Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:21:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2326 times)
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

Try to teach him about bitcoins in the simplest manner you can possible do by actually showing them in terms of money. I mean, everybody can understand money, right? Given that kind of teaching method, I guess David can pickup a thing or two from the lesson.

ed_Berrington

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

A very good idea, you are a great fellow! In the future, I also want to teach my son a cryptomania from childhood, because this is our future, children need to be informed about it.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

According to me its not bad to teach your child about bitcoin but you should first make sure that your child can easily understand what you want to teach him and he should not misuse it. You should share all the drawbacks with our child and also monitor his activites because as a child he can use it for wrong purpose which is not good. Giving knowlegde is not bad but only if your child is intersted in it. If he is fine with his games and other daily activites and is showing no interest in bitcoin then you should not force him. He will understand the use of bitcoin sooner or later in life.
There's nothing about teaching your kids regarding on this cryptocurrency but provided that they are already teenager or at the age where they can understand and could absorb the essense of bitcoin. Well, maybe this could be very helpful if you would teach this to the time where they are seeking for a opportunity like seeking for a part time job.
Sergey190785

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

I do not see any reason to explain to children what bitcoin or crypto currency is. When the time comes for them to pay for themselves, I think for them it will already be the norm

Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

Teaching kids how to earn money is good.  But for me I would rather my kids enjoy there childhood rather than earning at very young age.  I would rather teach them how to be a responsible citizen rather than focusing their time in the market of cryptocurrency.
Everything has it's time but if you miss the one you cannot undo it anymore.

Cryptocurrency can wait then until they reach on right age.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
miradorme

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:12:46 AM

It is hard to explain because bitcoin is a little bit difficult. It depends on how the children fast to catch up. But we can explain bitcoin in easy way like explaining them first what is bitcoin or the basic about bitcoin.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:13:15 AM

Block chain technology is the future development direction. It should be a good thing to teach them the knowledge of blockchain since childhood.

bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

Depends on my children age. Once he/she responsible enough only I will teach about bitcoin as this requires a deep understanding and consist of high risk.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
rybakov

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

Teaching bitcoin to our children is not the right  time let our children focus  to their studies and let them give a rights to play. Time will come to be knowledgeable about bitcoin.

I completely agree to this that we should not teach our children about bitcoins. That age is for enjoying life and playing with friends.
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:22:42 AM

t's a good idea to teach your kid as young as this age but make sure that you will monitor your kid consistenly to avoid those things that can harm or influence their mind. But it would be a challenge for us parents.Though as for I got two kids but I prefer to not teach them as of this moment and I haven't thought any approach yet. I just wanted them to make the most of their childhood. But I would still teach them when I think the time is rightIt is hard to explain because bitcoin is a little bit difficult. It depends on how the children fast to catch up. But we can explain bitcoin in easy way like explaining them first what is bitcoin or the basic about bitcoin.so,good luck to teach  your children about bitcoin.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:27:08 AM

Well I am a little bit afraid if youll be teaching your children about crypto currency specially bitcoin with his young age because their are some things in bitcoin that only adults can understand and not suitable for children like gambling.However their are also things in bitcoin that is good for children like joining signature campaigns in order for them to gain more ideas what really bitcoin is.

I don't really get the point of teaching kids about Bitcoin, unless you want to use it as a vehicle for teaching them more important basic skills such as programming.

Firma94

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:28:38 AM

good luck in teaching your child about cryptocurrency, hope he is not afraid when the price drop like this haha
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:30:41 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

Hello, I appreciate the fact of your desire to teach your child about bitcoin which is your source of income as a family. But, I think he is too young to know and understand those stuffs. I suggest to wait for a little time to prepare him for this. Too early it is just passing to them our responsibility as parents. Let us allow them to enjoy their kids life first. Maybe when they are in high school. That is only my opinion as a parent.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
The idea of bitcoin is not for kids. Bitcoin is very complicated and hard to understand. It is not suitable for kids because kids should only enjoy their lives and have fun. The idea of bitcoin is for those adults who want to earn their own money for them to sustain their daily needs.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

I don't think children should be taught about cryptocurrency investments at a young age because they're not yet familiar of how the world works. I think it is best if they become mature enough to handle their own simple finances before even teaching them the entirety of bitcoins.

ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:52:45 AM

That’s what I did. When I bought two mining rigs I attracted my son (he was 15) to crypto by paying him salary (10% from the profit) for the everyday supervision of my miners. Sure, we did everything together. Now, he has his own wallet and knows a lot about crypto.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

Your intention to your child to teach bitcoin is good you just wanted to teach them how to earn money and save money for their future butI think as a children let them do what they wanted like playing because being a kid is the most happy stage in our life. Maybe the right time will come when they are ready to learn about that

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

As a father, I want to teach my children what is money and how to use it wisely. My father taught me to be responsible, to save money, to avoid debt as much as possible, and his education was good for me. Now I'd like to teach my children the truth, but in a mainstream financial advisers are pointing in opposite directions, drum people excited reckless lending and it does have some difficult times to seek government assistance. Let's move on to bitcoin. Teach our children about the currency of knowledge can provide valuable lessons about money management, this will make them as adults can successfully manage their own money to help them avoid the current global economic problem in us.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:34:55 AM

For me, i think its too early to teach young men about earning bitcoin, although he has an interest about it, but its too young for him to know about it maybe gave them atleast 5 years ago before he did earning a bitcoin, he do everything that can make them happy and solve their youngest time on socialization.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

This is a good thing. I taught my kids about bitcoin. Provide the necessary knowledge about bitcoin. I created an e-wallet for my child to use later. I will start teaching it how to earn bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: