Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2326 times)
bluebird08

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

Yea teach your children about crypto because of the possibilities that the life of a children become great and offcourse children need job to do so
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:00:51 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
I think that at that age, children should have still playing on the outside and enjoying their childhoor rather than think about money. Children does not have that much expenses and they do not need to much money so you are the one who should do bitcoin. If you want to give them better future, do bitcoin and let your children enjoy their childhood while you are working to secure their future. I think an appropriate age is about 12 years old and above since children at that age can have their own decisions and can think analytical unlike other younger children. At that age they can start doing bitcoin and after a year they can surely earn a lot.
birtoki

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:01:35 AM

it makes sense to tell, teach children cryptocurrency when they can use this information at the age of majority ( passport, cards, registration on exchanges)
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:04:17 AM

This is a good idea! I am teaching my child to understand Bitcoin. I think it will help him. Smiley
Yeah it is a really cool idea and we have to teach our children about blockchain and how its works. We know that future of blockchain is bright and in the end this will end up greater and their chance and we don't need them to have laments why we didn't show them with our insight presently. I know this could be uninteresting for them now however in the end they might have the capacity to utilize the learning later on.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

Yes sure, I have more experience about in bitcoin so still now i am learning in bitcoin. After married i will  teach my children on bitcoin, what is bitcoin and how to earn in bitcoin. I am sure after few year this bitcoin is one of the most popular currency in the world. There are many countries are not accept in bitcoin i request the Govt accept in bitcoin currency. I am sure at this time all children will learn on bitcoin.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

The child himself needs to go to the state, so it was interesting to learn about the cryptocurrency. And we can only help him get to that. If he is not interested in it, then he will not study cryptocurrencies.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

This is a good idea! I am teaching my child to understand Bitcoin. I think it will help him. Smiley
Teaching bitcoin to children is certainly a good thing, but if they have not reached 15 years it will be difficult to recognize bitcoin, if your child is still under 15 years then let them play and socialize with all friends, when the time comes then we will introduce bitcoin.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:10:44 AM

Instead of teaching him only about Bitcoin, you should first start by teaching him about the FIAT money, and how it came into existence. Where does money even come from. After that, you should tell him why cryptocurrencies came into existence, which problem statements do they solve. Bitcoin is just a small part of it, the game changer is the blockchain technology.
Also, since he is just 10, learning technical terms might be hard for him. There is a channel on YouTube called ColdFusion, he has multiple videos on Cryptocurrencies and they are pretty detailed. I suggest you start with those. The video already has millions of views.
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

Wao, That great thing to Teach children about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because it' our feature so We should teach children about Bitcoin What is Bitcoin How it's work and How can we use it, The one the big reason tell children After us children could use it and could access it.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:17:44 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
I slowly teach my teenager son about bitcoins and I ma happy he is interested to know about it since he use to play online games and use to created website as his project in their school. For now he is trying the many followers on his twitter and read some topics here in this forum in order to know more about bitcoins and on how to earn by it.
knight20

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

For me it's not the right time to teach them about bitcoin, they can't understand what I'm saying to them maybe I should say that bitcoin is a money but can't be seen in visual but to explain to then how to get or tearn bitcoin is not the right time. I will wait them till there age are enough to understand all of this.
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

I already teach my brother to learn about bitcoin and he's really so hard to understand but now he already understands perfectly. so teaching about bitcoin to someone is not easy, I'm saluted you cause to want to teach your children to learn about bitcoin especially teaching about bitcoin to a 10-year-old kid. to be honest we need some step if want to teaching about bitcoin to someone and probably it can be taught to them some information about bitcoin first.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

Teaching our children about bitcoin is a good idea but it is not necessary to do.
Because we are the parent who are responsible for their futures.
Maybe when they grew up at the legal age that was the proper time to teach and explained what bitcoins all about.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

What we need to teach our children is not bitcoin, blockchain.
Bitcoin is just a digital money, there is blockchain on the basis of the work.
Bitcoin ends, another coin comes out. These are completely human production.
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

your 10 year old son? I think your child is too young to have knowledge of cryptocurrency, I am afraid it will be a burden for your child, and I think cryptocurrency is more appropriate to explain to a 17 year old boy, because they already understand the meaning of responsibility and will find it easier to understand crypto.

Elips1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

This is of course a good idea to teach children cryptocurrency, because if it will grow, then your children will be able to earn themselves,but you should have a lot of experience that would competently teach them
,,,You're right! It's better to teach bitcoin for younger age, Actually, it depends of the children how intelligence they are.. because intelligence is sharpness of mind, sharpness of sight and quickness in applying them. There is only one proof of ability - results!.
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

Instead of teaching him only about Bitcoin, you should first start by teaching him about the FIAT money, and how it came into existence. Where does money even come from. After that, you should tell him why cryptocurrencies came into existence, which problem statements do they solve. Bitcoin is just a small part of it, the game changer is the blockchain technology.
Also, since he is just 10, learning technical terms might be hard for him. There is a channel on YouTube called ColdFusion, he has multiple videos on Cryptocurrencies and they are pretty detailed. I suggest you start with those. The video already has millions of views.

Children are very curious but so restless that this complex approach you suggested might become boring for a small boy. I remember my son in 10 years: he always wanted to see how everything is working, to help and to see the result.
Sure, everything you wrote must be explained to the boy, but in an interesting form of smart serious “game”.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:42:20 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 10:19:57 AM by mininghubby

Children are very curious but so restless that this complex approach you suggested might become boring for a small boy. I remember my son in 10 years: he always wanted to see how everything is working, to help and to see the result.
Sure, everything you wrote must be explained to the boy, but in an interesting form of smart serious “game”.

I think they can learn really quick at this age. At young age of your child has enough knowledge of the world of cryptocurrency at first it is difficult to explain and understand your child but it is also for their future. We also need to think that they are still so young as to teach them, then do it like a game so they are more likely to understand it and more likely to have an impact when the come in the real world in their future and face the world.
Elips1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

This is of course a good idea to teach children cryptocurrency, because if it will grow, then your children will be able to earn themselves,but you should have a lot of experience that would competently teach them
,,,You're right! It's better to teach bitcoin for younger age, Actually, it depends of the children how intelligence they are.. because intelligence is sharpness of mind, sharpness of sight and quickness in applying them. There is only one proof of ability - results!.
Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

of course , I will be knowledge about Cryptocurrency for my child , I will give him learning about blockchain technologi , how does it work for life.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: