Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best way to earn money
invest hodl? - 58 (22.5%)
invest trade - 61 (23.6%)
airdrop - 7 (2.7%)
bounty - 132 (51.2%)
Total Voters: 258

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to earn money  (Read 2756 times)
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

I'll describe my own experience as I tried all of the listed methods of earning money.
1. Airdrops. I participated in more than a 200 airdrops during the last autumn and earned about 3.5 ETH in total. It look a lot of time to fill all those form and to monitor all the coins, so it was a really hard work.
2. Bounties can be very profitable but in my case every 5th bounty occured to be scam. And it also takes a lot of time and affords.
3. Holding is more like a bank deposit. You just buy a coin and wait until the price is good enough to sell. Not really interesting for me.
4. And finally investing and trading. That's the best way of earning money and one of the easiest. When I say the easiest I mean that the profit ratio to time spent is the highest.

Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:02:58 PM

I think there are not enough options "Hold" "bounty-trade" "bounty-hold" you can still make options with ICO and can someone have a variant with the inheritance in the crypto currency))))) but this is still exotic Grin Grin Grin

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
charmgem

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

Marinecoìn. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. We spend long hours on a computer or laptop and we are looking for sites or companies. To win the money, we often win some cents and often find these companies a time wasting our time without success. Today we will overcome God’s problem with this marineco.ìnThis currency has strong advantages making it, the lead Let’s take a look:Bluxin fast-time test, develop since 2013Artificial intelligence machine for network drive device -It’s totally free, absolutelyThe short-term objective is to complete the distribution of 20,000 air transport units to 20,000 qualified participants. Registration must be accelerated before the free amount is available. For more information please visit the website and thank you.
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

The best way to hold is to work hard and work smart. Do plenty of homework and don’t use shortcuts.
with hard work and unyielding is the key to success. indeed following a bounty campaign can make money. the digital world can quickly make a person rich and loss because the digital world value is not as stable as up and down. if you have income from work the office is good because every month you get a salary. the conclusion of office work and join bounty campaign is a wise choice.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink

Though I like to do airdrops and bounties due to insufficient funds to invest in my interested projects, I voted for invest trade as the best at way to earn money. Bounties and airdrops are very stressful but the returns can be good though for good projects

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:39:53 AM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
I thiink airdrop is the best one for us to do to earn more money.

Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

I believe that day trading is one of the most profitable ways of earning, as experienced traders earn a lot on changing coin rates.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

hello  Smiley Smiley Smiley im doing this to gather some point of view that can be useful to other lets exchange point of view  Wink
I answered bounty and there are a lot of people who answered bounty as well, it is true because doing bounties really makes us more successful with a least risk only, not that risky compared to investing, in doing bounties we are not releasing any kinds of currency but we are earning it just my being courageous and patient and I think that is the best way to earn money most especially cryptocurrency.

This is true and that the only thing that we risk is our time in doing bounty campaigns. And even if we do not get our profits we still get something valuable in return which is knowledge. The more we advertise the bounty campaign that we have signed in the more knowledge on how we should approach the market and we can assess how much we need to risk in every investments that we make.
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:36:35 AM

The best two ways  to earn money in crypto is investing and margin trading.Both ways are quite risky,but investing is less.Margin trading is quick money,but the market is highly manipulated by whales,bots,insiders and exchanges,so dont be surprised if you lose all in a moment.Better invest in a few Icos for a couple of years.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:59:06 AM

In my opinion the best way to earn money who start from zero is joining bounty campaign and crypto trading, this 2 combination job make maximum profit from both way. Because when we doing trading we can wait for good situation of market while doing bounty task. At the same times we can do it 2 different job and we can earn money from both.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ganhdicho

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

I think you should limit your participation to the bounty that compels KYC to receive bonuses. Why do I say that? Since you are not sure 100% of the project is good, if you have a project of a group of scammers ... they will get you phishing scams or something that could affect friend. It’s best to take a close look at the bounty that knocks the coin to get the coin from. You should only be thinking of big projects like Friendz or Cybermiles. The projects have transparent information, good team, ...Joining the airdrop or bounty without the kitten is a good thing.Remind me, I will introduce you to a free ico project without having to verify kyc. It is marinecoìn's.Hya is also abbreviated as mtc.A coin already has a blockchain from 2013, now ico is free 20000 coins free per day or 140000 coins for each week.That is true because I did not dare to believe it at first.You can verify and join free ico at http://marine co.ìn.It is dev less.It is very dev less.Marinecoìn's really zero fees.The goal of this coin is to become widely used and adapted by initially disseminated to a large community by fair distribution. The block chain is time tested with fast transactions. 20000 coins for every proof of promotion. It is dev-less and eco friendly, maintained by an artificial intelligence. Visit their site https://marine co.ìn to register, https://marine co.ìn/ico for ICO.A coin is always environmentally friendly with iodine.It does not charge any fees when transferring zero fees.Marinecoìn's has an artificial intelligence.Marinecoìn's is a machine to machine.Marinecoìn's is machine to machine.Marinecoìn's is a coin with artificial intelligence.Owning cutting edge technology.With extremely fast blockchain, it takes only 2 seconds to process a transaction.May you join me in the marinecoìn's community to build it more and more in the future.Community empowerment can help marinecoìn's become number one in the electronic money.
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

if you are new, then you should be interested in bounty campaigns and airdrops. these methods allow you to earn a crypto currency without investment, only by promoting a particular project. for me this is the best way to earn money
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:51:57 PM

Airdrops, bounties, investing and trading are all the best for me. It is an option of a person where he wants to earn money. All of those may give you profit based on your strategy and also, besides doing crypto, find a job.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:55:53 PM

The best ways to earn money today is to invest and participate in the bounty of this project to increase the number of coins that you have already bought, of course the projects are completely different, but I think that there are not so many options in the growing market today, because many projects do not pay bounty .
Crimzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

The best way to earn money in cryptoworld without investing - bounty campaigns
The best way to earn money in cryptoworld with some investing - good ICOs and HODL
IMHO

Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:00:22 PM

If you have time, you can earn from bounties and trading. I don't really trade right now, as all of my money are invested in and I just do bounties and wait for good profit what I have invested in. Bounties are great as you distract from trading investment and makes me relax and look in to the future with my dreams.

salamloloh

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

invest trade and invest hodl? > making money but full of risks and having to spend capital
airdrop > not all the airdrop that we follow can give advantage because many of them are just scams
bounty > this is the best way to make a profit without having to spend money and I love this one Grin
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:05:45 PM

Good evening, I will gladly answer your question, look at the moment there are many ways to earn money first, this is the company's bounty, secondly it's free distribution and in the third it's investing in tokens

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

I voted for  bounty because it  is the safiest way to earn  money  -  you spend and risk only  your time and your power)))
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

my best way to get money is take it from my parents  Grin Grin
just kidding. I think the best way to get money from this kind of market is to buy and hold some good coins (in your point of view)
other good way is: doing bounty programs. it's for somebody that don't have money to invest yet.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: