Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
rccirfan

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

If you want to invest in Bitcoin then you need to stay up to date with the latest news and trends around Bitcoin. When news is released about a new technical improvement, you might want to think about buying Bitcoin. If there is a huge fall in price of Bitcoin, then that too might be a good time to buy Bitcoin because you can buy it a low price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

Bitcoin is certainly the first coin and the main choice, but some coins and tokens that are very worthy of our long-term investment are Ethereum, Waves, Byteball, Eidoo, STORM, Monero and NEO.

..........///....../////..........
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

It seems that when prices in the crypto market going down, alt coins fall more than bitcoin.
When prices going up, than alt coins bring faster profit than bitcoin.
So, now I think we should invest in bitcoin but when trend change, use this profit to invest in alt coins.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
prettymargaux

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

For me, bitcoin and ethereum are still the best cryptocurrencies to invest in. I'm not endorsing it because I have self-vested interest in it. Let me just clarify that I'm not a crypto whale, and I don't hodl tons of assets. Much that I wanted, I simply can't afford to do so. Explicitly speaking, I find the power of these two coins to counter deflationary pressures so strong. In the past, when bitcoin and ethereum experienced dizzying price drops, their price often rallied to reach new highs, not too long thereafter. Hence, I still believe that these two are still worth keeping and that its price is still undervalued and that it will continue to surge in value to a new all-time-high in the coming months and years.
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:44:17 AM

always search for advisors in telegram chats which might be dedicated to a few unique cash that you're interested by due to the fact the community most usually are familiar with the things which can be taking place and they are able to expect the fee motion.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:54:44 AM

The best crypto currencies will always be on the next bitcoin and coin coins which are the best candidates after bitcoin are ethereum (ETH), LiteCoin (LTC) and EOS.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:45:05 AM

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency to invest in the present time. Besides Bitcoin you  may go for Ethereum next to Bitcoin and NEO followed by that.
ros_hina

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:49:38 AM

I think we will hold several altcoins, because we will also easily get good profits. , for us bitcoin, litecoin, ada, nxt, and ethereum.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:56:57 AM

For me, it's better to invest now in ETH or BTC because as of the moment, their values are in a low level compared before. And if we hold it until the end of the year, surely the profits will be much more to gained and possibly can helped and improved our financial status in life.
In my opinion, investment in ETH this time is quite risky, prices are down 20% compared to yesterday. Any chance for us when prices continue to decline today it surpasses the resistance and support
I can smell the threat of investing in ETH now. The fall in the price in the past few hours has raided eyebrows and has reduced the investors’ interest to invest further. Though its technology is effective in long run and can benefit one extensively, it will be against the rule to invest now and the rule is to get instant profits in the market.

In long term investment, no matter how down ETH is now, It will recover with the passage of time and will bounce back to reach Bitcoin irrespective of the current market price.
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

It is better to study about the coins before make investment; if you don’t have idea exactly about crypto currencies then you have to choose some top coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum & NEO.
If you want to choose from new coins then GVT, NPXS, & CS are best choices you can get a reasonable profit from them.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:18:59 AM

in my opinion for now cryptocurrency is the best and can provide a lot of profit is bitcoin, but if you want to ask for altcoins that are suitable for investment you can buy LocalCoinSwap, because this altcoin has a very good platform.

kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:21:16 AM

For me the best currency which is good for investment and now ether is good to invest in this currency while all coins are good but the important thing is to enter into crypto world. Bitcoin is also good to invest your capital and make sure that you have patience because the volatility is high.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

in my opinion for now cryptocurrency is the best and can provide a lot of profit is bitcoin, but if you want to ask for altcoins that are suitable for investment you can buy LocalCoinSwap, because this altcoin has a very good platform.
all cryptocurrency is good to be used as an investment asset if we can choose the type of coin that is potential and good to be used as an investment asset, bitcoin has proven to be one of the most potential coins to be used as an investment asset but some other altcoins are also good if used as investment assets and has a growth in value in the future, most importantly before deciding to invest in some altcoins must do research on the types of coins we will invest in order to minimize the risk of losing
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

Bitcoin of course there is no other crypto that is best to invest. Other crypto like altcoins will do also but for those who are establish already like ethereum, BCH, xrp and others that belong to the first 100 list or rank on coinmarketcap.com. So just take some time to check individually on those coins probably you will going to like it.
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

There are alot of cryptocurrencies now but I think you should be more attentive and give more emphasis in investing bitcoin since it is the most credible one.
Yeah bitcoin is the most credible till now. Might be happen that some other crypto develop and surpass bitcoin in performance but till that happening, bitcoin is the ruler one. Investing in bitcoin impressive and people are different backgrounds are continuously trying out their luck. Most of them have succeed and we hope for the others as well. Keep searching about it.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

Bitcoin of course there is no other crypto that is best to invest. Other crypto like altcoins will do also but for those who are establish already like ethereum, BCH, xrp and others that belong to the first 100 list or rank on coinmarketcap.com. So just take some time to check individually on those coins probably you will going to like it.
So far, if you want to play a short-term investment, BCH does look like a very good coin. but if you want to look for potential coins, I prefer to choose bitcoin, and ETH. I think, these two coins have been highly trusted.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:23:00 AM

Bitcoin is a class, it's a pioneer. All other crypto currencies repeat, one way or another, the trend of bitcoin prices, growth or decline. It is difficult to single out the best coin for investing, it depends on the current situation, which is volatile.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

there are actually many Cryptocurrency Coins that are good and have high potential, but the 5 Cryptocurrency coins of my choice are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bch, Litecoin and Dash. I think these coins are very worth investing.

Bitcoin will be always in the first place. All the other cryptocurrencies are following it. However, if you want to get a fast profit, you'd better pick alts like Cardano and Stellar.
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:49:38 AM

Probably most of the guys would say to you that bitcoin is right now the best cryptocurrency to invest in because all of the other creditors are really unstable and not trusted, we cannot know for sure that they will last long.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

Probably most of the guys would say to you that bitcoin is right now the best cryptocurrency to invest in because all of the other creditors are really unstable and not trusted, we cannot know for sure that they will last long.

Aside from bitcoin ethereum is also good and some other altcoins that existed for a while now. But before making investments just be careful and only invest what we can afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: