Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:41:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2326 times)
raniadaling

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:20:23 AM

You are not trying your children about crypto currency or bitcoin. You are teaching your student to earn bitcoin.

Games and or video games will not be cut for children to know about bitcoin, teaching and earning is a different things and you are teaching your child wrong.

If you want your children about bitcoin, start buying him books and start him to watch videos about Bitcoin.

I agree. This is a wrong way of teaching kids and directing their childhood life.
I believe that children should be children, and let them learn and earn bitcoin when the time is right for them.
Otherwise, we would only be exploiting them.
Let them learn it in school, but it is not always a bad idea to introduce them to it.

As for me, am not introducing anything to my kid regarding bitcoin or any other crypto
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:25:52 AM

For me I think its not the time to teach a 10yr old kid about bitcoin because in that age, children will noy remember things that they don't understand yet. Even if you used example like video games, they will just enjoy it in a short span of time but I believe that they won't bother studying it by themselves. Age like that is inappropriate to teach cryptocurrency. Let them enjoy first and don't let their minds confused because bitcoin is a serious matter, It involves money and not a game for them.

imlosser

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:30:36 AM

of course .i also tech my children about bitcoin.every thing about bitcoin .because bitcoin have a bright future .in future bitcoin more then popularity in whole world.so i must be tech it my children .and my children earn money of bitcoin. 

█▄          SWAAP.org     ─     The Global Payment Network          ▀█
For Individuals & Traders, Businesses, Financial Institutions
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:37:46 AM

I think it is a good idea, because at their early age they can be able to earn money and make decision by their own.
But teaching it will be not that easy, so it should teached only to those children who has a bigger mind or who has a higher age. That can be able to understand quickly. And all the parent also, should guide the children on how to manage their time in scholl and in crypto.

amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:35:07 AM

As a parent, you should spend time teaching your kids about the importance of money and how to spend it wisely. It may not be easy to teach kids how to be financially responsible from an early age, but you can commit if you adhere to a very strict process. In a world of reckless lending, financial bankruptcy, and government bailouts, it all comes down to the internet’s most famous currency- Bitcoin.
Talking to your kids about bitcoin can teach them valuable lessons about money management. In the long-run, this could help them manage their money with a lot more responsibility. Sadly, cryptocurrency is a domain that only the savviest can understand. However, 10 years from now today’s 15-year olds will know everything there is about trading bitcoin. To make sure they make sensible choices, you should talk to them about bitcoin as soon as possible.
Scarlet_Johanson

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:41:32 AM

Yes,I teach my wife and my son about BTC and crypto
CoGaiXauXi139

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:59:21 AM

Year!It's a great idea!
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:11:53 AM

Year!It's a great idea!

For me, this is not the right time. Because my kids at this point is to much young to tackle on that matter. As a parent i want that my kids enjoy there childhood. My kids aware that i am a bitcoiner and i'll wait the time that they  have an interest with what i'm doing. If that time come, that is the best time to teach with all of my knowledge with bitcoin.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:24:21 AM

Year!It's a great idea!

For me, this is not the right time. Because my kids at this point is to much young to tackle on that matter. As a parent i want that my kids enjoy there childhood. My kids aware that i am a bitcoiner and i'll wait the time that they  have an interest with what i'm doing. If that time come, that is the best time to teach with all of my knowledge with bitcoin.
[/quote

To compare  the kids playing on online games and teaching the kids about bitcoin. Id rather teach those kids to go on bitcoin activities especially posting some subjects or topic , it will add to them the knowledge to communicate in terms of writing than merely playing games.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

Year!It's a great idea!

Yes I will teach my children about bitcoin but it will depends of the age of my children. Bitcoin is important most especially if you have your account with you. It needs to be more safe, so that no one can manipulate your account.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

Year!It's a great idea!

For me, this is not the right time. Because my kids at this point is to much young to tackle on that matter. As a parent i want that my kids enjoy there childhood. My kids aware that i am a bitcoiner and i'll wait the time that they  have an interest with what i'm doing. If that time come, that is the best time to teach with all of my knowledge with bitcoin.

Yes I will teach my children about bitcoin but it will depends of the age of my children. Bitcoin is important most especially if you have your account with you. It needs to be more safe, so that no one can manipulate your account.

children should be taught as early as possible in order for them to digest the knowledge easily because if we taught them a little longer of if they are already old enough, they may find it way to hard to understand because bitcoin is more complicated than a regular currency as it is mainly digital or online and anything related to online do always have a technical side. Overall ,  i will gladly teach and educate my child as soon as he knows how to read and write.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:39:03 AM

I'm not married yet and When I get married, I will tell my children about Bitcoin. Bitcoin has improved my life. so I want my children to use Bitcoin too.

Like my life, my children's lives get better.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:44:57 AM

I dont think that teaching bitcoin to young ages is effective. As i can see, young age individuals are not yeat ready for cryptocurrency world and it will just be hard for them to adjust. And i think they are not yet that interested in joining bitcoin since they do not see and understand yet the value, importance and benefits of it. Maybe you have to wait for your son to be older in order for you to know whether he is really interested to it or not. Because if hw is not interested, you will just have a hard time convincing him to join and have bitcoin.
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:53:43 AM

it's good we also teach children to know bitcoin because with them know to play bitcoin they can earn their own income but we as parents always have to monitor child.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:04:48 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

It's very good idea to teach your child about bitcoin. I know,  it's gonna be a challenge though to educate them about how it works. But since Internet exist, you can use it as your resources to explain it.  Like have them watched on YouTube in a very understandable way would work.   Of course,  you should give them examples or visual examples for them to remember it easily. 
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:07:00 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

maybe I'll teach my kids about bitcoin when they're older and already understand the internet and markrt so I can teach the crypto currency slowly according to its ability

charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:10:44 AM

Teaching bitcoin to our children is not the right  time let our children focus  to their studies and let them give a rights to play. Time will come to be knowledgeable about bitcoin.
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

Is not the matter if you wanna teach your children to learn and know about the cryptocurrency and the bitcoin, but to early to teach them, they 10 years old and its the moment for them to play with their friend and enjoy their social community with their friend, is not good to teach them about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. But we have waiting for 5 or 6 years later to teach them know about the bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the future.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
irfandi hasan

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

I think it teaches children can harm or affect their minds. because kids still need to learn and play with friends mareka. But it will be a challenge for any parent who wanted his son to learn the bitcoin. Although I prefer not to teach them and just want them to take advantage of their childhood.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

According to me its not bad to teach your child about bitcoin but you should first make sure that your child can easily understand what you want to teach him and he should not misuse it. You should share all the drawbacks with our child and also monitor his activites because as a child he can use it for wrong purpose which is not good. Giving knowlegde is not bad but only if your child is intersted in it. If he is fine with his games and other daily activites and is showing no interest in bitcoin then you should not force him. He will understand the use of bitcoin sooner or later in life.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: