Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2323 times)
fominap

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

There is no need to teach your children about financial matters. I do not think that they will show any interest in this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

I dont think that teaching childrens about Bitcoin and crypto currencies is useful, because they don't need to learn such complicated technology in their early age, in the childhood they have to play and learn just the basical things. Even many old people find difficulties to understand completlely BTC and blockchain technology.
Paying attention to the portion and ability of the children in receiving the lessons is very important. It can not be forced. Moreover, children are quite difficult to receive complex instructions, they have their own development patterns, there may be exceptions, but if they are children then let them enjoy their childhood.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:24:56 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

I have a child who is turning 9 next month and also have a plan to share every single information about bitcoin with her but not this early because I want her to enjoy life at an early age first because that is what she deserve. I don't want her to experience the hardship and trials about crypto this early. I believe that there is still a right time for her to learn about it.

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

I think the 10-year-old david must not be interested in the world of crypto let alone bitcoin, because their time at that age should be learning and playing, not to get to know money, but it's okay if you just teach david on the basis of cryptocurrency

Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:02:23 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
That's a great idea but I think children with that age cannot understand what you are teaching. Whatever you teach, for sure, a single point of it did not understand by your kid. That is an early age, a time for a children to enjoy and to learn things about this world not crypto. Well anyway, I wish you goodluck.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:05:09 PM

I think the 10-year-old david must not be interested in the world of crypto let alone bitcoin, because their time at that age should be learning and playing, not to get to know money, but it's okay if you just teach david on the basis of cryptocurrency
Yes I would love to teach my children when possible, if time comes, I will try to tell them that one of the reason why we do have some extra money those past few months was because of the opportunity that cryptocurrency brings into our life, and I want them in time to explore this thing too.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:11:19 PM

Yes I would love to teach my children when possible, if time comes, I will try to tell them that one of the reason why we do have some extra money those past few months was because of the opportunity that cryptocurrency brings into our life, and I want them in time to explore this thing too.
It is a good idea for me teaching your children how to earn money at a young age. They will be challenge or be practice on how to holdoney or on how to save it. Its really a good idea giving your children a better future. They can explore things with bitcoin. They can esrn and they can get the things that they want.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

That is the good idea for me. Because they opened their mind about cryptocurrency and trading platform, So once they got the all meaning of cryptocurrency they easily to used it in the near future. That is very good explanation and some ideas for me.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

That is the good idea for me. Because they opened their mind about cryptocurrency and trading platform, So once they got the all meaning of cryptocurrency they easily to used it in the near future. That is very good explanation and some ideas for me.
I am currently unmarried, but if I have a child who likes to play in front of a computer, I will teach him. probably when they start to grow up. well, it will be very good when they help you generate bitcoin. they can also be more independent afterwards.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

I think as long as you know you are doing the right thing such as your child does not get in any trouble, still letting him experience fun, you are not obliging him to do things he does not like etc. But you should still guide him in the best way because positive has always its negative.
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

wow, you're just fine, that you want to teach your child from that age! This is the right approach, because children remember information better than adults, and if from the very childhood, tell him how great this is, then by the age of 18, he will become a genius in the world of cryptocurrency!

I'll take an example from you, and I'll tell my son about the world of cryptocurrency just now!
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:24:04 PM

It would be funny, as I will try to explain to my son (3 years old) what is bitcoin and how it operates on blockchain platform, lol!
NotAtOld

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:28:22 PM

Right now,  i am still studying about crypto and what are the things that i need to know.  After doing that, i will teach all that i have been learned to my children.  It feels so good knowing that they also wanted to learn all about crypto.
uiyh687

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:47:46 AM

I think it teaches that children will hurt or influence their thinking. Because the children still need to learn and play Marecal with friends. But for any parents who want his son to learn Bitcoin, this will be a challenge. Although I do not want to teach them, I just want them to use their childhood. The child should enjoy his childhood well, do what he likes, and play like toys that are so beautiful.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

I don't think we should not do that because the brain of children can't bear the critical mechanism of Bitcoin.Children ,they should play on the field they don't need to get the knowledge about a currency like Bitcoin. we should teach them ABCD. but we can give them the knowledge of the value of savings .this will help them to hold their Bitcoin in future.
Seriousness about children at their immaturity is a good thing but if you want to take care of that then let them grow first and wait till they can understand everything till that let them play Bitcoin games that will enrich them what Bitcoin really is and what are its uses that is the most important thing we should perform for our children. If you want bright future for them then you have to teach them on easy ways.
Cryptoswarm

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

I give them their money in Bitcoins. So they can learn spending money
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

Certainly because if I teach my kids about bitcoin I probably find that they can earn a bitcoin someday.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

I think it teaches that children will hurt or influence their thinking. Because the children still need to learn and play Marecal with friends. But for any parents who want his son to learn Bitcoin, this will be a challenge. Although I do not want to teach them, I just want them to use their childhood. The child should enjoy his childhood well, do what he likes, and play like toys that are so beautiful.
I think it doesn't going to be a challenge for percents to tech kids about crypto, they take the information and new technologies very fast. Just look, almost all kids have a smartphone now, and when they keep together they do not play those games that we used to play 15-20 years ago, all of them into their phones now, on chat, on Instagram,...
It may seem sad for us, because of we spent our childhood without internet and stuff, but the progress doesn't stay on the same place and who know what kind of games our grandsons will play! I would teach my child about crypto, one day it may become his or her occupation or work. 
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

if I'm going to ask you better if you teach your child about bitcoin while they are young so maybe you'll be rich in your future.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

For me this is a very good idea if we are going to teach our children into bitcoin because i believe our children are our future and we need to be inform them about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: