Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14132 times)
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

Rank is 270 and has fallen 40 places since witnessing started, don't people want witnessing?

The Guldens that have gone into witness were already off the market before, because those who are witnessing now have been saving up especially for that.

This also means they have been spending their money buying up Gulden toward the moment witnessing was possible. Now it's Holliday season and they finally can stop buying Gulden and start spending it on beer and burgers again.

This means demand dropped, but supply (all be it 20% less) stays the same from miners.

Do the math.

Explain this from my previous post.

Changed my mind, another coin called Digibyte has over 11 billion supply and the SAT price is over 500, Gulden with over $400 million supply is at 600 SAT.  It's not a supply problem but a marketing problem.

Digibytes development is behind Guldens development progress but they do market digibyte very well and go to conferences and meet with business people. This is something Rijk is not doing for Gulden.

Gulden total supply is 3.6% of digibytes total supply and digibyte releases far more coins per day then Gulden.

753 every 15 seconds for digibyte. 4 337 280 coins mined per day             
100 reward every 150 seconds for Gulden.  57 600 coins mined per day

This confirms supply is not a issue at all.

A lot of traders in China and Korea love Digibyte, also Africa has been warmed up by their developer. I also know Jared Tate has some deals with large Chinese suppliers who use Digibyte as means of payment with western partners to avoid trade taxes. This ensures a constant demand for the coin with big capital.

If Jared would take Rijk's place today, Gulden would be top 10 next year.

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

Over 45mln NLG in witness. Thats more than 11% of supply

I have to put my Gulden also in wtness fast because i wiill not sell Gulden that i recieve from witnesseing so it supports Gulden price then also.  If everyone who witnesses do not sell their Gulden that they receive from witnessing it is 20/100x100%= 20% less dumping

Now my Gulden is doing nothing on Bittrex and Nocks  Roll Eyes
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

Over 45mln NLG in witness. Thats more than 11% of supply

I have to put my Gulden also in wtness fast because i wiill not sell Gulden that i recieve from witnesseing so it supports Gulden price then also.  If everyone who witnesses do not sell their Gulden that they receive from witnessing it is 20/100x100%= 20% less dumping

Now my Gulden is doing nothing on Bittrex and Nocks  Roll Eyes

As your friend, let me give you something to think about:

If everyone that is in the blindfolded backseat of the Guldenbus is putting their money for three years into witness, they will all be captured without escape. If Rijk manages to get rid of BTC pairings (which he won't, because fortunately that's one thing he can't control), then he controls his private outlets (Nocks and Gudentrader). He then can start dumping his premine and all the sheepfollowers back in the bus are caught in panic without escape.

Or what if Gulden does get a magical hype again in a year and goes up to $ 1.50, then you can only just witness it, not profit from it. Is that worth that lousy 12% yearly? Missing out on possible 4000% gains? What if by the time your witness funds finally are released by 2021 and authorities have banned all crypto's but BTC? You will jump unanimously off the cliff's like lemmings.

So, as a piece of advice, think before you blindly put all your stock into the Gulden Locker.

It's probably Rijks wet dream. All those lemmings totally under his control. "Kiss my foot and give me some BTC, or I'll stop the Gulden development and sell the premine!" ... "Oh no, please don't Rijk, not while all our money is locked in witness!! We'll obey, WE WILL OBEY!!!!"

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

About the conferences: Rijk never goes to any of them, he actually made fun of someone inviting him to a conference as a guest speak. His reaction? He made fun of him in Slack.

The only thing I can recall Rijk doing is the RTL Z interview.
https://www.rtlz.nl/cryptocurrency/gulden-moet-de-bitcoin-doen-vergeten
Our community is so good: noone bothered to translate it to other languages.

Why is Gulden failing? Because it's "a community driven cryptocurrency".

---
I have always learned that you should critize if you don't have a solution. So here it is Rijk:

Getting the word out.
Start doing conferences. If you are scared of a crowd, then just make the current spokesman a 'co-founder' instead of spokesman, and let him attend these events. Conferences and other events really like the word founder, not community member or gulden enthusiast.

(Re)gaining trust.
You said in the interview you wanted to do it better than Bitcoin. Then give us insights in your financial results. We don't know who Satoshi is, we do know who Rijk is. We just don't know wether your motives are changing the world, or changing your world. Show us how the crowdfunded Bitcoins are spent, if they are spent. Show us who is getting payed by Gulden BV. Show us how much. Start being transparant. Tell us about the premine. Start being honest.

We really need transparency.
---

Finally, a request to those who have been criticizing Gulden and Rijk on this forum. Please for a change: start enlighten us with the problems you see and how you would like to see them fixed (and please do not say: Rijk is the problem, he has to step down. Rather give some advice on how to improve)

I totally agree!

One small comment on the last sentence though: If I would get 1000 Gulden for every ban Rijk has done on people that have done just that, I could open up 50 witness accounts now!

JwJimJim

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:37:00 AM

Rank is 270 and has fallen 40 places since witnessing started, don't people want witnessing?

The Guldens that have gone into witness were already off the market before, because those who are witnessing now have been saving up especially for that.

This also means they have been spending their money buying up Gulden toward the moment witnessing was possible. Now it's Holliday season and they finally can stop buying Gulden and start spending it on beer and burgers again.

This means demand dropped, but supply (all be it 20% less) stays the same from miners.

Do the math.

Explain this from my previous post.

Changed my mind, another coin called Digibyte has over 11 billion supply and the SAT price is over 500, Gulden with over $400 million supply is at 600 SAT.  It's not a supply problem but a marketing problem.

Digibytes development is behind Guldens development progress but they do market digibyte very well and go to conferences and meet with business people. This is something Rijk is not doing for Gulden.

Gulden total supply is 3.6% of digibytes total supply and digibyte releases far more coins per day then Gulden.

753 every 15 seconds for digibyte. 4 337 280 coins mined per day              
100 reward every 150 seconds for Gulden.  57 600 coins mined per day

This confirms supply is not a issue at all.

If Jared would take Rijk's place today, Gulden would be top 10 next year.

This is true, I used to hate on Jared because of all his marketing gimmicks but it's worked out for him. GRS is another coin that has better development then digibyte but no marketing.

Digibyte $430,572,811
GRS       $46,156,575
NLG       $23,179,027

Marketing is more effective then development.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

About the conferences: Rijk never goes to any of them, he actually made fun of someone inviting him to a conference as a guest speak. His reaction? He made fun of him in Slack.

Let me translate what Rijk said between 1:28 and 2:41

Rijk: I get paid as a developer, so that's just a standard salary and next to that I have some Gulden as investment. <- Yeah, 100mm you stole from the community

Interviewer: But, by whom are you paid then?

Rijk: Well, truly? By the community. We have a stack as preliminary investment, and from that we get our payment (salary), also the developers with whom I work get paid that way.

Interviewer: In Gulden?

Rijk: In Guldens, indeed.

This interview was on 20 December 2017 people, well after the big fat pot of BTC was filled from the shares and turned into Euro's. So here we have your fearless leader lying on national television already!

But hey, al the other stuff he said must be honest and truthful right?

guldenpagina.nl

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

Has the community thought about getting on Binance, a lot of traders on that exchange.

That will not happend

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4769025.0

Roll Eyes Great, yet another heavily moderated, positive only, thread by a Gulden zombiesupporter. Don’t you think we have enough of those by now?  Huh

At least you could have shown some form of creativity by not giving it exactly the same title as this one.

Edit by Ghandi Pissman

I don't care, people like you we have to moderated the thread

Think about that  Cheesy
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

Let me translate what Rijk said between 1:28 and 2:41

Rijk: I get paid as a developer, so that's just a standard salary and next to that I have some Gulden as investment. <- Yeah, 100mm you stole from the community

Interviewer: But, by whom are you paid then?

Rijk: Well, truly? By the community. We have a stack as preliminary investment, and from that we get our payment (salary), also the developers with whom I work get paid that way.

Interviewer: In Gulden?

Rijk: In Guldens, indeed.

This interview was on 20 December 2017 people, well after the big fat pot of BTC was filled from the shares and turned into Euro's. So here we have your fearless leader lying on national television already!

But hey, al the other stuff he said must be honest and truthful right?

Only reason people hang around for Gulden is because of Malcolm, he announces he is leaving and the coins marketcap will drop to $100 000. We can only assume Rijk treats Malcolm well, that's all I can ask from Rijk but I can't ask Rijk because I am banned from slack.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

Has the community thought about getting on Binance, a lot of traders on that exchange.

That will not happend

Roll Eyes Great, yet another heavily moderated, positive only, thread by a Gulden zombiesupporter. Don’t you think we have enough of those by now?  Huh

At least you could have shown some form of creativity by not giving it exactly the same title as this one.

Edit by Ghandi Pissman

Think about that  Cheesy

thinking...

Yep, got it!:

It's people like you with the fierce need to force allowance of only positive comment and start heavily moderated platforms that demand for people like me and forums like this!

Your turn  Kiss

guldenpagina.nl

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

That will not happend

Edit by Ghandi Pissman

Think about that  Cheesy

thinking...

Yep, got it!:

It's people like you with the fierce need to force allowance of only positive comment and start heavily moderated platforms that demand for people like me and forums like this!

Your turn  Kiss

If you don't like what Gulden is and stands for leaf Gulden, we don't want haters, fuds and trolls
PeterPicker

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

That will not happend

Edit by Ghandi Pissman

Think about that  Cheesy

thinking...

Yep, got it!:

Your turn  Kiss

I don't understand the issue here. Rijk only promised development, he can muff dive hookers in the red light district for all I care, if he is becoming rich off Gulden it's good because he can support the coin for longer.
Wouldn't he have left Gulden after December if he wasn't in it for the long term, wouldn't people in the community take him to court if he was doing anything illegal? He isn't anonymous and he has had meetups with the community, if his intention was to steal money he wouldn't be stupid enough to do this.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:13:19 AM

That will not happend

Edit by Ghandi Pissman

Think about that  Cheesy

thinking...

Yep, got it!:

Your turn  Kiss

If you don't like what Gulden is and stands for leaf Gulden, we don't want haters, fuds and trolls

You get it all wrong my friend. I love what Gulden stands for, I just don't like the way it's treated. The disrespect your leader has for you is embarrassing! Also the way you are blindly following his doctrine to only allow positive feedback and downtalk anyone with another vision is freighting. So no, I won't leave, sorry.

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:16:49 AM

I don't understand the issue here. Rijk only promised development, he can muff dive hookers in the red light district for all I care, if he is becoming rich off Gulden it's good because he can support the coin for longer.
Wouldn't he have left Gulden after December if he wasn't in it for the long term, wouldn't people in the community take him to court if he was doing anything illegal? He isn't anonymous and he has had meetups with the community, if his intention was to steal money he wouldn't be stupid enough to do this.

I get it why you don't understand it. It's confusing indeed.

You see, it's not Rijk that is stupid here (on the contrary)! It's his community that has been dumbed out by a constant stream of doctrine and fear of getting banned. They simply don't dare to raise critical questions anymore or simply have stopped caring.

Rijk can actually piss in the punchbowl and they would all applaud and take a zip!

guldenpagina.nl

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:18:30 AM

That will not happend

Edit by Ghandi Pissman

Think about that  Cheesy

thinking...

Yep, got it!:

Your turn  Kiss

You get it all wrong my friend. I love what Gulden stands for, I just don't like the way it's treated. The disrespect your leader has for you is embarrassing! Also the way you are blindly following his doctrine to only allow positive feedback and downtalk anyone with another vision is freighting. So no, I won't leave, sorry.

I'm not blindly following him, the only thing what i like is what Gulden is doing for the future
Remember i have see the first Day of Gulden 😂
PeterPicker

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

I get it why you don't understand it. It's confusing indeed.

You see, it's not Rijk that is stupid here (on the contrary)! It's his community that has been dumbed out by a constant stream of doctrine and fear of getting banned. They simply don't dare to raise critical questions anymore or simply have stopped caring.

I don't know the situation on slack besides the one sided comments of people that have been banned. There is always two sides to a story and are you sure there wasn't a good reason to ban these members? Is there proof that people were banned for these topics you bring up?
BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

That will not happend

Edit by Ghandi Pissman

Think about that  Cheesy

thinking...

Yep, got it!:

Your turn  Kiss

I thought the official ANN is the place for moderated discussion? Not? Oh wait, it was locked because nobody wanted to moderate it?

Anyway, everyone is open to give positive sounds about Gulden here and a few community members do that. If you want only positive sounds, there is the Slack as well. So, what does the new thread really try to achieve?
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:22:18 AM

I'm not blindly following him, the only thing what i like is what Gulden is doing for the future
Remember i have see the first Day of Gulden 😂

Oh sure I remember. Like I also remember you have been kicked out of the community twice (once even before Slack started) for stealing community funds.

Yet you still get to stay in the closed ward of the Gulden slack, while everyone that simply asked about the premine has been banned.

Think about that for a change and what it says about Rijk's values mr. Bram V.

guldenpagina.nl

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

That will not happend

Edit by Ghandi Pissman

Think about that  Cheesy

thinking...

Yep, got it!:

Your turn  Kiss

I thought the official ANN is the place for moderated discussion? Not? Oh wait, it was locked because nobody wanted to moderate it?

Anyway, everyone is open to give positive sounds about Gulden here and a few community members do that. If you want only positive sounds, there is the Slack as well. So, what does the new thread really try to achieve?

To old information, broken links, broken images in the old thread
thats way we have to open a new thread
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

You are mining Gulden and all of a sudden you find out that you are not rewarded anymore...since days...because other miners did switch and you didn’t. So why wait and risk to loose rewards.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

You are mining Gulden and all of a sudden you find out that you are not rewarded anymore...since days...because other miners did switch and you didn’t. So why wait and risk to loose rewards.

It's because the lovely developers only care about their inner circle and won't bother with the peasants outside their bubble. Sorry for the lost hashes mate!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: