Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2323 times)
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

It's a good idea for our kids to be aware of what is now popular in the world and gaining a large aulditorium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:12:48 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

it may be hard to explain about bitcoin in children, what I do to my children is I explain and teach them about saving which I equate with investment and what is the advantage of investment, so I hope my children will know the benefits of saving or investation
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

Children are very inquisitive and stretching to all interesting guys that's what is happening now a lot of changes in the world this is their teach and must be on a fresh young head
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:26:49 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
Yes I am willing to teach my child for bitcoin because it gonna help him a lot someday especially for his future and she have also an extra income for shopping and leisure
cold cool

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

It is very helpful for children to have knowledge about BTC, because the cryptocurrency is the future development, so it is very important to know the knowledge of cryptocurrency in advance.

Gamix

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

I think parents should let kids know what bitcoin and cryptocurrency means, but they should not overdo it. Otherwise it may develop the gambling spirit in their kids.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:08:12 PM

It is very helpful for children to have knowledge about BTC, because the cryptocurrency is the future development, so it is very important to know the knowledge of cryptocurrency in advance.

As a parent, you should spend time teaching your kids about the importance of money.Talking to your kids about bitcoin can teach them valuable lessons about money management. In the long-run, this could help them manage their money with a lot more responsibility.
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

You should educate your child about the benefits of bitcoin before teaching it how to earn bitcoin. I think the kids are too small to make a profit from bitcoin. Teach children the necessary knowledge. In the future, children will use that knowledge.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

I think 10-year-olds are not yet time to know Bitcoin, because the 10-year-old is still happy to play. I think the most appropriate age to know Bitcoin is working age. maybe 17 years of age or older.
Dewi11

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

I do not agree with you, when your 10-year-old's age is playing time is not the time to know that bitcoin can make them stress, because this is not the time for them to know the crypto world, let them only know the science at school. not about digital money
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

It's a good idea to learn our children or any other one whom we love them, useful things like bitcoin. But I don't think it's a good idea for a 10 years old child. It is too early. And I don't think a 10 years child is interested in bitcoin or any other similar thing.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

i havent not married yet, and i think bitcoin will be a commen knowledge when my children grow up, i often hear people talking about bitcoins in some parties, and this situation become more and more common
No no I am a bachelor,  i have no children because I don't marriage.but I have a nephew and I teach him about bitcoins.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

As long as am conscience i'm going to teach my children about bitcoin ...just joined bitcoin today,because of a friends testimony...bitcoin has made him and family what they are today...it is a promise ,cos bitcoin is future investment.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:20:50 PM

if time will come that i will have a child, i will teach him about bitcoin, so that when he grows up he will be in bitcoin world.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

I don't know what help you are asking but you are doing the same thing on what's on my mind. Explaining bitcoin to kids is tough and it's not going to be an easy thing. Teaching them by exposing them to video games that are giving rewards through satoshi's. Slowly but surely, kids today are smart enough to know and do their own research if there is something that they want to extend their knowledge. Internet is also there so I'm sure once they have an idea on what bitcoin is and their curiosity is disturbing them, they will have the initiative to know deeper about bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bryan13

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

I have one daughter and she is 4 years old now. I cant teach her yet at her age. And even she could understand already at the age of 10. I will still not teach her i just wanted her to enjoy her childhood. Bitcoin is hard to understand in young age. But in the future when she already in the right age that need to earn for her own needs maybe i need to start to teach her how to use bitcoin if how to earn in bitcoin.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

Teaching children about bitcoin is preparing them to the new era in terms of digital currency, its not bad, but teach them how to earn  i think in a right age, at a younger age although we want them to be familiar about earning bitcoin, but for me its better if they finished first their study before they engage in bitcoin.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:34:00 PM

As I would like to think teaching children about Btc is the terrible thought since children is making center around considers initially not on Btc don't take every necessary step on a pure children. They have to center around school and play. Try not to trouble the life of a child on Btc on the grounds that in the event that you educate your youngster on Btc disposing of the their life for being a child.
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

Maybe this video I watched before from Youtube could help explain the blockchain technology to your kids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-68ExnwrwgA

It's a nice gesture that you educate your kid on something that might help him someday leverage the technology particularly blockchain. We all know the technological world is heading to something dynamic and innovative. It is also noteworthy that you educate them with proper financial management of any kind. Cryptocurrencies can be an investment but let's not forget it is also risky. Try not to push them too hard in understanding it. There's always a better way. Good luck educating your kids.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

I have one daughter and she is 4 years old now. I cant teach her yet at her age. And even she could understand already at the age of 10. I will still not teach her i just wanted her to enjoy her childhood. Bitcoin is hard to understand in young age. But in the future when she already in the right age that need to earn for her own needs maybe i need to start to teach her how to use bitcoin if how to earn in bitcoin.
Teaching about bitcoin to our children is not a big deal, but they will miss many things which they want to enjoy in this age. So don't teach until she finishes her plus 2 education. when she will enter degree that time it is the best time for her to know about this cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: