Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:00:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:29:40 PM

There's a happy random bonus of " 700 UBC ", if you will have a contribution of 1 ethereum and more until June 15, 10 people can be the random winner or be randomly-chosen base on their wallets will receive this perfect reward. Also, UBCoin's token sale is close to its milestone which is 7000 ETH and currently at 6 951 ETH.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:32:03 PM

This is the right decision. With the posting of articles in different languages, this will help attract a wider audience of project supporters from around the world. Moreover, there is still a bonus discount.

This is a great actions that the team has to be done, in this  strategy they can draw attention to the community and with those potential investors. Hopefully they will meet their goals in having this project in the world of cryptos.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:36:02 PM

Strongly agreed, my friend! I think that dreaded lack of updates/new information is what scares people off as far as some of the other ICOs are concerned. You gotta admire all the hard work that the team UBCOIN has been doing.
Yeah, it would put people at ease knowing that the team is very active and continue updating, That is why you can give them that credit, they put lots of effort to improve the project.

Exactly, the team are keep on doing their best in becoming this project successful in the future. It just right that the community have to give them credit for the countless hardworks that they shared from this project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:41:02 PM

Strongly agreed, my friend! I think that dreaded lack of updates/new information is what scares people off as far as some of the other ICOs are concerned. You gotta admire all the hard work that the team UBCOIN has been doing.
Yeah, it would put people at ease knowing that the team is very active and continue updating, That is why you can give them that credit, they put lots of effort to improve the project.

Exactly, the team are keep on doing their best in becoming this project successful in the future. It just right that the community have to give them credit for the countless hardworks that they shared from this project.
Yes, of course, if you have follow UBCoin enough. You easy know about UBCoin team always bring us latest useful news about crypto market.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

Despite all the difficulties faced by the development team, the project still had users who continue to monitor the project updates. I really hope that soon there will be new project updates that will please us.

That should be balance, probably the team will go on for a success if they are keep updating and developing the project that they have. If the team will see an opportunity as a strenght for sure that is a successthen they will have turns to another project to build. Everybody will be happy and it is a great opportunity for many of us.
I don't have any doubt about UBCoin capacity, as we know, they are experienced and strong team and we can see the active at UBCoin at their almost community.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:49:22 PM

Exactly what I wanted to say. You just look at how the team works and shows us project updates. This is exactly what users want to see who join the project and are thinking of investing their own funds into it. Here is a team that works like this and deserves our support.

Ubcoin did what is right and gain more respect because of their active team and their updates are accurate and up-to-date. This will help them to grow as a well deserved project. More updates will be coming soon.

To be respected is the most important part because in dwelling a business their is always a rules that needs to follow. As an individual it is better to follow the guidelines so that you will be in the right direction and that is the same with UBcoin it really needs an assurance to be respected. The team did their best so that they can give updates and they can be able to develop the project into better one.
Yes, will the boring situation at crypto market at this time. People always want to join a good, valuable and stable project like UBCoin. And i think we will have right decision when make investment at UBCoin, at least for now.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:03:27 AM

Exactly what I wanted to say. You just look at how the team works and shows us project updates. This is exactly what users want to see who join the project and are thinking of investing their own funds into it. Here is a team that works like this and deserves our support.

Ubcoin did what is right and gain more respect because of their active team and their updates are accurate and up-to-date. This will help them to grow as a well deserved project. More updates will be coming soon.

To be respected is the most important part because in dwelling a business their is always a rules that needs to follow. As an individual it is better to follow the guidelines so that you will be in the right direction and that is the same with UBcoin it really needs an assurance to be respected. The team did their best so that they can give updates and they can be able to develop the project into better one.
Yes, will the boring situation at crypto market at this time. People always want to join a good, valuable and stable project like UBCoin. And i think we will have right decision when make investment at UBCoin, at least for now.
Well, that is really true. The Ubcoin would be one of the projects out here in the crypto currency community that is suitable for investments especially now. This Ubcoin project is gaining a lot more suppporters, users and serious investors and hopefully this will continuously be done by the team. I believe in the Ubcoin potential and great capability to reach its goal and success.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:57:07 AM

Are there official channels for your platform?
Yes, they have official channels. Please go into the firts page of this thread and you can see the follow links of their official channels by there you can communicate with their official repreventative each channel. Hope you can join each channel mate. Gudluck.
DanSmit

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

Such plan are getting useful. Good luck fellows
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

Well, needless to say they are doing their jobs perfectly which allows them to have a better results of the ICO. Hopefully, everything will be under control so that things will be peacefully handle without facing any difficulties.
Let's all wish the best of luck for this project. I believe that the project and it's team members has the courage to do best development and progress to upgrade the project. Hope everything will run smoothly and fall according to teams plan.
Got a very positive feeling that this Ubcoin project is bound to succeed. The team is very active in the promotion of this project and they really acquaint the community and supporters on what is this project is all about. I'm pretty sure that investors will be happy with the outcome of this project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

Ubcoin process everyday which is a good news and give us a great service outcome. Ubcoin also offers a lot of events which giving a free bonus of UBC or other events. This case they can make the project grow.
Yes, i totally agree with you, and this is good factor of UBCoin team. I really appreciate their working at this topic for building their reputation.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:09:59 AM

Well, needless to say they are doing their jobs perfectly which allows them to have a better results of the ICO. Hopefully, everything will be under control so that things will be peacefully handle without facing any difficulties.
Let's all wish the best of luck for this project. I believe that the project and it's team members has the courage to do best development and progress to upgrade the project. Hope everything will run smoothly and fall according to teams plan.
Got a very positive feeling that this Ubcoin project is bound to succeed. The team is very active in the promotion of this project and they really acquaint the community and supporters on what is this project is all about. I'm pretty sure that investors will be happy with the outcome of this project.

In addition, the success of this project will be a reward to those who have been united to make things comes into reality. Ubcoin will continue to develop because of the firm support from the community. We expect more progress of this project as its fly across the vapor in the cryptomarket.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
trongtabk961

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

Please provide us with any questions, we will be glad to reply quickly
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

Less than an hour left for the bonus of 750 per 2 ETH!!

https://i.imgur.com/F8105bp.png

Definitely, this is their last hours for those investors who wanted to make some good profit because the team will move to their next step of the ICO sale. As I visited the site, the sale is almost complete and hopefully they will achieved the target in the next few days.

Potential investors will have to make their decision very quickly because UBcoin is a very potential project and receives much attention from the CRYPTOCURRENCY community, congratulating UBcoin for the initial success of the project.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

Ubcoin process everyday which is a good news and give us a great service outcome. Ubcoin also offers a lot of events which giving a free bonus of UBC or other events. This case they can make the project grow.
Yes, i totally agree with you, and this is good factor of UBCoin team. I really appreciate their working at this topic for building their reputation.

Giving such information about this project will provide clear and precise answer to the community who finds legit project that are good source for investment. And this is what the team did for this project, it's nice to hear that the team are keep on sending updates regarding this matter.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

Yes. The team of Ubcoin project really have a good reputation because the admins and the devs are actively working for the platform inorder to reached the highest level of competition. Despites of what happen lately, the project still gains a lot of good feedbacks from the people of crypto world. Hopefully, the results of this doings from the team will be worthy and good.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

Yes, your feeling is maybe right at this time for UBCoin projects. Actually, I think the most advantages of UBCoin are they have experienced team, we talk about this so much, but i think it is really a factors determine the truthy of UBCoin.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

What more does the Ubcoin have to offer to the customers and the investor, I think that team Ubcoin have made their best from preparing the ICO platform , the token pre sale and discounts, the parnerships with cellular companies and best rated from ICO bench , so all effort are been executed by the team Ubcoin, then good luck for the success of the project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

Ubcoin ICO has 6 stages which means they really need to have a huge amount of funds. With the current stage if I get it correctly, they almost hit the target and there is only 1 day left remain to end this stage. Things now are really getting more serious because the team find more ways to boost their sale so that they can convinced more investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

Ubcoin ICO has 6 stages which means they really need to have a huge amount of funds. With the current stage if I get it correctly, they almost hit the target and there is only 1 day left remain to end this stage. Things now are really getting more serious because the team find more ways to boost their sale so that they can convinced more investors.
Yes, and at each stages, UBCoin have different strategy for the token sale. I don't know the exactly of UBCoin progress, but i believe it is will be huge amount.

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: