Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2324 times)
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:53:12 AM
Merited by Kisanaq (41)

Teach our children about bitcoin is a very good thing, by introducing bitcoin then we have trained 2 things that is saving and investing, we say investing because the value of bitcoin is increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

Your decision about teaching your kid cryptocurrencies is excellent decision .    As the twig is bent so is the tree inclined . This act will be very useful for your kid's future. That's why, you decided perfectly. But, You must monitor him while he is using cryptocurrencies for sure.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:35:26 AM

your child is too young to teach bitcoin. In his age he needs to play or hang out with his friends. Bitcoin is hard to understand you can teach him is he is in teen like 16 or 17 years old. I think in that age they can easily understand bitcoin.
Yes I agree, it is not good to engage your children in bitcoin because their interest is not yet from that. You cannot force your children to learn it because you want. Just wait them to approach you and ask what bitcoin is all about. Bitcoin is not yet right for the chikdren.

mackhoy

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

I am sorry but I don't think teaching them in that early age would make them benefit that much. There are so many things in this life that needs to be learned aside from earning money, there are lots of things in this life which are greater than that. Besides, they suppose to enjoy life and their youth without any money involve and leave that thing to parents because they are responsible in providing the needs of the family. Indeed, bitcoin is beneficial but let's keep the children enjoy the beauty of life until such time that they need to be responsible in managing their own financial profits.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

Yes, this is a good idea. Teach your children about bitcoin, but there is a positive and negative reaction in this situation. First the positive way here is your children have an idea about cryptocurrency, about bitcoin and he will invest with the age of 10. The negative reaction is your kid will learn to invest with the very young age. The freedom of the kid to play or do anything will lead to doing bitcoining.
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:46:12 AM

certainly, I will teach all the good things that can make my child intelligent, clever and can solve life problems. I will introduce a digital currency so that it will add insight and knowledge about the digital economy. I will direct his future according to his abilities and desires.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

This should actually be part of a balanced education for your kids not something that you do in isolation. So you could explain about general science, the economy and life in general but also include education regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. This will ensure a balanced education which will serve your kids better.

royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

I think yes because they can use it and so they can buy something they want and do not ask for it and they can help their parents

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

I was a kid who taught my older cousin a bitcoin because I always noticed that he had money so I was able to point out a bitcoon when I arrived at the ganto even though I did not earn a living here I had a dream ..
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

It is important to leave your family knowledge about bitcoin because maybe you will not be near them for their entire lives

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

Its very important to teach your children about bitcoin, it will enable them to be financial independence in time, but don't expose them luxury thing in life that bitcoin can bring, teach them financial discipline as well.
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

It is very helpful for children to have knowledge about BTC, because the cryptocurrency is the future development, so it is very important to know the knowledge of cryptocurrency in advance.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:05:44 AM

Teach our children about bitcoin is a very good thing, by introducing bitcoin then we have trained 2 things that is saving and investing, we say investing because the value of bitcoin is increasing.

Of course, you are wrong because Teaching about Bitcoin is always wrong to kids because instead of Bitcoin, explain about the blockchain and the technology we can use. They are future kids they need to understand the technology before it is implementing into many sectors.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

Yes, I agree. Teaching our children about bitcoin is really a good thing but we must need to teach them step by step for them to understand a lot. We also know that everyone who are willing to be a part of bitcoin experience difficulties, so they will also experience difficulties too. But if they will experience difficulties, so we must need to comfort them because learning bitcoin can really do help them for everything. All new things they might know it. They might learn on how to save money in their early age or younger age and might learn to manage their time.
Melon12

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:24:21 AM

For me it's  a good idea to teach children about the bitcoin,but  you can teach them in the age of 16 to 17 years old in this age they easily understand about the bitcoin.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

Your intention of teaching your kid is good but 10 year old kid is not ready  for bitcoin. It is really hard to understand bitcoin technically. I myself is not even expert in bitcoin. I only go with the flow in online world.  My advice for you is, let your kid be a kid. Let him play what he wants. 
sjdk

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

This is a good idea! I am teaching my child to understand Bitcoin. I think it will help him. Smiley
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:32:19 AM

I don't think introducing bitcoin in to a very young kid is a good idea. It just means your making them grow in technology which is wrong because you should let them be kid and enjoy it and wait for the proper time when they can easily understand things being taught to them. Forcing your kids learn something that isn't really made for kids to understand is hard for them. You might even make them frustrated if they won't get what you want them to learn.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:34:14 AM

This is a good idea! I am teaching my child to understand Bitcoin. I think it will help him. Smiley
I think yeah it is a very good idea and if they will start developing their interests in earning at this young age, then they might loose their concentrations on all the other fields of the life which are also very important for the humans. Furthermore, the best way to teach any child about anything is to discuss it with him and tell him that how the system works at the back end so that he starts thinking about that.
Tory26

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:34:55 AM

It is nice if your child will have basic knowledge about cryptocurrency. Another issue is that it's not the most necessary knowledge he can get while he is 10 years old. Maybe it would be better to go fishing together for example?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: