Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2323 times)
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:05:51 AM

I will teach my children in due time and age. as long as they have not been able to learn and learn well. so I will teach my children in case of the age at which I can apply it and the world of cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

I think what do you mean is teach our children about blockchain right? I ask my sister for buy some piece of bitcoin but due to the price too high, she collects altcoin. I hope my son is a professional programmer in the future, so I will ask him to learn about blockchain too. I see this bitcoin and the technology still growing until 5- 10 years.
Verona25

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

This situation is like a chicken and an egg. In order to stabilize the bitcoins, we need a large-scale economy, in order to cooperate with a large number of companies and users.
Melon12

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

Teaching your children in bitcoin is the best idea.but you can teach your children in the 16 to 18 years old this year is the best  time you can teach your children about the bitcoin.
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:11:05 PM

I think that the study of the crypto currency and the ability to handle any currency children need to be explained from a young age and it is possible to introduce it into the school curriculum so that children have an idea of the real world so that electronic money becomes a means of payment for them
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

Why not? The future in which bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be normal and trivial thing will happen very soon. So the sooner you will learn your child how to operate it, the better.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:32:24 PM

do not, anak2 must be above 17 new years you can teach him.children should focus on learning science not to make money in things like this.
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
I think this is a good idea, when he was young taught him knowledge about the bitcoin can make him better participate in the bitcoin in the future, I think the bitcoin in the future will be more and more popular all over the world, but your child at the age of 10 does not need to spend too much time learning the knowledge of the bitcoin, he should spend more time to study and play
art.tan

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:06:49 AM

I think, it's a good idea. But it depends on the age of child. My daughter is 18. It's a good time for studying. When she has free time, I explain about crypto, how it works.

DACC.CO ● Decentralized Accessible Content Chain
▬ ● ▬ TOKEN SALE START: 10 JUNE 2018 ▬ ● ▬ (http://dacc.co/)
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:07:09 AM

I think there's a right age to teach our children about it.for me, explaining it early is a wrong way  , they can't use it even they understand a bit of it ,I think  teaching  them how to manage their allowance is the first way either. 

It's just my own opinion , follow what makes you happy 👍 .
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:07:32 AM

that's a great idea, introducing Bitcoin to kids. but I think introducing Bitcoin to a 10-year-old child, just know what Bitcoin is, and its usefulness. do not teach 10-year-olds how to earn money from Bitcoin. because the child's age is the concentration of elementary school, and ten-year-olds still love to play.
D3Dsec

Activity: 26
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:08:34 AM

Teaching your child about Cryptocurrency is a very good idea, but you might also want to know if he/she wants or has the interest in this very complicated environement. Yes, teaching your child in an early age may give him/her a financial awareness but at some point you are taking away the joyfulness of being a child. In crypto world we must have patience and discipline. Try to teach him the very basics slowly but surely without any pressure.
Goodluch mate. Cheesy
Drloipro

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

The best odds of finding one that is here to stay is to find one that has been around awhile.  Not many alts can say that.  Marinecoin has been around since 2013 so are time tested and now have rebranded and modernized their blockchain project.  The platform is designed for IoT machine to machine transactions.  Zero fees and speeds 500 X the current top crypto coin.  The energy consumption for the whole network is that of a few old pc’s running.  Miners aren’t needed so very eco friendly.  You see Marinecoin, MTC, solves many current real world problems.  Check it out here and pick up 20,000 MTC daily during their current ICO event using time dilution technology.  marineco.in/ico
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:49:17 PM

that's a great idea, introducing Bitcoin to kids. but I think introducing Bitcoin to a 10-year-old child, just know what Bitcoin is, and its usefulness. do not teach 10-year-olds how to earn money from Bitcoin. because the child's age is the concentration of elementary school, and ten-year-olds still love to play.
Teaching bitocoin to kids is not a good idea because they not matured enough to understand about bitocoin, for children's what important is basic education, first let them get their basics rightly then can think of about bitocoin during their college days or after completion of education.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
HimJum2

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

I do not really have any children but yes, I try to give my younger brothers a lot of knowledge about Bitcoin, trying to convince them that you will definitely work with bitcoin in the future because Bitcoin is a blessing for us in the present world,
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

I think, teach your children about bitcoin is a good idea because they can support their personal needs and to become ready in the future of them. I think it is a good idea to invest when they are young age to become bigger or to expand their earnings.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

maybe you can teach your child about bitcoin when they already old enough to understand things. like 12 years old. in that age the child will already understand your point on teaching them bitcoin and view bitcoin in a mature way.  if he likes reading you can let him read in this forum. using this forum he can see different point of views of people having success in life with the help of bitcoin.
poli.isk

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

I don't have kids, I don't know how to teach them right now. because nobody knows what the future will be like. but one thing I know, we should teach children what we know ourselves, only then may they themselves think they need it or not.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

May be too young for 10 years old to explain every aspect of bitcoin. What I can suggest is that, just teach him small things like being familiar with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It is a good idea to teach them about this while they are in this stage but be sure to also guide them the do's and don't's of the internet first.
FindYourIco

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

LOL, if I have children, I won't teach. Because I think BTC will not exist in my children's generation Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: