Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:19:53 PM

I see a lot of discussions about the good work of the project team. But I'm wondering what changes have occurred in the project recently and whether there are any news or updates that will help the project move forward a little further to its goal.
To know more about the update this project you have to at least join the Ubcoin community channel. There you can see how the team worked really hard for the success of the project. Just last week the COO of Ubcoin has visited China and got a very warm welcome from the Chinese crypto enthusiast.
Yeah, and with those updates it can be seen that project ubcoin is progressing, some of them are already stated in the comments, well it would be better to join the channel.

It's necessary to do so, in order to be updated. That is why the team has telegram to make sure everything will be entertained. Moreover, the team probably been busy working for the development of the platform and also making more negotiations to their potential partners.
No problem with the team now, i'm sure the team will give more useful information about both of UBCoin project and crypto currency news.
Right, I dont heard problems and issues with the project lately. The project is working smoothly. Infact new updates and information just released early. The new partnership of Ubcoin with huge company in the market. The new partnership will surely bring a big change and chance to bring this project to victory.

Maybe because the team did not look at it as a problem but yet a challenge for them on how are they going to make it successful to accomplished everything. It is not be easy at all but they raised Ubcoin on the top of success. It means the project is Very Good, I am proudly to represent the project as always.
I have no worry about UBCoin at current time, honestly. UBCoin is experienced team and you can see they have a lot of big partners: Samsung, LG,... so on. Everything will be improved.

I am looking forward to the cooperation between LG and UBcoin, which will help UBcoin a lot when they have the opportunity to reach the good staff from LG and the new technology developed by LG.

Yeah, they already have a very good partners and all are very-well known companies. There are many users with that brand (partners) so Ubcoin users would probably grow in the near future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

I see a lot of discussions about the good work of the project team. But I'm wondering what changes have occurred in the project recently and whether there are any news or updates that will help the project move forward a little further to its goal.

Probably, the team been busy with their negotiation about their potential partners because if we can only see at the website, they so many well-known companies that they are planning to work with. Maybe, that could be the reason why the team seems to not active within a few days.
Maybe there is such an option as you say, because there really were no updates. Usually they often write news that encourages us to support the project further.
I hope that in the near future the team will give us the latest news about the project. Because many supporters are waiting for information from developers.
It seems to me that almost every second writes about the news of the project and about the latest updates, but so far the developers have not answered this question.

Even though the developers did not answer yet those questions, let us say that the team handle it with care the Ubcoin project. Let us see how the project works and what is the standing point of the project. Maybe in that way we can consider it as a answered questions to the mindfull things. Though it is only base in the performance but yet it is easy to identify.

There is a telegram that the team will surely answers within a few minutes. As we can observe, the team did some good achievement recently  and this is the proof that they continue to seek more strategies to reach their goals.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:36:09 PM

Probably, the team been busy with their negotiation about their potential partners because if we can only see at the website, they so many well-known companies that they are planning to work with. Maybe, that could be the reason why the team seems to not active within a few days.
Maybe there is such an option as you say, because there really were no updates. Usually they often write news that encourages us to support the project further.
I hope that in the near future the team will give us the latest news about the project. Because many supporters are waiting for information from developers.
It seems to me that almost every second writes about the news of the project and about the latest updates, but so far the developers have not answered this question.

Even though the developers did not answer yet those questions, let us say that the team handle it with care the Ubcoin project. Let us see how the project works and what is the standing point of the project. Maybe in that way we can consider it as a answered questions to the mindfull things. Though it is only base in the performance but yet it is easy to identify.

There is a telegram that the team will surely answers within a few minutes. As we can observe, the team did some good achievement recently  and this is the proof that they continue to seek more strategies to reach their goals.
What changes are you expecting for UBCoin btw? I think it's considered one change with their updates or you can try to ask them through their media platform.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

To know more about the update this project you have to at least join the Ubcoin community channel. There you can see how the team worked really hard for the success of the project. Just last week the COO of Ubcoin has visited China and got a very warm welcome from the Chinese crypto enthusiast.
Yeah, and with those updates it can be seen that project ubcoin is progressing, some of them are already stated in the comments, well it would be better to join the channel.

It's necessary to do so, in order to be updated. That is why the team has telegram to make sure everything will be entertained. Moreover, the team probably been busy working for the development of the platform and also making more negotiations to their potential partners.
No problem with the team now, i'm sure the team will give more useful information about both of UBCoin project and crypto currency news.
Right, I dont heard problems and issues with the project lately. The project is working smoothly. Infact new updates and information just released early. The new partnership of Ubcoin with huge company in the market. The new partnership will surely bring a big change and chance to bring this project to victory.

Maybe because the team did not look at it as a problem but yet a challenge for them on how are they going to make it successful to accomplished everything. It is not be easy at all but they raised Ubcoin on the top of success. It means the project is Very Good, I am proudly to represent the project as always.
Well, you can't say that they just take a problem as a challenge. A problem is a problem, maybe it's small enough not be noticed by many and they fixed it rapidly.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:51:52 PM

Public Token Sale IS LIVE! The Stage 5 discount is 11%! The MAX contribution is UNLIMITED (the min. is 0.0000001 ETH)! 1 ETH = 8 960 UBC with 11% discount included!

Ubcoin Crypto-Goods Exchange is a blockchain-based smart ecosystem for easily exchanging real goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa. A unique crypto-to-goods exchange.
Great news for anyone who plans to contribute for the project, now they are on stage 5 and the discount will decrease overtime, so grab the opportunity today.
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:45:25 AM

dear manager in a thread why not update ico thread ends to what stage  Huh while on the website now STAGE 5 please update the thread so that the project is clearly visible information  Wink I hope the manager knows about this  Grin
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:20:33 AM

Public Token Sale IS LIVE! The Stage 5 discount is 11%! The MAX contribution is UNLIMITED (the min. is 0.0000001 ETH)! 1 ETH = 8 960 UBC with 11% discount included!

Ubcoin Crypto-Goods Exchange is a blockchain-based smart ecosystem for easily exchanging real goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa. A unique crypto-to-goods exchange.
Great news for anyone who plans to contribute for the project, now they are on stage 5 and the discount will decrease overtime, so grab the opportunity today.
Hopefully more people will come reach this updated announement of the team Ubcoin regarding the Public Token Sale of the Ubcoin project. Well this is really an opportunity we  shouldn't miss. Well, I hope this will result in a good outcome, so keep up progressing and good luck team Ubcoin.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:32:30 AM

Hopefully more people will come reach this updated announement of the team Ubcoin regarding the Public Token Sale of the Ubcoin project. Well this is really an opportunity we  shouldn't miss. Well, I hope this will result in a good outcome, so keep up progressing and good luck team Ubcoin.
Now the Ubcoin project is giving another opportunity to the crypto currency people especially those who is willingly to contribute for the project in this Public Token Sale which is now live. I am looking forward for this matter and settle things resulted into a good output.
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:21:34 AM

Ubcoin has been receiving many impression and traffic for their ICO site. And I recently visit their website, they will soon reach their soft cap in just a couple of days.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:22:12 AM

dear manager in a thread why not update ico thread ends to what stage  Huh while on the website now STAGE 5 please update the thread so that the project is clearly visible information  Wink I hope the manager knows about this  Grin
Well, don't you know if the bounty manager has disbanded the project? So there is no way to update the OP without making a new one.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:00:41 AM

Ubcoin has been receiving many impression and traffic for their ICO site. And I recently visit their website, they will soon reach their soft cap in just a couple of days.

This shows that the project is having positive results and is gaining popularity, lets hope the soft cap will be reached in shorter time.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:21:05 AM

So far thier token sale is doing well and majority of the token holder now are huge investors of this project. When thier coins get listed in exchange they will easily profit  from this.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:39:28 AM

We shared the same observation with this project mate. It only shows that this project is bound to success with the smooth sailing it had. We should give credit to the team which is working doubly hard to deliver it's promise to customers.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:01:21 AM

Yes, they are doing everything for the project. The website is updated and some updates sre note posted here in the thread that's why some are worried about the traffic or slowly moving of project ubcoin. If you could visit their website and the telegram channel there is more updated informations that you may know.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

We shared the same observation with this project mate. It only shows that this project is bound to success with the smooth sailing it had. We should give credit to the team which is working doubly hard to deliver it's promise to customers.
Absolutely, they are the one who makes everything possible. The partnership is good indication that the project is doing very well. Infact the partnership is just a start of a good and  quality reputation for the project. I salute to each and everyone that apart of this project. They did an amazing job.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

Precisely, we have the same thoughts why we follow and support this project because this project appealed to us in a very interesting concept. Since then, we saw the progression of this platform into the crypto community which many of us invested this project because it shows a potential configuration for the future.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

So far thier token sale is doing well and majority of the token holder now are huge investors of this project. When thier coins get listed in exchange they will easily profit  from this.

Hopefully the Ubcoin token will be at the exchange soon so that the investors will gain profit. They are the one who contributed most for the success of this project and it's right to give them credit for the countless efforts the they shared for the future of this platform.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

Hopefully the Ubcoin token will be at the exchange soon so that the investors will gain profit. They are the one who contributed most for the success of this project and it's right to give them credit for the countless efforts the they shared for the future of this platform.

Yes same here, hoping ubcoin token will reach and be part in the exchange in order to help investors gain profit. I know it will be happening soon because it can totally see on the project of the progress. I am looking forward for some upgrade and updates of this project to make better and more attractive.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

Early updates on the next round of the UBcoin project will receive more attention from investors as they are very excited about the UBcoin project after the event they became partners of LG
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:39:47 AM

It's also my hope mate that everything will fall as what the project is planning. The Ubcoinccommunity is now rapidly expanding and growing spontaneously and the good information are spreading the whole crypto community. As of now the community is very huge and the project is slowly reaching its softcap,
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: