Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2323 times)
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

Start with giving them financial games to play with. Once they show interest tell them about investments like bitcoin.
Additional to your statement. Before you instruct the children about cryptocurrency, practice them to play the monopoly game or Sim City. Monopoly games and sim city can guide your children capacity to deal with the cash. After that search games that capacity to win some money or cryptocurrency coins. Sooner your kids figure out how to work the system of the cryptocurrency. Do not to push them to play cryptocurrency. If you children don't care about it. Gives them an opportunity to play outside with other kids.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itglobe

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:36:41 AM

Its not easy for a kid to absorb all your teachings about bitcoin. Me as a student, I read read and read articles about bitcoin but still I cant absorb all the informations i've read so what about for the kid? I think its better to teach bitcoin to those people who are really willing to learn

You have hit the nail on the head. My thoughts are quite similar to you! Smiley
anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
I am still a young and unmarried investor, so the education of Bitcoins for my children is unthinkable; besides, any world that is growing so much needs a peach class. Create a virtual currency on a country, if each state has a young investor training class is very good for the future.
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:47:32 AM

That is a good idea. Teach children about the business world. But keep in mind that the things that children need to know is limited. So do not be too deep to tell him about cryptocurrency.
r0nin87

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:50:11 AM

Start with giving them financial games to play with. Once they show interest tell them about investments like bitcoin.
Additional to your statement. Before you instruct the children about cryptocurrency, practice them to play the monopoly game or Sim City. Monopoly games and sim city can guide your children capacity to deal with the cash. After that search games that capacity to win some money or cryptocurrency coins. Sooner your kids figure out how to work the system of the cryptocurrency. Do not to push them to play cryptocurrency. If you children don't care about it. Gives them an opportunity to play outside with other kids.
You've really noticed how to introduce your children to the world of cryptocurrencies. I am sure that your advice will be useful to many parents in particular and me. on this I fully agree with you in everything - as the game and familiarity with cryptocurrencies is both a good and useful hobby
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

To be honest I don't have kids yet but if ever I have now, I won't teach them about btc. Simply because this isn't the time to teach them, too early for me. I'll let them focus on being a kid, playing outside, studying, etc. Maybe college level would do. I know, you only wanted to teach them about earning money but there is proper time for that and that age isn't the right one.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

That is a good idea. Teach children about the business world. But keep in mind that the things that children need to know is limited. So do not be too deep to tell him about cryptocurrency.

It is a good idea if they are interested to learn about it, means we are not forcing them to learn something that they do not want to learn. Let them choose what they like, children has their own interest in this world. So just teach them about the think they want to know, you may try to introduce it only and see whether are interested to it or not.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:00:46 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

I will wait for the right time to teach my son bitcoin because I want my son to feel his childhood. Then after that I can teach him this because they are my legacy of bitcoin. Bitcoin is our future.
qyn0

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

I have 3 childrens (6, 9, 12 years) and all knows about bitcoin! The biggest one knows how to use it (he has his own wallet)
isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

It is a good idea if they are interested to learn about it, means we are not forcing them to learn something that they do not want to learn. Let them choose what they like, children has their own interest in this world. So just teach them about the think they want to know, you may try to introduce it only and see whether are interested to it or not.

Yes ill teach my child in exsactly age. my child is the next investors when im old. and my child was continue of my started. so it's a great idea when child was teach about crypto's. nothing i can leave when im die. so i teach my child about crypto's for there future.
Saveralll

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:16:39 AM

we have to teach our children since his thoughts are beginning to mature so that our children are used to living independently without dependent on their parents. but we also must prioritize education first because the child's obligation to learn and can excel in school.
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:32:26 AM

I would agree if the child is only told what is bitcoin but do not stress the child to cryptocurrency first he wants to have fun with his gadget and his friend this job takes a lot of time and thoughts to make money. he needs to play.

when my child is ready and able to learn what really bitcoin can bring to him, then that is the time that I will teach him to use bitcoin and start earning from here.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

Video games is very different to bitcoin. Children can fail in a video game as a many times as they want and learn at the same time and there is no risk but bitcoin has and it's very complicated to understand even for an adult.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:10:28 AM

I think maybe at age 14+ you might want to think about teaching your children about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency but before that I don't see any needs. We put too much pressure on our children today already with technology and school work it is just as important to have an active imagination and be creative I believe.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
qyn0

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

A child must know about video games and the new technology(smartphones smart tv's etc..) but also i think they need to know about cryptocurrency! I disagree childrens invests their pocket money into cryptocurrency(Warren Buffet made his first investment in stocks at 11 years old), but i think they must be informed about the blockchain, bitcoin, cryptocurrency!
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:17:00 AM

Teaching to children today does not need much. what we need to pay attention is that we can give them a little education about the basics of using illustrations so they can understand
learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

Yes, I told my daughter and she registered at the forum, began to take part in bounty campaigns.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

I am one to think that we should give our children all possible tools to deal with modern life; and bitcoin is one thing I definitely would teach them about.

I am on your side, my friend. I guess that we have to teach children everything about Bitcoin as it will bring them only the best experience in their life.
shelimy

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

Teaching your children about the bitcoin is a good idea because it can be a start for them to earn their own money, although it can be a nice idea, at the end children is always a children, let they feel that they are children
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:36:42 PM

Talking to your kids about bitcoin can teach them valuable lessons about money management. In the long-run, this could help them manage their money with a lot more responsibility. Sadly, cryptocurrency is a domain that only the savviest can understand. However, 10 years from now today’s 15-year olds will know everything there is about trading bitcoin. To make sure they make sensible choices, you should talk to them about bitcoin as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: