Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14136 times)
SuperOrca

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

so your statement was wrong and you dont have any prove that it is "the community"

The 7hrs part was wrong but who cares about that part? When all said and done the price is what counts, whether it takes 7 hrs or 4 days to get there.

wrong is wrong , dont make specific statements if you dont have the balls to stand by them

I admit my statement was technically wrong, but 99% will agree with the context of my statement and not the technical specifics on the timing.

so you claim only your timing was wrong , original claim was 7 hours which was wrong we are now at over 16 hours and still wrong... how many hours until you admit that not just the timing but also the number was wrong?come on put a new time limit double or nothing... if its below 700 by the 24 hour mark I'll leave you alone , and if its above 700 you will admit that you were completely wrong and stop making claims about "the community" with no proof, deal?

Before 6th August the price will go below 700sat. I won't post here again if it doesn't as a present to you all for being wrong.
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:56:21 AM

so your statement was wrong and you dont have any prove that it is "the community"

The 7hrs part was wrong but who cares about that part? When all said and done the price is what counts, whether it takes 7 hrs or 4 days to get there.

wrong is wrong , dont make specific statements if you dont have the balls to stand by them

I admit my statement was technically wrong, but 99% will agree with the context of my statement and not the technical specifics on the timing.

so you claim only your timing was wrong , original claim was 7 hours which was wrong we are now at over 16 hours and still wrong... how many hours until you admit that not just the timing but also the number was wrong?come on put a new time limit double or nothing... if its below 700 by the 24 hour mark I'll leave you alone , and if its above 700 you will admit that you were completely wrong and stop making claims about "the community" with no proof, deal?

Before  6th August the price will go below 700sat.

hahah from 7 hours to 7 days. Ballsy move sir
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

Relax he is not your enemy here while he helped Gulden a lot yesterday.

But if Rich P. his statements were true and i do not see why they aren't then he has made 63% or 100k+ Gulden so he sold (100k/63)*100= 134k Gulden yesterday on Bittrex.  I do not know how many were sold?  I would not consider Rich P.  a member of the Gulden community.

Maybe track big Gulden adresses with transfers in that period.  If we can lead those adresses to the motherload you got your answer and otherwise no proof. 

And as we all know :  No body, no murder  Grin  So no false accusations against the community because the 50 Million Gulden witnessed is also a good point
SuperOrca

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

My doppelganger might want to put a buy order at 701 to prove me wrong. That is enough time for his btc to run dry.  3.5 days and not 7 days Wink or you might get the technical police on your case about the exact number of days until the 6th but I get your context. Wink
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

My doppelganger might want to put a buy order at 701 to prove me wrong. That is enough time for his btc to run dry.  3.5 days and not 7 days Wink or you might get the technical police on your case about the exact number of days until the 6th but I get your context. Wink

and you might do the same with sell orders to prove you're right :-)
SuperOrca

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:07:40 AM

Relax he is not your enemy here while he helped Gulden a lot yesterday.

But if Rich P. his statements were true and i do not see why they aren't then he has made 63% or 100k+ Gulden so he sold (100k/63)*100= 134k Gulden yesterday on Bittrex.  I do not know how many were sold?  I would not consider Rich P.  a member of the Gulden community.

Maybe track big Gulden adresses with transfers in that period.  If we can lead those adresses to the motherload you got your answer and otherwise no proof. 

And as we all know :  No body, no murder  Grin  So no false accusations against the community because the 50 Million Gulden witnessed is also a good point

I don't see a lot of marketing taking place for this update, a higher price would bring new eyes to the table to find out why Gulden is getting interest. The short term profits were more important then the long term success a higher price would bring...
Morbs

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

Nice let we try to convince SuperOrca to dump his remaining Gulden below 700 sat just to prove his point!  That is very good for Gulden ........

Come on guys you have to be smarter then that

He had a point that i went from 1450 to like 725 so that is half but it did not get under the 700 so his figure was wrong so his statement was wrong but not a biggie i think.

Let us all try to get the price > 6 eurocent or 915 sat

Or do we play the Game :  Gulden how low can you go  Angry Shocked Huh
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:16:24 AM

Nice let we try to convince SuperOrca to dump his remaining Gulden below 700 sat just to prove his point!  That is very good for Gulden ........

He had a point that i went from 1450 to like 725 so that is half but it did not get under the 700 so his figure was wrong so his statement was wrong but not a biggie i think.

so if somebody makes a false statement you cannot say anything about it "because he will sell all his Gulden"

agree with the fact that we should get and keep the price over > 6 eurocent. I am doing my part. Havent sold a single Gulden since i started buying
SuperOrca

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:16:48 AM

I would rather be wrong and eat my words, because if I am right we all lose. The project will fail, there will be fighting within the team and developers will eventually leave because they don't feel they making a difference.
The longer the price stays this way the larger % chance increase of the above taking place.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

of course we all want to price to go up
Luuk

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:36:46 AM

I would rather be wrong and eat my words, because if I am right we all lose. The project will fail, there will be fighting within the team and developers will eventually leave because they don't feel they making a difference.
The longer the price stays this way the larger % chance increase of the above taking place.

In the long term 1420 will come but with more stability. A slow rise like Jean.Luc said. It is better to let the price drop to wherever it was going before you pumped it and let nature take it's course.
Rijk the founder of Gulden does not care if the price is 1 sat or 10000 sat , they have raised enough bitcoin to support development for a long time.
Morbs

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

so if somebody makes a false statement you cannot say anything about it "because he will sell all his Gulden"

agree with the fact that we should get and keep the price over > 6 eurocent. I am doing my part. Havent sold a single Gulden since i started buying

Offcourse you can say everything  about it but to say to a big player that the price cannot go below 700 sat is not that smart.  But you almost got what you asked for.  704 sat now and <1BTC and it is below 700 sat

Well played sir  Roll Eyes Sad

Let it go under 700sat so Superorca was right this time and after that the only way is up.  I will not put buying orders above 700sat untill this bet is over .....  
Disbelief

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

Offcourse you can say everything  about it but to say to a big player that the price cannot go below 700 sat is not that smart.  But you almost got what you asked for.  704 sat now and <1BTC and it is below 700 sat

Let it go under 700sat so Superorca was right this time and after that the only way is up.  I will not put buying orders above 700sat untill this bet is over .....  

SuperOrca is telling the truth. Here is a copy and paste from one of the community members on slack. Removed names for privacy reasons.

xxxx [12:43 PM]
Hi

How long does it take to pump Guldens to Bittrex?

xxxxx [12:44 PM]
pumps do not make sense. you just have to transfer them and wait for 200 confirms. about 8 hours.

xxxx [12:45 PM]
Hehe OK
So 200
Thanks
PissRichman

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

SuperOrca is telling the truth. Here is a copy and paste from one of the community members on slack. Removed names for privacy reasons.

xxxx [12:43 PM]
Hi

How long does it take to pump Guldens to Bittrex?

xxxxx [12:44 PM]
pumps do not make sense. you just have to transfer them and wait for 200 confirms. about 8 hours.

xxxx [12:45 PM]
Hehe OK
So 200
Thanks

Well, you have taken it out of context by your translation. Someone asked a bit weird how long it takes for a transaction to be available on Bittrex. And it takes 200 confirmations right now, so that's about 8 hours. He didn't mean a "real" pump.
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

What does people expect with 410 million supply of NLG. It's why Rijk should of merged with EFL which only has 21 million total supply when all coins are mined.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

Ontopic: this is the real Gulden topic. Go back to your EFL thread  Grin

Danuberiver

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:17:51 PM

What does people expect with 410 million supply of NLG. It's why Rijk should of merged with EFL which only has 21 million total supply when all coins are mined.

Eftelingboy still here talking about supply. Sadly those 21mil aint worth shit. Please stop bringing that shitcoin into this forum.

And your Marketcap is about to drop under 1mln dollar. It. Is. Shit. Better take your loss buddy.

(That 1mln that its worth right now is because of people accidently buying e-Gulden instead the real Gulden).

Let me use example for you to understand.

Doge supply is 115,544,665,459 and it looks good on coinmarketcap with $343,797,083 marketcap but the price is only 40 satoshi.  It makes marketcap look big because of all the wasted supply.

EFL price is 818 satoshi  - no development, no marketing, no hype and EFL price still shit all over Gulden.
NLG price is 710 satoshi

Face the fact Gulden would be higher value with EFL supply amount.

Danuberiver

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

Eftelingboy still here talking about supply. Sadly those 21mil aint worth shit. Please stop bringing that shitcoin into this forum.

And your Marketcap is about to drop under 1mln dollar. It. Is. Shit. Better take your loss buddy.

(That 1mln that its worth right now is because of people accidently buying e-Gulden instead the real Gulden).

Doge supply is 115,544,665,459 and it looks good on coinmarketcap with $343,797,083 marketcap but the price is only 40 satoshi.  It makes marketcap look big because of all the wasted supply.

EFL price is 818 satoshi  - no development, no marketing, no hype and EFL price still shit all over Gulden.
NLG price is 710 satoshi

You have zero knowledge about the shit you're trying to look smart in. You are wrong and you don't understand basic markets and math.

So grab a beer and get back to the conveyor belt, peon.

Your knowledge is based on fantasy, come back to reality. I provided the Math for you.
Danuberiver

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:02:54 AM

NLG price is 710 satoshi

You have zero knowledge about the shit you're trying to look smart in. You are wrong and you don't understand basic markets and math.

So grab a beer and get back to the conveyor belt, peon.

Your knowledge is based on fantasy, come back to reality. I provided the Math for you.

Please leave. Your stupidity is beyond this dimension.

You are an idiot that can only project hyperbole statements. Try grow some perspective, the figures I posted was direct off coinmarketcap.
metare

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

The total value of any currency (including gold) is the trust of a group of people that they will be able to exchange the currency against other goods. So if this group has a combined trust of 1 in that currency and 20 items: each item will have a price/value of 1/20. If there where 1.6 Billions of items of that currency each would have a price/value of 1/16Billions.
Now how can you increase the trust in a currency? There are multiple factors what a good currency has to solve:
It's unforgeable and easy to verify if it's the real thing, easy to store, easy to trade, no or low inflation/deflation (price stability) and it's "granular" (it's lowest value container is able to be spent on daily consumptions).
A currency that can't buy you an ice cream or a coffee because one item of it is too expensive has no user value. Even if you only want it to buy e.g. a lambo you'd need to have a granular enough currency to get the payment right. So your scarcitiy will hit you in the back as soon as the currency gets more demand.
We have fractions of EFL too, I hear you say? Like the Satoshis of BTC? Then your previous statements are a joke because you're right: The actual relevant currency is the smallest amount you can viably spend (without the transaction costs being too high). So it helps to look at the price of 1 NLG and 1EFL but actually those are rather arbitrary in the long run.

Now I challenge you to either take my arguments apart or base your increased user value of EFL on it. You can keep the childish swearing to yourself, will you?
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: