Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2323 times)
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

It's depend on you how you introduce bitcoin to your children. If you think that strategy is better to understand bitcoin go for it.

But for me it is so hard to explain to them they are too you. Maybe you could say that bitcoin is a kind of currency but to compare it to a video games I don't think so. But the decision is yours.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cepot

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

I do not agree with you, no need to introduce crypto to your child, I think it is not right, those who should be given a school lesson is not about the crypto world that can damage the concentration of your child's learning. Wait until they grow up, I think this is the perfect time to introduce crypto
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

It is good to keep our children inform over every thing that is happening around us so that some one else will not mislead them. I wish all other parent will do the same thing you are doing.
Aldritch

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

That's a good idea at the young age of your child has enough knowledge of the world of cryptocurrency at first it is difficult to explain and understand your child but it is also for their future. We also need to think that they are still so young as to teach them, then do it like a game so they are more likely to understand it.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:56:54 PM

I dont have children yet but if there may be i would definitely introduce bitcoin to them . i will teach them to invest so that they can reap great harvest . I mean , how could a parents hid something bigger like bitcoin, it must be spread and introduced to children. Specially children nowadays are very into technology.  So, if ever children joined bitcoin,it may serve as their ticket to brighter future.

codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

In my opinion, you should teach him first about fiat money and how it works. Then introduce him on the basics of blockchain, you can find several easy tutorials of it in YouTube. Make him watch those tutorials. If he can grasp the basics of that tutorials then he sure can survive in the crypto world on his own. Just let him do his research and facilitate and guide him.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:56:05 PM

I have plan that I'm gonna teach my son about bitcoin teaching him to be independent. I agree that if you are going to teach your child to be independent soon he or she can stand by his own. In that way I'm gonna help him to be mature. Bitcoin is a way to earn and to learn and it is also a preparation for his future.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

I guess it is not yet the right time for you to introduce bitcoin to your kid because it is not that easy to learn and gain knowledge about it, it will take several weeks or even months in order for him to understand it all and for the fact it is summer why not give him some more space and time to enjoy his vacation and spend his precious time to hang out with you or with his friends. I don't think at this time is the suitable age for him to learn about it, think of what will happen after he will learn about crypto, the consequence might not be good because there's a possibility that it might greatly affect his studies if he will be hooked up in crypto.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:44:23 PM

I guess it is not yet the right time for you to introduce bitcoin to your kid because it is not that easy to learn and gain knowledge about it, it will take several weeks or even months in order for him to understand it all and for the fact it is summer why not give him some more space and time to enjoy his vacation and spend his precious time to hang out with you or with his friends. I don't think at this time is the suitable age for him to learn about it, think of what will happen after he will learn about crypto, the consequence might not be good because there's a possibility that it might greatly affect his studies if he will be hooked up in crypto.

This is not a right to teach bitcoin to the children.Because is not easy to teach and a lot of gambling bitcoun.It not good for the children but the time go adult thats time to teach bitcoin because a lot of apportunity will go.
Bradstrange

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:45:44 PM

I don't have kids but I definitely will. It may have changed a lot when it comes to that point so they may already know but it is a sound idea.
perto01

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

In my opinions, I don't want to force my kids to know about cryptocurrency. I just want to know them by their own way.
Because my earning in cryptocurrency is for them. For their future. If ever they ask about crypto, this is my start to teach them one by one.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:51:29 PM

Don't toxic your child Smiley
Let he has a good childhood bro!
nemesis_

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:03:21 PM

Of course. I will teach my future children what bitcoin is all about. Since cryptocurrency market is booming in this generation, it is a good idea to teach them in a young age. I guess that their generation will be all about crypto and such. Introducing bitcoin to them early will help them cope up.

Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:52:08 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

i think your children still too early to know about bitcoin. but you can explain to them bitcoin is like a money.
The virtual money that doesn't have a physical form, and used by many peoples around the world.
This is a basic understanding that your children will understand.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:59:17 AM

of course. I will show the children about bitcoin. I will let the children know that bitcoin has a great impact on the world. the benefits that bitcoin creates. and how to invest in bitcoin. Soon they will become bitcoin billionaire.
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:08:23 AM

Consider that it is good to show our children how to invest in a currency like Bitcoin, and that it is a form of work that generates money and from there it covers part of the normal expenses of a family. Also, according to age, it is explained about blockchain technology.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:14:59 AM

Kids at your child's age can easily be distracted by a lot of things, new toys, games and other kiddie stuffs. There is no guarantee that your kid will easily grasp about bitcoin since it is complicated. Let the kid play and you worry about cryptos. Teach him about it when he gets older.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:19:40 AM

Kids at your child's age can easily be distracted by a lot of things, new toys, games and other kiddie stuffs. There is no guarantee that your kid will easily grasp about bitcoin since it is complicated. Let the kid play and you worry about cryptos. Teach him about it when he gets older.
In my opinion, that is a wrong decision. We are not sure about the future of bitcoin because they are actually being exploited. States around the world are trying to stop them so that the world can be peaceful. Terrorists are exploiting bitcoin to trade money and weapons.
So we should not sow children's heads about the knowledge of bitcoins. Will not work when they grow up.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:31:02 AM

Yes I gonna child my children regarding bitcoin because who knows someday it can help him also to provide her own needs

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:46:40 AM

It is truly cool of you for attempting to teach your child in regards to bitcoin and the crypto showcase from such a youthful age. This is something I acknowledge and an ever increasing number of individuals need to take after your illustration. I am doing precisely what you are doing and am teaching my relatives with respect to the nuts and bolts of crypto since they are truly inspired by this market since the greater part of them are tech nerds. My sister has just contributed and increased enormous benefits through the crypto advertise which she never expected and I feel glad to have helped them step foot into this huge crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: