Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2326 times)
CutieKeisha

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:04:53 AM

should be so that in the future, they wont have much questions like most people here
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:15:04 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 06:18:38 PM by Epimetheus

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
I think the idea of teaching your children about bitcoin in that young age is inappropriate let them experience the fun and  enjoyment they are too young too manipulate or hold that kind of account. They should be playing with their friends and savoring the life of childhood . I think the idea of yours is right you just want to teach your children so that they will be ready on their future but this is not the right time.

Absolutely children with that young age must enjoyed their childhood so when they get adult they can say or shared their children how wonderful childhood they had. Anyway if you see your children is interested in bitcoin you can teach them little by little but don't forced them so they won't feel pressure and the willingness should be there, soon when the right comes they will be the one who will learned it from their selves.

I would like to say that i have kids to and I love the idea of teaching them bitcoin, but maybe not as early as 10 years old. I will let them enjoy childhood as of this time with the physical activities like real sports.
Teaching ang engaging them to bitcoin and virtual life maybe soonest when they themeselves ask for it.
I do not think that we should teach children about bitcoin.Bitcoin is a very advanced and is complex too.Children do kot have that sharp mind which can handle such a complex matter.They have growing minds and it is difficult to create intetest in such a boring thing.Children should do their studies and leave bitcoin for future.They should play outdoor games and should not involve in indoor activities.Children will also not take interest from themselves because their minds are not stable.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:33:38 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
It is a easy matter i think. 10 year old child easily can keep in mind any talk. If you tell something about crypto currency he can take it easily. Have many software that teach about crypto currency. If you install this software and give him after a time you seen that he is an expert this software and crypro currency.   

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:33:56 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
I think the idea of teaching your children about bitcoin in that young age is inappropriate let them experience the fun and  enjoyment they are too young too manipulate or hold that kind of account. They should be playing with their friends and savoring the life of childhood . I think the idea of yours is right you just want to teach your children so that they will be ready on their future but this is not the right time.
I think because of the technology nowadays 60% of the children now aging from 10years old and above are into youtube, fb, online games and many other internet related activities. If my child is interested in bitcoin I'd definitely teach him at these early age than him it  is verg beneficial than him just playing online games.
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:40:28 AM

your child is too young to teach bitcoin. In his age he needs to play or hang out with his friends. Bitcoin is hard to understand you can teach him is he is in teen like 16 or 17 years old. I think in that age they can easily understand bitcoin.

Educating them doesn't mean you are forcing them to understand what is bitcoin all about, because bitcoin is so complicated even for those who are in the right age. It is hard to understand.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:41:37 AM

I think for a 10-year-old boy is not so important to teach bitcoin, there is something else that can be taught to children that age, I am not married, and if I also have children, I will not teach it,
Yes i teach my 15 years old children named Rocky. He is very much expart in bitcoin. But he is school student so i think study is his main occupation.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

I’m glad that a 10 years old boy is so excited to explore things but to be honest, while I’m reading your situation, It seems that a 10 years old kid cannot understand it fully. In my opinion, it’s okay to introduce to him about bitcoin but don’t force him to earn bitcoin because at his young age, the kid should enjoy his childhood. Imagine, if he starts working in that young age, do you think he will be encourage continuing and finishing his studies? In this world we are living, making money is necessary but remember that enjoying your life is more important than any other thing. We only live once.

jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

That is a good idea, my personal preference is to teach him about handling finances and reading charts. try to study together with him and make it a hobby. Give him reading materials or videos which he can watch and be interested in. Help him make a goal and guide him through the process.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:19:09 AM

I hope when my children will be adult enough for knowledge about money - there will be no fiat money, but only bitcoin)) And as for me - teach children at age 10 years seems to be too early.
But it is not too early to give them the basic idea of bitcoin. Children these days are way more interested in technology than older people and I believe if we going to introduce bitcoin to them in younger age, they will pick it up easily and perform well in it afterwards in practical life.

I hope so soon we all shift to a world where smart cities are everywhere and people are using digital currencies as a mode of payments.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:43:55 AM

I think the idea of teaching your children about bitcoin in that young age is inappropriate let them experience the fun and  enjoyment they are too young too manipulate or hold that kind of account. They should be playing with their friends and savoring the life of childhood . I think the idea of yours is right you just want to teach your children so that they will be ready on their future but this is not the right time.
I agree with you, in that early age is not appropriate to the child to know about it, although i know that teaching bitcoin is preparing for a better future but in the early age do not withhold their teeanage life, do not purse them to do things that we know they feel regret in their teenage life in the future that they did not do because of bitcoin.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

yes, the easiest way to explain bitcoin to a child is through media, like a cartoon video depicting generally about bitcoin.

then also you can give it a character like a doll that has logo bitcoin and altcoin other.

or you can also give a theory simple so our children can understand bitcoin.

FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:49:48 AM

i havent not married yet, and i think bitcoin will be a commen knowledge when my children grow up, i often hear people talking about bitcoins in some parties, and this situation become more and more common
Same here, im still not married nor have a children but I also think that teaching your children at young is not a bad idea in fact it helps them learn on how to earn money but don't pressure them just take it slow. Explaining them about bitcoin would be great for it will give them ideas on what bitcoin really means.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

It's better to teach them in the easiest and simplest way as possible. As we all know, children have a very little attention span and they get bored easily. Cryptocurrency is a very complicated thing to learn even for adults, what more if you are going to teach them to kids. It's good to teach them the basics and also do it in a fun way. There's a lot of games out there that can teach them about cryptocurrency and saving.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:00:01 AM

The child himself needs to go to the state, so it was interesting to learn about the cryptocurrency. And we can only help him get to that. If he is not interested in it, then he will not study cryptocurrencies.
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

Let  kids be kids and enjoy the world by the way they lookin at it they not ready yet for this system its hard for them to adopt such a deep cryptosystem maybe if ther in high school age and there brain I's profitable for this things

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:06:25 AM

in my own opinion. teaching children about bitcoin is the bad idea, because children is making focus on studies first not on bitcoin. don't do the work on an innocent children. they need to focus on school and play. don't bother the life of a child on bitcoin. because if you teach your child on bitcoin getting rid of the their life for being a child.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:12:13 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 09:25:49 AM by BelieveInBTC

10 years old is quite early to start with cryptocurrencies. I don't think if he will be able to understand what you explain him. He might be too young for that. You should wait a few years before trying to do it. You can make a paper wallet for him and send some BTC every month for example and tell him about it when he turns 18 for example.

amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

I’ve been teaching my kids about the benefits of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They are 15, 13 and 8. The great thing about it is that they never new a thing about inflation, currency control, the history of money or anything else. Kids don’t know much about it and printed money were valuable to then. 2 beautiful things happened: they made questions right to the point of Brazilian crisis, devaluation of money, government control and unbanked people. The other was, two weeks ago they had the very first class on btc taught by myself, btc was about 8.5k. Today, when they saw 11k in the screen of my laptop (always on), they asked me to transfer part of their savings to btc. The rest of money will go to their Christmas gifts. Which means, good bye to bank accounts... I love bitcoin! To the moon, family!
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

Yes, one should definitely acknowledge one's own children with bitcoin as it seems the future of the digital and virtual world. It may be a bit difficult for a child to understand the basics but one can research and have the knowledge. BTC is the new flavor of the month, our future generations should be well acknowledged about it.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

I also have a child but the age of my child is 15 years old, your child's pigeon is too early to know Bitcoin or cryptocurrency, you better hold first teach it and wait up to 15 years more because at that age children can distinguish good and bad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: