Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:13:01 AM

There i think is still bitcoin the best coin to invest on, and hold for long, but possible also there are some coins in top 100 who can get profit if buy now.
don't be fanatic like this, we have to see another opportunity from altcoin.in cryptocurrency market there are alot of altcoin that could give us bigger profit than bitcoin.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:32:05 PM

At present ETH Amar BTC are best cryptocurrency to invest. ETH and BTC pump are already started. I think this pump will go long way. Moreover, if you invest in these it's sure that do not be deceived in future, it is sure.
I always believe bitcoin remains the best of cryptocurrency. Evidence already exists and bitcoin millionaires have become real. But for the altcoin I believe that ETH, LTC and EOS in the future will increase in value.
For an investment of four coins, it has a good prospect in which invested capital will provide profits in the future, even when there is a surge in demand in the crypto market, of course prices rise sharply.

You will never make a mistake if you invest in Bitcoin. Certainly, many altcoins also deserve our attention, and Ethereum, first of all. I also like Stellar,  EOS, NEM, NEO, OmiseGO, Ontology, and TRON.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:14:03 PM

Investing in Neo and  Tron and Iota and Eos and Eth  all the development coins have potential growth
popolite11

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:56:23 AM

There i think is still bitcoin the best coin to invest on, and hold for long, but possible also there are some coins in top 100 who can get profit if buy now.
don't be fanatic like this, we have to see another opportunity from altcoin.in cryptocurrency market there are alot of altcoin that could give us bigger profit than bitcoin.

No, people who say they invest in Bitcoin, are not fanatics. They simply know that BTC is the "whale" of the market: all altcoins depend on it. As for the tokens, EOS and Litecoin are good ones.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 10:57:43 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best investment in every time and in any type of situation still now the trustaff this currency will not be reduced in the minds of people that's why I am saying this it will be a right time to invest and make profit more higher.
ETH is good now a day to buy but if we talk about value and importance of the coin bitcoin is better than ETH to but, bitcoin has good history in market so never think before investing in bitcoin, for me there is no good coin to buy as compare to bitcoin, crypt market is so wide for further information and suggestion I better to search on google and YouTube.

Most people recommend buying more Ethereum. I do agree with their position. However, there are many altcoins which can give you a better profit in the future: Binance coin and Stellar, for instance.
Sure, you can make good profit in the future by evaluating more potential altcoins. But I would like to inform you that those are more risky. Best to diversify your money according to the risks among some coins.
zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:32:16 PM

At present ETH Amar BTC are best cryptocurrency to invest. ETH and BTC pump are already started. I think this pump will go long way. Moreover, if you invest in these it's sure that do not be deceived in future, it is sure.
I always believe bitcoin remains the best of cryptocurrency. Evidence already exists and bitcoin millionaires have become real. But for the altcoin I believe that ETH, LTC and EOS in the future will increase in value.
For an investment of four coins, it has a good prospect in which invested capital will provide profits in the future, even when there is a surge in demand in the crypto market, of course prices rise sharply.

You will never make a mistake if you invest in Bitcoin. Certainly, many altcoins also deserve our attention, and Ethereum, first of all. I also like Stellar,  EOS, NEM, NEO, OmiseGO, Ontology, and TRON.
Bitcoin and top altcoins are the best cryptocurrencies to invest for a long-term. It's obvious. I also consider that IoTeX, NKN and Fantom are also good enough for an investing.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:02:23 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best investment in every time and in any type of situation still now the trustaff this currency will not be reduced in the minds of people that's why I am saying this it will be a right time to invest and make profit more higher.
ETH is good now a day to buy but if we talk about value and importance of the coin bitcoin is better than ETH to but, bitcoin has good history in market so never think before investing in bitcoin, for me there is no good coin to buy as compare to bitcoin, crypt market is so wide for further information and suggestion I better to search on google and YouTube.

Most people recommend buying more Ethereum. I do agree with their position. However, there are many altcoins which can give you a better profit in the future: Binance coin and Stellar, for instance.
Sure, you can make good profit in the future by evaluating more potential altcoins. But I would like to inform you that those are more risky. Best to diversify your money according to the risks among some coins.
Yes if you search in market you can get more than this, market is full of good coins but you can truest bitcoin and EHT the most as both of them are at low price but they has potential to rise in price, it never makes us suffer because of volatile nature, we can buy at red and hold to sell at green, now a day I can see there is no other coin better than bitcoin, EHT as this is what my own experience says.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:47:19 AM

There are lots of potential coins to invest. If I were to invest, I would prefer to choose a well-established coin such as bitcoin and ethereum. Everything is volatile and no coin is permanent here in crypto world so we should choose the best coins. It is important that we'll value our earnings and put it in a reliable investment.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:17:22 PM

There are lots of potential coins to invest. If I were to invest, I would prefer to choose a well-established coin such as bitcoin and ethereum. Everything is volatile and no coin is permanent here in crypto world so we should choose the best coins. It is important that we'll value our earnings and put it in a reliable investment.
At Ethereum now many competitors appeared. I think it is possible to manipulate the price of this asset. I prefer only Bitcoin in this difficult time.
zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:45:21 PM

Investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum is reliable but depends on a long-term basis. Other altcoins are less reliable, more risky but also can give you faster and higher profit. So it depends on your capital's size and investment strategy.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 03:37:12 PM

I am a fan of btc so I suggest to put all your money on btc. There is a high rate guarantee that others are investing in btc for btc market alone has gone more than 50% of the market more.than the combine crypto. However, if you reay want to earn huge then I prefer you to invest in ripple.and Bch. these are great crypto wity great market price pump in the future.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:26:46 AM

I am a fan of btc so I suggest to put all your money on btc. There is a high rate guarantee that others are investing in btc for btc market alone has gone more than 50% of the market more.than the combine crypto. However, if you reay want to earn huge then I prefer you to invest in ripple.and Bch. these are great crypto wity great market price pump in the future.

I think seeing the big movement of BTC, you should keep half of your portfolio in BTC. And for the rest half, you should buy only the good coins which have some big news like mainnet, hardfork or token swap etc.  Currently I would recommend to invest on QKC as it has a mainnet scheduled on 31st of April.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:59:23 AM

well. there are different strategies for investment. the good thing is nowadays everything is so cheap so as the bull starts most of the altcoins are going to raise good independently from the name and project.

turn the page
iged_war

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:53:33 AM

well. there are different strategies for investment. the good thing is nowadays everything is so cheap so as the bull starts most of the altcoins are going to raise good independently from the name and project.
buying on dip has less risk but need our courage to do this.some people affraid if they buy in bearish market, this is like catch knife while it drop.but it contain high profit potency if market reversal.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄

WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:34:51 AM

buying on dip has less risk but need our courage to do this.some people affraid if they buy in bearish market, this is like catch knife while it drop.but it contain high profit potency if market reversal.
maybe only speculation that dare to do this.we always take opportunity where other people didn't want this.but actually this action contain huge profit potency while market already recovered.for example if we buy bitcoin on lowest price maybe now we get much profits.but maybe only few people do this.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:35:32 AM

maybe this year be litecoin moment, since few weeks ago litecoin price rise smoothly.maybe after halving litecoin price rise above $200 again.it just my prediction but personally i want to collect as much as i can.
Mastercon

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:41:35 AM

You should chose any coins from top 10. Where bitcoin is one the top and ETH has 2nd number. I suggest you to chose both but you should need to invest as much you afford to lose. You can chose alt coin just for long term trade other wise alt coin are not good for long term holding invest
iged_war

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:55:32 AM

You should chose any coins from top 10. Where bitcoin is one the top and ETH has 2nd number. I suggest you to chose both but you should need to invest as much you afford to lose. You can chose alt coin just for long term trade other wise alt coin are not good for long term holding invest
in this year maybe bitcoin and litecoin could be best choice for our portofolio.bitcoin now start its recovery , in few days its price rise alot.and moreover litecoin only in less a months its price rise from $27 to around $80 .maybe after halving will continue its penetration again.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄

WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:54:04 PM

This thread would be probably keep on updating as every month there are bunch of cryptos that are worth to invest at, but there are some cryptos that are worth to invest at for a long-term period, Ethereum is always there and I think ETH is one of the best examples when it comes to long-term investing.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 02:31:11 PM

Good idea, bitcoin is the best coin to invest your coin it has huge potential which can make good profit for all the investors but the ETH is optional for me as when I have plan to invest in more than one coin only then I use to buy some ETH but till then I like investing only in bitcoin because 2019 is gonna year of bitcoin and it will bring positive changes in market related to the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: