Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:09:13 PM

I have been watching the project for a long time, I am pleased that administrators show here project updates and that they are actively continuing to work on the project. Not many projects here can show this. Here, too, a video presentation was made, which explains the project in more detail.
I agree. They keep actively working and publishing any updates on any platform in this world. That's why I really love this project because they really active.
Yes, absolutely the development team has been working very hard on the project since from the beginning to till now because they wanted to complete its development as early as possible. That's why the team is actively working on the project and continue spreading the importance of the project by promoting it on various platforms. I really hope very soon the team will take this project to the great height of success.

Ubcoin team already reached some good achievement and this is why they are making more effort to convince the investors that they are really serious with their platform. Also, their ICO sale seems so near to reached their target and I think they can complete it with the remaining days. If I understand it correctly, is this their final stage of the ICO?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

Strongly agreed, my friend! I think that dreaded lack of updates/new information is what scares people off as far as some of the other ICOs are concerned. You gotta admire all the hard work that the team UBCOIN has been doing.
Exactly what I wanted to say. You just look at how the team works and shows us project updates. This is exactly what users want to see who join the project and are thinking of investing their own funds into it. Here is a team that works like this and deserves our support.

Well, needless to say they are doing their jobs perfectly which allows them to have a better results of the ICO. Hopefully, everything will be under control so that things will be peacefully handle without facing any difficulties.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

I have been watching the project for a long time, I am pleased that administrators show here project updates and that they are actively continuing to work on the project. Not many projects here can show this. Here, too, a video presentation was made, which explains the project in more detail.
I agree. They keep actively working and publishing any updates on any platform in this world. That's why I really love this project because they really active.
Yes, absolutely the development team has been working very hard on the project since from the beginning to till now because they wanted to complete its development as early as possible. That's why the team is actively working on the project and continue spreading the importance of the project by promoting it on various platforms. I really hope very soon the team will take this project to the great height of success.

Ubcoin team already reached some good achievement and this is why they are making more effort to convince the investors that they are really serious with their platform. Also, their ICO sale seems so near to reached their target and I think they can complete it with the remaining days. If I understand it correctly, is this their final stage of the ICO?

Yes I agree, Ubcoin project can't be at their level now if it is not successful. They step by step achieved what they plan for the project. That is why the team continue to do their best and think for good ideas to make it more attractive and useful to everyone.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

Strongly agreed, my friend! I think that dreaded lack of updates/new information is what scares people off as far as some of the other ICOs are concerned. You gotta admire all the hard work that the team UBCOIN has been doing.
Exactly what I wanted to say. You just look at how the team works and shows us project updates. This is exactly what users want to see who join the project and are thinking of investing their own funds into it. Here is a team that works like this and deserves our support.

Well, needless to say they are doing their jobs perfectly which allows them to have a better results of the ICO. Hopefully, everything will be under control so that things will be peacefully handle without facing any difficulties.
I think the huge scandal has already been rectified so ee should now see a smooth development on this project. Good job team for immediately ressolving the unneccersary issue.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

I think the huge scandal has already been rectified so ee should now see a smooth development on this project. Good job team for immediately ressolving the unneccersary issue.
Well thoose issues are wrong accusations against the project. I know project Ubcoin will surpass this issues and developers will continue to work the best way to make this project a success.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:09:29 PM

It is the teams responsibility to do the task, having a project like this UBcoin needs updates at all times for the better improvement. Investors would like to appreciates the hardwork that the team shows. Although their are many investors but they choose what is the best project that the developers gives communication towards it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

Ubcoin did what is right and gain more respect because of their active team and their updates are accurate and up-to-date. This will help them to grow as a well deserved project. More updates will be coming soon.

To be respected is the most important part because in dwelling a business their is always a rules that needs to follow. As an individual it is better to follow the guidelines so that you will be in the right direction and that is the same with UBcoin it really needs an assurance to be respected. The team did their best so that they can give updates and they can be able to develop the project into better one.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

It will be funny to exchange old stuff for crypto. I like that. ) Want to see the alpha of your website. Maybe I will participate in the tokensale

But before you participate on the tokensale make sure you've done a lot of research about Ubcoin. A simple reminder don't invest on what you don't know. I'm just giving a piece of advice, hoping this will help your decision making.

Some might see this as criticism, but I can only agree with you. It is very important to know what you invest in and it fits your own values. Thank you for this comment Smiley

Maybe it is criticism but the team make it to the point that they can deliver the updates so that it will be fair to the investors. As an investors too they really look at it if it is eally fit to them before go on for investing. If the project really works for you or not that is a decision making. Having a project like UBcoin is valuable because it has functions and it works well.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

Let's all wish the best of luck for this project. I believe that the project and it's team members has the courage to do best development and progress to upgrade the project. Hope everything will run smoothly and fall according to teams plan.

Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

Ubcoin did what is right and gain more respect because of their active team and their updates are accurate and up-to-date. This will help them to grow as a well deserved project. More updates will be coming soon.
Actually I think all the project in the crypto market should gain respect because for me respect should be given to all. The project was very excellent and attractive that's why they catches the attentions of many supporters. I hope team will add more updates and special offers to increase the number of people in it's community.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

To be respected is the most important part because in dwelling a business their is always a rules that needs to follow. As an individual it is better to follow the guidelines so that you will be in the right direction and that is the same with UBcoin it really needs an assurance to be respected. The team did their best so that they can give updates and they can be able to develop the project into better one.

Yeah, it is really important to be more respectful in all aspects of  life and motivates the team to get a better have an idea for the fast improvement of this project. In that way maybe it will help us to find more investors to invest in this project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

📈✏ How profitable is it to buy tokens during a token sale? How can you calculate the rate of return on your tokens?

The #Ubcoin team has prepared a list of recommendations that will help you increase the profitability of your contributions to a project. Read in our blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/how-to-increase-your-return-rate-on-tokens-51176c17f7b5

Thank you for creating this recommendation as this will increase the confidence of investors to invest more on ICO and I know that Ubcoin will protect their early investors that will not dumps their token as the team has protection that the price will not be undervalue. Indeed, the team and the investors should be hand in hand to reach the moon.
The guide and explanation on how will you calculate the rate of return on your tokens is very good, it explained well and the coverage is wide. This could help a lot of members that are hard on trying to make their token profitable.
The guide is very helpful to thoose who invested the project. The returns of tokens will be great idea to be more attractive to the eyes of prospects investors. You're right this will help investors and this is very advantageous to their part.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:19:13 PM

It will be funny to exchange old stuff for crypto. I like that. ) Want to see the alpha of your website. Maybe I will participate in the tokensale

But before you participate on the tokensale make sure you've done a lot of research about Ubcoin. A simple reminder don't invest on what you don't know. I'm just giving a piece of advice, hoping this will help your decision making.

Some might see this as criticism, but I can only agree with you. It is very important to know what you invest in and it fits your own values. Thank you for this comment Smiley

Maybe it is criticism but the team make it to the point that they can deliver the updates so that it will be fair to the investors. As an investors too they really look at it if it is eally fit to them before go on for investing. If the project really works for you or not that is a decision making. Having a project like UBcoin is valuable because it has functions and it works well.

If they don't want to rip the investors a new one then they better deliver on their promises. Otherwise you'll piss off everyone from investing further
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

🔥 Enjoy a GREAT selection of the NEWEST articles in different languages - special for you: 

CHINESE: http://www.bitcoin86.com/ico/23696.html
SPANISH: https://www.coincrispy.com/2018/06/07/mercado-ubcoin-inteligencia-artificial/
https://www.crypto-economy.net/mercado-ubcoin-modula-contenido-usando-inteligencia-artificial/
VIETNAMESE: https://blogtienao.com/cach-ubcoin-market-kiem-duyet-noi-dung-bang-cach-su-dung-tri-tue-nhan-tao/
ARABIC: https://www.amnaymag.com/كيف-ينظم-سوق-ubcoin-المحتوى-باستخدام-الذكاء/
ITALIAN: https://www.ilbitcoin.news/ubcoin-modera-i-contenuti-usando-lintelligenza-artificiale/
TURKISH: https://uzmancoin.com/ubcoin-yapay-zeka/

🌟 Ubcoin token sale current discount is 13% — buy tokens on https://ubcoin.io !
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

New #GERMAN articles and video reviews for you: 🇩🇪
Cryptonaire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvmCq8Qu9RQ&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Cryptonaire
Coin Trend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dObl2nKNxqQ
Andreas May: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC21sR-ZQGOncK6bNHvdDPjQ
Kryptovergleich: https://www.kryptovergleich.org/ubcoin-tausche-deine-kryptowaehrungen-gegen-echte-produkte/
🌟 #Ubcoin token sale current discount is 13% — buy tokens on ubcoin io!

I hope this kind of people will joined on this project because Germans are known to be the best quality of works and services. It can help for the betterment of Ubcoin platform that will lead to it's success. And also, they can help for the this team to have a good results on their ICO now.
I'm hoping that this will create a good impact to the project as Deutschland and other European countries are doing good in cryptocurrency as this is legal in those countries. The video review has explained everything about the Ubcoin platform and with good number of views.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

This is the right decision. With the posting of articles in different languages, this will help attract a wider audience of project supporters from around the world. Moreover, there is still a bonus discount.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:07:57 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 08:43:29 AM by Nagasaki

The UBcoin platform, as for me, is very interesting, I am sure that UBcoin will be supported not only by the cryptographic community!
Are there official channels for your platform?
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

Of course, the Ubcoin project has its own official channels. On the first page you can go to the official account Telegram, Twitter, Facebook and read news and updates about the project to date.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:10:37 PM

Team Ubcoin makes a very good promotion of the project. For a short period of time, the project has increased support for users and more investors have come who want to invest in the project. I think that the team will soon have a successful ICO, which they will announce soon.

Thats the result of the hardworks of the people behind this project, they fully gave their best to come up with a fruitful project. Thus, giving more interesting concept with  regards to this project will provide an excellent outcome for the community and the project itself.
Yes, i really have belief at UBCoin and i hoping they will bring us some good features, at least can changing the way to shopping at the future.
There is no doubts about Ubcoin success. As we can observed Ubcoin starting to make its name and make noise in crypto market. Its all because of the cooperation and team work with each other. The unique features and offers are one of the reasons for this project success.

It's all because of their bounty campaign, the branding of the project had gained enough popularity and those people having good time on the project will recommend UBCOIN to their warm market.
thanks not only to the bounty campaign, but also thanks to an experienced team of developers who are working hard to improve the quality of the project and its future.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The development team has been consistently putting efforts in the ico to make its development as early as possible. And their hard work continuously improving the project and making it far better than its previous version. I really hope the team is taking this project to the great height of success.

Yeah, very impressive kind of project having a known company in the world of business. I really appreciate the platforms and advocacy the project has which is really make sense to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the team may doing well as the project is in progression stage.

I agree with you, UBcoin has taken many new steps when starting to cooperate with many world famous companies in the field of payment and payment solutions, which prove the feasibility and seriousness. of the ICCO UBcoin project
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:18:45 PM

Yes, they do have. Check the first page of the thread they have posted the links of their social media channels there.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: