bitcoin.

Games and or video games will not be cut for children to know about bitcoin, teaching and earning is a different things and you are teaching your child wrong.

If you want your children about bitcoin, start buying him books and start him to watch videos about Bitcoin.

If you wanted your children earn using bitcoin, try to download some tutorials about mining. Discuss to them what is cryptocurrency and i know that it will be helpful. Bitcoin is now gaining investors and users and i know that your child will be a Bitcoin millionaire someday if he/she tried to earn a lot of bitcoins. It will be all worth it.
are you serious?teaching children about mining?do you know how expensive and dangerous miners for childrens?this something about electricity,and for sure you dont want your children to become toasted baby by accident right?know what?better USE YOUR MIND BEFORE MAKE SOME ADVICE your just an spare user in this forum lol
darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

I think this idea is too inappropriate because he is still a child you should let him enjoy his childhood. Our childhood is the only stage of our lives wherein the only problem we had that time is how to have toys and to sleep at afternoon. So let him grow a little more, let him enjoy his childhood.

hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

I think it is too early to teach our kids in the world of bitcoin. It can complicate with their studies and will bring pressure to their young mindset. Just wait the right time when they will get matured.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

bitcoin is not an essential knowledge that your kid needs right now. He needs to experience several things for him to develop several skills such as crossing the road alone, riding the bus on his own, having wound because of falling on the bike, etcetera. These experinces helps him develop socio-emotional skills that he'll use in the future. Teach your kid to be a better man not a rich man.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

Obviously I will teach my kids to learn about Bitcoin, but I have to wait for my child aged 10 to 15 because he is underage thinking he still wants to play the game. because Bitcoin is not a toy. so I have to wait long over 10 years.
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

Explaining about crypto in accordance with his age is very good, I hope david got good response about krypto and hope he likes it because potentially become a reliable investor or trader if he knows it early
mehedi24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Personal Account

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

I think the idea of teaching your children about bitcoin in that young age is inappropriate let them experience the fun and  enjoyment they are too young too manipulate or hold that kind of account. They should be playing with their friends and savoring the life of childhood . I think the idea of yours is right you just want to teach your children so that they will be ready on their future but this is not the right time.
you are also right.it also a good idea teach your children about bitcoin .because if you die .your don,t know your bitcoin stock.so it is very need to learn and tech your children all about bitcoin.you say your children 10 years old.i think it,s not enough for learning bitcoin.but if you tech bitcoin ,your children future and settle his life.  
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

all helps to teach children anything. There are colorful books. Right now the student writes a book about bitcoin. I think it will help our children learn this with the words of the same child.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

I think your child is to young to teach him such complicated things as bitcoin. It is hard to understand even for a teenager or an adult what is bitcoin and how it works so for a 10 year child is even harder. You should first start by teaching him about money, about businesses simple things that he can understand snd only after he understands the basics, you can start teaching them about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Such young kids are not interested in things like bitcoin and if he does not like it he is not going to learn it and you cant force him to do that because you would make thing even worse. I will suggest you to wait a few more years until he grows up to 13-14 years because then he will be capable of understanding all this things. Until then you can prepare everything you want to learn him.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

You have made the worst decision ever. David will not appreciate what you are talking about and you will only waste your efforts. Try teaching dave about bitcoin when he is 16 years old. Teenagers are very hungry for new hobbies and are very curious. That is only my advice and sorry if I am too straightforward.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:14:26 PM

That's really nice and I like this idea, children are the future of the world and of if they're powered with such a futuristic technology it'll be really good for them, they'll be able to make more from it than we can. I have encouraged my neighbours kids to do tasks and pay them in Bitcoins, it's got them seriously hooked up to it. So I like this approach can use it.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

Tell the child in the summer? And why are you postponing? This is not information that carries the character of loss or house. Start now just about the terminology.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: