Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:09:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:32:01 PM

for me personally prefer investment in BTC, ETH and BNB, and what I often do is buy ETH but I have to wait for the right time to enter, and the IEO also needs to be considered but must be exchanged big like binance or bittrex.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:35:43 PM

aside from Bitcoin , i love ethereum as well but i think the best altcoin that i will invest in is BNB
BNB token is a very stable coin and i can put 100% trust on this alt.

BNB is the altcoin that can gain this year, but it is not a stable coin. Its price has been changing all the time, therefore, Binance coin can be chosen for trading. Another token to pick is TRON - in 2 years it may pump.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:34:22 PM

I would advise you to pay attention to how the binance increased the demand for your token.  Everything happens thanks to IEO.  But pay more attention to the fact that the company's ico market influenced ethereum pricing.  I believe that the same situation awaits bnb.  So today the price of a coin is growing, but tomorrow, figuratively speaking, it can drop significantly.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:53:37 PM

Today there are a lot of questions about the future prospects of many altcoins.  Lately there are even negative remarks about the BNB or the Ripple.  At the same time, Filipino users of cryptocurrencies are negatively opposed to ripples.
don't forget to buy litecoin.this year litecoin has important plan.investors waiting litecoin in this august, it could make litecoin price rise alot.i am still remember ltc price still on $27, and now above $100

yes, many people are surprised by the increase in Litecoin price movements. I think this year Litecoin has shown to be one type of potential altcoin that is able to become a recommendation to be used as the next long-term investment asset

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:09:03 PM

Bitcoin remains the best cryptocurrency one can invest in, and in doing that you can also invest in etherum,  because a pump in bitcoin is a direct pump of etherum also. You can select some real project coin like eos, bnb, cosmos to invest in also

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:13:58 PM

I agree with you. I also adhere to such tactics the long-term investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum and a short-term investing in the young coins, such as EOS,XLM,BNB. But everyone has their own motivation and tactics in investing in the cryptocurrency.
Herros

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:35:18 AM

Thank you for the guidance in the article, but I personally recommend even more interested to choose a coin suitable for investment namely:

Bitcoin
Litecoin
Xrp
Xlm
Xzc
Eth
Bch

Because the coin above is the best cryptocurrency in the year 2019 in my opinion.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 03:41:37 AM

I can vouch for Binance coin (BNB). It has become one of the target of most investors of late. This is all because BNB has got one of the essential factors each coin needs to survive on the market. This factor is the product of BNB which is the Binance exchange. One of the factors that can determine the survival of every coin is its product and its demand level on the market. The higher the demand, the higher the demand of the coin and its chances of surviving.

nickname19

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 04:21:45 AM

in my opinion the best and safest cryptocurrency for investment is bitcoin, ethereum, eos, litecoin and bitcoincash. these coins are favorite coins that might provide great long-term profits

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 09:09:38 AM

in my opinion the best and safest cryptocurrency for investment is bitcoin, ethereum, eos, litecoin and bitcoincash. these coins are favorite coins that might provide great long-term profits
Favorite is favorite, but the best is still unconfirmed and even I believe there is no best place because investment is based on many factors and low and high changes of the market to make money, and if there are one hundred coins in the market, it will be a hundred different changes, similar to a thousand, even more. So depending on the time and trend, we will analyze and get the best crypto information for investment, can't narrow the scope as you say, the range you say is only the safest.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:55:16 AM

No matter what you pick bitcoin will be the best for investment in any time. You can take chances with some ICO or some other alt but that can be long and painful process. Most of ICO are scams the ones that are good are hard to find or more to say hard to pick in alt you can play safe with ETH or similar.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:51:36 AM

By now, it is clear that Bitcoin is the most reliable and safe cryptocurrency to invest. It has survived for more than one decade against overwhelming odds and even now it has more than two-third market share among the cryptocurrencies. All the remaining 10,000 or so altcoins enjoy less than 30% market share, and this share is declining with every passing week. There have been past occasions where altcoins had given greater returns when compared to Bitcoin. But none of them were able to sustain their gains. Another issue is with the development. What we are witnessing is that whenever some altcoin undergoes a bull rally, the promoters will encash on it by selling most of their holdings. Once they have all this millions or billions in their bank account, the development suffers. Rather than completing the development, the promoters will vanish to Thailand or Seychelles, to enjoy their vacations with the bounty they got from the dump.
dengpei

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Here for enriching conversations

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 07:17:51 AM

For now, it seems like its only Bitcoin that is a viable investment option, Ethereum used to be another better option but it seems like it lost its steam with the death of ICOs. However that having been said, Bitcoin's unique premier place in the crypto market also means that it tends to act as a rudder for the whole market, guiding the general direction but also providing a volatility buffer in bear markets and a springboard for promising new projects and currencies during bull markets. I feel that for cryptocurrencies to revolve into formidable investment avenue there is an urgent need to discard the necessity to hold multiple accounts across many exchanges as this tends to be confusing and risky for new and inexperienced investors.
 The current market scenarios where investors have to constantly keep up with numerous cryptocurrencies rapidly shooting up due to unnatural pumps and dumps as well as technically unsound hard forks whereby rebel factions try to replicate a currency but do not have the same integrity of intentions or infrastructure as the original currency is unsustainable and posses a hurdle to market growth.

There might be a need for passive index investment products that allow investors to participate in the broader cryptocurrency market without needing to hold the underlying assets themselves. Traditional Index products have been so successful that Warren Buffet even made a 1 000 000 USD bet with a hedge fund manager that a passively managed SP500 index fund would outperform sophisticated hedge managers over a 10-year period. He won. Why such products have been so successful is they are not dependent on any given company or member of the index, but rather profit from the success of all companies as a whole while discarding unsuccessful companies and including successful ones as they enter and exit the index.

It should be possible to invest in say the top 50 or so cryptocurrencies in terms of their market capitalization and also weigh them to an index of some sort by their market capitalization. Market capitalization being the number of coins available times the price of a coin which gives the value of the total coin supply. The index being the price is calculated every minute.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:42:07 PM

No doubt people will be heading towards Bitcoin. But I think In the next few year's Ethereum will do some magic on the market. So I would be reliable to Ethereum and buy ETH as much as possible. The only reason why I'm buying Ethereum because the price is not as high as bitcoin. Currently, the price of Ethereum is around 200$.

FantasyGold

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 07:54:58 PM

Bitcoin and there is no question about it. I believe you just can’t look at anything else apart from this. But of course, I will say if you are doing trading like I do it will be sensible to use multiple options. I work with FreshForex, where I do both Forex and Crypto trading. With keeping multiple options open, it helps so much with performance.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 11:42:33 PM

No doubt people will be heading towards Bitcoin. But I think In the next few year's Ethereum will do some magic on the market. So I would be reliable to Ethereum and buy ETH as much as possible. The only reason why I'm buying Ethereum because the price is not as high as bitcoin. Currently, the price of Ethereum is around 200$.
Ethereum is not a bad investment but I think the reason why most people head for bitcoin is that they have also did the calculation of years when we will reach the total 21 million coins to ever mine and this year might be the last chance to buy bitcoin cheap.
Therefore, I will advice to also accumulate more bitcoin whenever you invest in ethereum.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 12:16:53 AM

To choose the best coin on the market, an invest must perform extensive research on the market for a period of time, know the trend of the coins in order to come up with tangible market analysis which will lead to quality decision making.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:15:14 PM

Almost everyone advises to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum, and also often talk about the prospects of BNB, LTC, EOS. I think that these are really the best coins for investing, and they should become the basis for the investment of each of us. But I think that at least 5% should go to risky investments, for example, to little-known or young coins on IEO, this will make it possible to make a profit as a result of a multiple increase in the prices of these coins or a pump.
JNvak

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:35:30 PM

Recently CoinDeal announced that Galaxy Score is available on the platform. Galaxy Score is a feature that contains 4 different measures:
Price Score, Social Impact Score, Average Sentiment and Correlation Rank. Then it tells you when to buy, sell or hold specific coins. It's extremely useful and I'd recommend using it since it's pretty accurate.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 03:56:52 PM

No matter what you pick bitcoin will be the best for investment in any time. You can take chances with some ICO or some other alt but that can be long and painful process. Most of ICO are scams the ones that are good are hard to find or more to say hard to pick in alt you can play safe with ETH or similar.

To be honest, there are a lot of crypto currencies out there that can generate us a lot of profit but the best one out there is bitcoin. I am not bias about this, I am just stating this based on the information given in this forum, the price chart and the history. Stories are also told about this and I know a lot of people will agree on this too.
What you say is very practical, if we don't want headaches or think and analyze too much, bitcoin is really a good choice for investment, even we can say that the best is still not wrong when many people have shown that investing in bitcoin will never hurt, as long as we are patient and accumulate at low prices, profits will appear someday, it belongs to a guaranteed and long-term trend. But if we like boldness and love terrible profits for a short time, a lot of crypto allows, but we will need a lot of time to determine

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: