Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
lirene

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

Hello!
We are finishing new major steps on 1) AI system - pre-screening posts 2) the marketplace itself.
All will be publicly presented around July, 14
I am very glad that the project does not stand still and more people are beginning to be interested in it, also thanks for keeping all the news

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

Hello!
We are finishing new major steps on 1) AI system - pre-screening posts 2) the marketplace itself.
I am very glad that the project does not stand still and more people are beginning to be interested in it, also thanks for keeping all the news
The project is running so smoothly and the project community is rapidly increasing and expanding they are doing verygood in what they do. Hopefully the plans and goals will be able to accomplish and achieve success in near future.
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

Hello!

That is a very good news that the  AI system are  almost finish and the marketplace of the Ubcoin exchange of goods and tokens are also finishing and to be launched this july 14, so people can participate and join for this kind of project on that day.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

I see a lot of discussions about the good work of the project team. But I'm wondering what changes have occurred in the project recently and whether there are any news or updates that will help the project move forward a little further to its goal.
To know more about the update this project you have to at least join the Ubcoin community channel. There you can see how the team worked really hard for the success of the project. Just last week the COO of Ubcoin has visited China and got a very warm welcome from the Chinese crypto enthusiast.
Yeah, and with those updates it can be seen that project ubcoin is progressing, some of them are already stated in the comments, well it would be better to join the channel.

It's necessary to do so, in order to be updated. That is why the team has telegram to make sure everything will be entertained. Moreover, the team probably been busy working for the development of the platform and also making more negotiations to their potential partners.
No problem with the team now, i'm sure the team will give more useful information about both of UBCoin project and crypto currency news.
Agree, the team is really doing a great job in making this project be more transparent to the people here, that's one thing UBCoin is great too.
I would say that the team exceeds all expectations. They have already signed an agreement with such a global company as LG Electronics. This is a big step forward for the development of the project and the future platform. It remains only to guess what else the developers are preparing to improve their work.
This is a really good step forward. The team is very serious about moving the project forward. I am very glad that they were able to achieve this result before launching.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

Ubank Signs Pre-Installation Deal With LG

The mobile payments app Ubank will be pre-installed by the South Korean company LG Electronics on its smartphones, which will become gradually available in various world markets. The Ubank app is already pre-installed by Samsung in 10 countries.

The users of LG phones will also have access to the Ubcoin Market ( https://ubcoin.io/en), which is an eBay-like blockchain platform developed by the Ubank team that enables people to acquire cryptocurrency in exchange for real goods.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/ubank-signs-pre-installation-deal-with-lg/

Oh my god, after Samsung is LG, what will next company become UBCoin partner? Maybe another famous android mobile ?
Wow, two big companies already are now partnered with this project? This will surely help a lot for the project's progress which is in very good status already.
Ubcoin is really dealing huge partnerships. Well, this is just some of the results of the Ubcoin team efforts and hard works toward this project. It is very clear that they are making a new step forward and keep achieving more and more to the better of the Ubcoin project. I believe that this will another thing to attract and gain more users, supporters and investors of the Ubcoin project.

This simply shows how good the project is, being partnered to a well known brand of technologies is a proof that ubcoin can totally be trusted. Good job to the team, looking forward for the next step of this project. I am sure it will be successful soon and more number of joiners, supporters and investors in this project.

Yeah! I agree that Ubcoin has a good growth development. That is why in every agreement that they have has a full trust to the investors. The team gives their best for the development of the project. Well it might be in a moderate peocess but at least their is no hindrance to success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

I see a lot of discussions about the good work of the project team. But I'm wondering what changes have occurred in the project recently and whether there are any news or updates that will help the project move forward a little further to its goal.
To know more about the update this project you have to at least join the Ubcoin community channel. There you can see how the team worked really hard for the success of the project. Just last week the COO of Ubcoin has visited China and got a very warm welcome from the Chinese crypto enthusiast.
Yeah, and with those updates it can be seen that project ubcoin is progressing, some of them are already stated in the comments, well it would be better to join the channel.

It's necessary to do so, in order to be updated. That is why the team has telegram to make sure everything will be entertained. Moreover, the team probably been busy working for the development of the platform and also making more negotiations to their potential partners.
No problem with the team now, i'm sure the team will give more useful information about both of UBCoin project and crypto currency news.
Right, I dont heard problems and issues with the project lately. The project is working smoothly. Infact new updates and information just released early. The new partnership of Ubcoin with huge company in the market. The new partnership will surely bring a big change and chance to bring this project to victory.

Maybe because the team did not look at it as a problem but yet a challenge for them on how are they going to make it successful to accomplished everything. It is not be easy at all but they raised Ubcoin on the top of success. It means the project is Very Good, I am proudly to represent the project as always.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:07:27 PM

Probably, the team been busy with their negotiation about their potential partners because if we can only see at the website, they so many well-known companies that they are planning to work with. Maybe, that could be the reason why the team seems to not active within a few days.
Maybe there is such an option as you say, because there really were no updates. Usually they often write news that encourages us to support the project further.
I hope that in the near future the team will give us the latest news about the project. Because many supporters are waiting for information from developers.
It seems to me that almost every second writes about the news of the project and about the latest updates, but so far the developers have not answered this question.

Even though the developers did not answer yet those questions, let us say that the team handle it with care the Ubcoin project. Let us see how the project works and what is the standing point of the project. Maybe in that way we can consider it as a answered questions to the mindfull things. Though it is only base in the performance but yet it is easy to identify.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

The mobile payments app Ubank will be pre-installed by the South Korean company LG Electronics on its smartphones, which will become gradually available in various world markets. The Ubank app is already pre-installed by Samsung in 10 countries.

The users of LG phones will also have access to the Ubcoin Market ( https://ubcoin.io/en), which is an eBay-like blockchain platform developed by the Ubank team that enables people to acquire cryptocurrency in exchange for real goods.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/ubank-signs-pre-installation-deal-with-lg/

A great partner, huh? They have partnered with a big company like Samsung, then now they want LG to be their partner, I don't believe this going to be amazing.
I am sure that this cooperation will bring very great benefits for the development of the project. Such an influential partner can bring Ubcoin to the goal much faster.
A great partnership indeed. This calls for a celebration the new partnership will bring Ubclin to posible success. Hopefully the new partnership will went well and everything will turned out to positive outcome.
Thats very great! I am starting to decide now if I will join investing on the ico sale or just wait for ub coin to hit the exchangers first before buying them.
I'm hoping that you will finally decide to invest in this very promising project. As the team has doing their best to realize what are written on their whitepaper and with the partnership with those big smartphone manufacturers this will surely boost many users in Ubcoin marketplace platform soon.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

Right, I dont heard problems and issues with the project lately. The project is working smoothly. Infact new updates and information just released early. The new partnership of Ubcoin with huge company in the market. The new partnership will surely bring a big change and chance to bring this project to victory.

Maybe because the team did not look at it as a problem but yet a challenge for them on how are they going to make it successful to accomplished everything. It is not be easy at all but they raised Ubcoin on the top of success. It means the project is Very Good, I am proudly to represent the project as always.
I have no worry about UBCoin at current time, honestly. UBCoin is experienced team and you can see they have a lot of big partners: Samsung, LG,... so on. Everything will be improved.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

Oh my god, after Samsung is LG, what will next company become UBCoin partner? Maybe another famous android mobile ?
Wow, two big companies already are now partnered with this project? This will surely help a lot for the project's progress which is in very good status already.
Ubcoin is really dealing huge partnerships. Well, this is just some of the results of the Ubcoin team efforts and hard works toward this project. It is very clear that they are making a new step forward and keep achieving more and more to the better of the Ubcoin project. I believe that this will another thing to attract and gain more users, supporters and investors of the Ubcoin project.

This simply shows how good the project is, being partnered to a well known brand of technologies is a proof that ubcoin can totally be trusted. Good job to the team, looking forward for the next step of this project. I am sure it will be successful soon and more number of joiners, supporters and investors in this project.

Yeah! I agree that Ubcoin has a good growth development. That is why in every agreement that they have has a full trust to the investors. The team gives their best for the development of the project. Well it might be in a moderate peocess but at least their is no hindrance to success.

IDK about partnership and stuff but holy shit that image showing the project looks like it was made by some amateur editor from the early 2000s
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:07:29 PM

I have no worry about UBCoin at current time, honestly. UBCoin is experienced team and you can see they have a lot of big partners: Samsung, LG,... so on. Everything will be improved.

I am looking forward to the cooperation between LG and UBcoin, which will help UBcoin a lot when they have the opportunity to reach the good staff from LG and the new technology developed by LG.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:27:52 PM

I am looking forward to the cooperation between LG and UBcoin, which will help UBcoin a lot when they have the opportunity to reach the good staff from LG and the new technology developed by LG.

Actually, LG is not big company at mobile industry for the whole, but at their country - Korea, it really famous and popular brand.

player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

This is amazing update. The project is getting bigger after every single day. I think team has taken great decision of signing pre installation deal with LG. Before that team is working with Samsung electronics. I think very soon the team will take this project on great height of success.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:12:31 PM

In my opinion, if the team let more some action like make videostream and everyone can ask more about what will coming up next at UBCoin project. I really hope the team can provide us some new features at their application.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

🔥 Bitcoin price continues to rise, with bullish momentum almost driving the asset over the $6,800 mark: http://bit.ly/2lY4w3w

Don’t lose your chance! Join #Ubcoin sale of tokens now and become a part of the e-trade revolution 🚀 
Contribute: https://ubcoin.io Tweet vertalen
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:51:59 PM

In my opinion, if the team let more some action like make videostream and everyone can ask more about what will coming up next at UBCoin project. I really hope the team can provide us some new features at their application.

I can assure you the team is very dedicated to keep our contributors informed in an effective as possible way. Any suggestions or questions can also be shared in our Telegram Channel Smiley
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

A great partner, huh? They have partnered with a big company like Samsung, then now they want LG to be their partner, I don't believe this going to be amazing.
I am sure that this cooperation will bring very great benefits for the development of the project. Such an influential partner can bring Ubcoin to the goal much faster.
A great partnership indeed. This calls for a celebration the new partnership will bring Ubclin to posible success. Hopefully the new partnership will went well and everything will turned out to positive outcome.
Thats very great! I am starting to decide now if I will join investing on the ico sale or just wait for ub coin to hit the exchangers first before buying them.
I'm hoping that you will finally decide to invest in this very promising project. As the team has doing their best to realize what are written on their whitepaper and with the partnership with those big smartphone manufacturers this will surely boost many users in Ubcoin marketplace platform soon.

Exactly, they are tirelessly making all the necessary action to support the project. With this approach, numerous individuals most likely will join this project in the process of making this a very competitive project in the world of cryptos.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:22:33 PM

Probably, the team been busy with their negotiation about their potential partners because if we can only see at the website, they so many well-known companies that they are planning to work with. Maybe, that could be the reason why the team seems to not active within a few days.
Maybe there is such an option as you say, because there really were no updates. Usually they often write news that encourages us to support the project further.
I hope that in the near future the team will give us the latest news about the project. Because many supporters are waiting for information from developers.
It seems to me that almost every second writes about the news of the project and about the latest updates, but so far the developers have not answered this question.

Even though the developers did not answer yet those questions, let us say that the team handle it with care the Ubcoin project. Let us see how the project works and what is the standing point of the project. Maybe in that way we can consider it as a answered questions to the mindfull things. Though it is only base in the performance but yet it is easy to identify.

Well, maybe the team right now is very busy with their work to do more development about this project thats why they haven't yet answered those questions raised in the thread. Hopefully the team will continue to develop in the coming months here in crypto.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

Well, maybe the team right now is very busy with their work to do more development about this project thats why they haven't yet answered those questions raised in the thread. Hopefully the team will continue to develop in the coming months here in crypto.

Moreover. The team are much active in doing promotion and probably that's the reason why they can't answer here on this thread. But if we give time to visit the telegram chat, for sure our concerns and questions will be answered there because the admins are very responsive and active.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:06:48 PM

Such a good achievement by the team and I am sure supporters will be happy with this great updates. Marketplace platform nowadays seems to be more useful because people prefer to take more time in their gadgets and probably Ubcoin marketplace will be much more of help when they want to buy something without being hassle.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: