Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2323 times)
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:03:40 PM

Yea teach your children about crypto because of the possibilities that the life of a children become great and offcourse children need job to do so

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aljay7

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:16:27 PM

Yeah. In the future I will teach my children about bitcoin because I want my children to make their lives easier not to suffer much in poverty.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:16:52 PM

Teaching your children about the bitcoin is a good idea because it can be a start for them to earn their own money, although it can be a nice idea, at the end children is always a children, let they feel that they are children
If countries really consider bitcoin and cryptocurrency an integral part of financial markets, teaching children bitcoin is a great thing. In the future you may see new crypto created by children because I know that kids are very smart and creative.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:25:04 PM

Teaching your children about the bitcoin is a good idea because it can be a start for them to earn their own money, although it can be a nice idea, at the end children is always a children, let they feel that they are children
Definitely a good idea. It is best when your children know how to work in Bitcoin as early as now so that they will be able to support their needs once they get their profit. Bitcoin can also be a help for their future.

Artlee87

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:10:09 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
I think the idea of teaching your children about bitcoin in that young age is inappropriate let them experience the fun and  enjoyment they are too young too manipulate or hold that kind of account. They should be playing with their friends and savoring the life of childhood . I think the idea of yours is right you just want to teach your children so that they will be ready on their future but this is not the right time.
I agree completely. Take your children to the park, read with them. Don't talk to them about your volatile investments and crazy coin conspiracies.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:18:05 AM

I like showing kids about bitcoin however I favor showing them how bitcoin functions and how we can utilize it later on simply like the end result for the web. I would prefer not to educate them concerning bitcoin as a speculation in light of the fact that they bare excessively youthful for it. Bitcoin is an innovation and children these days is extremely inspired by tech so in the event that I acquaint crypto with them they may think that its intriguing like the end result for me when I initially heard the genuine utilization of bitcoin.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

well it is not emergency to teach about bitcoin as a early age of children.because being a student i am trying to learn about bitcoin with help of many articles and news but still i am not perfect known of bitcoin.so how can i 10 year old child can understand about bitcoin properly.so i think we should teach primary stage information about bitcoin the children of high school  going.
tvtoan1994

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

Teaching our chidren about bitcoin is ok but just to make sure that our kids is on the right age, so they can understand what crypto is. let our children feel the happiness of being a child.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

I think this  isn't a good idea because a 10 year old child cannot understand anything about digital currency or crypto currency. I can say this because  scientifically speaking children in this age is still learning about things and their brain  is still in the developing stage and I think when we  try and push them to understand all about bitcoin they may think that if this is still a game especially you are using examples like videogames even though it is just for a reference bitcoin is a serious thing that we shouldn't take games for examples here.  

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
MDEVIL

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

This is very good idea to teach children about bitcoin.Now children are very Claver and smart. If they use bitcoin they can stronger and freedom. They can also invest here and earn profit .they can make better future and successful in life with there own knowledge.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

we have to teach our children since his thoughts are beginning to mature so that our children are used to living independently without dependent on their parents. but we also must prioritize education first because the child's obligation to learn and can excel in school.
We cannot actually teach them as their age is not suitable to get into this but we can give them basic idea of how it works. Since in the end this will end up greater amid their chance and we don't need them to have laments why we didn't show them with our insight presently. I know this could be uninteresting for them now however in the end they might have the capacity to utilize the learning later on.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

Teaching our chidren about bitcoin is ok but just to make sure that our kids is on the right age, so they can understand what crypto is. let our children feel the happiness of being a child.

Correct, we must consider the age of our children before we teach them about bitcoin, because if they are too young, then they are not going to be interested on it because they are enjoying their youth, you know they spend more time outside playing with their friends, swimming with their friends, and so on. Teaching our children about bitcoin is a good thing, they are going to be productive in this, and it is like we are teaching them to become independent and a person which is capable of earning in a very smart way.

A Family doing bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is a rich family, I assure you that.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

I think if we want to teach about bitcoin to our children maybe if our child is over 10 years old it also needs supervision and early stage about what is bitcoin and of course I think children above 10 years of their mindset more good when compared to children under 10 years so I think it is our duty to teach our kids about bitcoin because bitcoin can be a source of income if our children grow up, and that too to make their future better Wink
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

we have to teach our children since his thoughts are beginning to mature so that our children are used to living independently without dependent on their parents. but we also must prioritize education first because the child's obligation to learn and can excel in school.
We cannot actually teach them as their age is not suitable to get into this but we can give them basic idea of how it works. Since in the end this will end up greater amid their chance and we don't need them to have laments why we didn't show them with our insight presently. I know this could be uninteresting for them now however in the end they might have the capacity to utilize the learning later on.

That's a good idea that teach your children about bitcoin even if it was 10 years old only. Because it is very important that they should know some ideas in investing. Because we believe in the future the bitcoin is becoming legal in all countries and an international currency, so that for their future they have already know about bitcoin, and they have a source of income Smiley

And if its a game your relating bitcoin into, then all he would know about this currency is a game. I understand that Hes just a kid but, the brain functions well and remembers well when your a Kid learning. So, I dont recommend doing it that way. Why dont you just enjoy everyday of your life bonding together, but this time your doing basics on bitcoin, its never easy so just take your time, because That'll be a lot easier. Smiley
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

This I will definitely do for my children, because I see the future of Bitcoin in the future will greatly improve for the better, and it is also useful for the future of our children in the future with their growth.
By the time I and I are no longer able to work with Bitcoin, it is certain that our children will continue all of our good work, our son is our ultimate heir to continue working for profit with Bitcoin.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:59:31 PM

I also plan to teach and explain to my children what crypto currency is, but 10 years is too early for that. You need, at least, that your child graduated from school. But that's my personal opinion.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

actually bitcoin is not for childrens because there are alot of things which is not so easy fro them to understand we just need to aware them about bitcoin first .
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:48:03 PM

I also plan to teach and explain to my children what crypto currency is, but 10 years is too early for that. You need, at least, that your child graduated from school. But that's my personal opinion.
That is a good idea i think that if you are welling to teach to your children about bitcoin, because in future we can expect that the new generation will be using bitcoin for everything they want , therefore i think that from now we should introduce bitcoin to our children and even should teach them about it, so that they may not feel any difficulties when they will feel the need to use bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:54:09 PM

actually bitcoin is not for childrens because there are alot of things which is not so easy fro them to understand we just need to aware them about bitcoin first .

If they are very young, then of course you cannot teach them about bitcoin because they cannot understand it easily. But by the time that they reach the right age, it is better if you will also teach them about it so they will also earn some money out of it.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:45:31 AM

I thought your have a good intention to your child for teaching him about criptocurrency. You thought that when your child knows about criptocurrency earlier your child will have a better future. However this kind of things will block his good relationship to other childrens like him.  He didn't enjoyed his childhood because he probably getting serious about what you teach him. For me at the age of 10 childrens must do to enjoy they childhood activities to improve their self confidence,  self esteem,  and als to develop their good attitudes and good moral character. Let them experience what other children experience too, give them to a good guidance to build up their a good relationship to the community. Let them discover about what you want to thought them before.

Bitcoin is not actually an investing instead giving them a proper education is the key to become great person and to have a better futere to them. 

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: