Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:23:42 PM

📈✏ How profitable is it to buy tokens during a token sale? How can you calculate the rate of return on your tokens?

The #Ubcoin team has prepared a list of recommendations that will help you increase the profitability of your contributions to a project. Read in our blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/how-to-increase-your-return-rate-on-tokens-51176c17f7b5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jozwiak John

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:28:17 PM

I sustain this business and trust  it ought be successful.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

I sustain this business and trust  it ought be successful.

Hopefully yours will come true, because it will be a good thing in the future on this project trip.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:59:20 AM

I rely that the idea will perform all that has been planned.
The project platform and plans was very straightforward to success. The people who created this project shaped iy to be more established and strong. I believe that this will be a success because of strong community thay wil help the project reach success.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Ubcoin has a large number of users and investors community. With the help of this community, the project is continuously growing.  And this community consistently pushing forward the project towards the direction of success. 
Absolutely right. Krmanda is promoting the project as best I can and I really liked the telegram group. There the administrator is very active and answers all my questions that interest me, I'm glad that I can rely on such a responsive administrator. If you have questions about the project, you can directly ask them to the administrator.

If it's a very active thing but I do not see with their bounty campaign because there is no new update there.
I recently was in the Telegram group of this project and I can say that this guy is right, there is a very active community. The admin will be able to tell you about the campaign bounty.

If it is true, hopefully they complete the latest updates about the work that has been done.
Yes, the team need to release their new updates with the project the fruit of their  hardship. There were new bonuses that announced by the admin. It's bonuses and promotions help th project and investors to stay connected and strengthen their bond to each others.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:05:39 AM

The project platform and plans was very straightforward to success. The people who created this project shaped iy to be more established and strong. I believe that this will be a success because of strong community thay wil help the project reach success.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Ubcoin has a large number of users and investors community. With the help of this community, the project is continuously growing.  And this community consistently pushing forward the project towards the direction of success. 
Absolutely right. Krmanda is promoting the project as best I can and I really liked the telegram group. There the administrator is very active and answers all my questions that interest me, I'm glad that I can rely on such a responsive administrator. If you have questions about the project, you can directly ask them to the administrator.

If it's a very active thing but I do not see with their bounty campaign because there is no new update there.
I recently was in the Telegram group of this project and I can say that this guy is right, there is a very active community. The admin will be able to tell you about the campaign bounty.

If it is true, hopefully they complete the latest updates about the work that has been done.
Yes, the team need to release their new updates with the project the fruit of their  hardship. There were new bonuses that announced by the admin. It's bonuses and promotions help th project and investors to stay connected and strengthen their bond to each others.
The newest update from the team is really necessary especially now that there are really so many people that is excited for the upcominh updates of the team. And glad to here that the Ubcoin project team come up to have their bonuses and special promotions that is a great move indeed to an additional boost of this project's name in the crypto community. Keep up this kind of performance team and this project will surely have more achievements ahead.
Intiovine

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:11:59 AM

I rely this plan will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:02:08 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 04:13:33 AM by Jedie22

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Ubcoin has a large number of users and investors community. With the help of this community, the project is continuously growing.  And this community consistently pushing forward the project towards the direction of success.  

All active supporters in Ann thread can testify how active the team members and developers in Ubcoin project. The constant increase of its community is a good news for all who planning to invest and join the project. The consistency of positive feedbacks will eventually make this project a success.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:18:01 AM

I have read a news about Ubcoin which on how to increase your return rate on tokens. They have discussed common issues about contributinf and they are on stage 4 of their token sales which have 13-44% discount.
I agree with tou mate. This will help many members on how to make more profit with their contribution. Dor more information I will provide the link which if anyone is interested you can read it in their medium.
 https://medium.com/@ubcoin/how-to-increase-your-return-rate-on-tokens-51176c17f7b5
I thanks to all who actively sharing information about the project. Specifically in how their investments will be more profitable. The strategy to make the token increase will help each members to earn more than they invest. I am positively believe that this project will reach its goals and objectives.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:01:35 AM

All actice supporters in Ann thread can testify ho active the team members and developers in Ubcoin project. The constant increase of its community is a good news for all who planning to invest and join the project. The consistency of positive feedbacks will eventually make this project a success.
Yes, indeed. And also, their community was also needed in order to support the project. This is why the community is more needed than the actions of the team.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:06:30 AM

All actice supporters in Ann thread can testify ho active the team members and developers in Ubcoin project. The constant increase of its community is a good news for all who planning to invest and join the project. The consistency of positive feedbacks will eventually make this project a success.
Yes, indeed. And also, their community was also needed in order to support the project. This is why the community is more needed than the actions of the team.
Agree. Both of them can make the project near to success. Hopefully, Ubcoin can bring more investors to invest in the project so we can go to the moon!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:14:26 AM

📈✏ How profitable is it to buy tokens during a token sale? How can you calculate the rate of return on your tokens?

The #Ubcoin team has prepared a list of recommendations that will help you increase the profitability of your contributions to a project. Read in our blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/how-to-increase-your-return-rate-on-tokens-51176c17f7b5

This is very great. Just like Proof of Stake coins, you can earn returns of each coins that you have staked, now ubcoin have been implemented how did the PoS work with this list!
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

This is very great. Just like Proof of Stake coins, you can earn returns of each coins that you have staked, now ubcoin have been implemented how did the PoS work with this list!
Amazing. Atleast we have guides on how e can increase the profitability of our contribution. This is realy great info. Thank you so much for sharing your information buddy. Many will be glad to hear this  news atleast all has something to look unto always. Hope updates and information will continuosly be posted here in the thread.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

Please send me your suggestion in PM
 Good luck fellows!
I don't know what you mean with suggestion but if i may interpret it right you are asking if this project worth investing for then i could say that is one the project that is bound to succeed. The team behind this Ubcoin project is burning oil just to make sure that investors of this project are going to smile at the end. Please visit their website to know more about the current investment scheme.
http://ubcoin.io/
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

Amazing. Atleast we have guides on how e can increase the profitability of our contribution. This is realy great info. Thank you so much for sharing your information buddy. Many will be glad to hear this  news atleast all has something to look unto always. Hope updates and information will continuosly be posted here in the thread.

Yes that is true since everyone have different amount to invest and the 13%  to  44%  discount of token sale is depending on the quantity we've bought  , so this thread is very helpul to all willing to invest on this token . It going to make more profit someday .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

Sorry, I have confused the thread.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

💥💥💥A limited random BONUS 500 UBC
till June 12 (13.00 GMT)💥💥💥

Make contribution of any amount till June 12 (13.00 GMT) and get a chance for a BONUS of 500 UBC.😎

10 randomly-chosen wallets that were used to buy UBC tokens each from June 8 (12.00) GMT till June 12 (13.00 GMT) will receive BONUS 500 UBC.

How to participate: 🤔
 — go to ubcoin.io, press the button GET TOKENS and buy UBC tokens for any amount using an ERC-20 compatible wallet. Do it from June 8 (12.00) GMT till June 12 (13.00 GMT)
 — wait till June, 12 (14.00 GMT) for the announcement of the winners.

Each wallet can participate in this BONUS only once.

This stage discount 13% remains in force for all BONUS participants.

💥Don’t miss the chance — contribute now on ubcoin.io! 💥

With this kind of offers and discounts from the Ubcoin token sales, I'm pretty sure more investors now are excited to buy and invest with this project because of the chances to earned a lot of coins. Soon, more profits will awaits to these people and probably they will be glad and thankful that they have decided to joined on this team.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Ubcoin has a large number of users and investors community. With the help of this community, the project is continuously growing.  And this community consistently pushing forward the project towards the direction of success.  

All active supporters in Ann thread can testify how active the team members and developers in Ubcoin project. The constant increase of its community is a good news for all who planning to invest and join the project. The consistency of positive feedbacks will eventually make this project a success.

I believe that UBcoin is a good enough project to attract investors to participate in this project, see what UBcoin has done with their roadmap, the day UBcoin's success will not be far away
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

Those who are non believers and doubters of this project should observe how thier project is developing, by doing those baseless post they are destroying the reputation that they already have built from this community.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

Sorry, I have confused the thread.

If you have confuse about the calculation of discount , Sir you can refer to this link.https://medium.com/@ubcoin/how-to-increase-your-return-rate-on-tokens-51176c17f7b5

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

Those who are non believers and doubters of this project should observe how thier project is developing, by doing those baseless post they are destroying the reputation that they already have built from this community.

This is the oppurtunity now of every customers and investors to get the tokens of the Ubcoin,The fourt stage Ico sale is almost over and almost hitting the target, this is to say that the project runs very smoothly , this is because of the avid supporters of Ubcoin , the hardworking team of Ubcoin and mostly the the customers and investors of Ubcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: