Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:24:01 AM

I think, for the time being, the value of the cryptos is going down, especially bitcoin. They have fallen from nearly $ 8200 to about $ 6600. This is probably a good opportunity to invest in bitcoin, as in the future, their value will have a positive upward trend. Cheesy Cheesy
with some main reason in bitcoin for next several years especially about CBOE ETF and bitcoin halving, i think bitcoin can be best cryptocurrency that we should investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

I think, for the time being, the value of the cryptos is going down, especially bitcoin. They have fallen from nearly $ 8200 to about $ 6600. This is probably a good opportunity to invest in bitcoin, as in the future, their value will have a positive upward trend. Cheesy Cheesy
with some main reason in bitcoin for next several years especially about CBOE ETF and bitcoin halving, i think bitcoin can be best cryptocurrency that we should investing.
well, for now, many people expect the price of bitcoin to rise. but, to date, the price of bitcoin has not shown a high potential price increase. maybe in the near future it will happen. at this time, I also withheld some bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:51:57 AM

I prefer to invest in currencies that carry some kind of technology or improve existing processes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Popov_popov

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

I will always choose bitcoin for investment in the crypto currency.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:05:15 AM

in my opinion, the best crypto currency for investment now is still bitcoin and ethereum because both are strong crypto and have good movements and become the basis of other coins
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

They are all good, it’s just a matter of choice, but I would go for Bitcoin because it is very volatile than other cryptocurrencies so price can go up or down at anytime. But don’t forget that Bitcoin is even more risky due to its high rate of volatility, but it is my choice and also the choice most people here. I have made more profit from Bitcoin more than I have done from investing in other cryptocurrencies.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

Neo is one the best cryptocurrency to invest in this bear market once the market is bull trend we can expect the market to bounce back to previous all-time high prices
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

I think the best investment right now Ripple and Golem because Ripple is starting to be accepted by banks globally because it shaves costs and time off per transaction. While Golem Project holds a lot of potential value for the future, as it would effectively create a truly global, open sourced and decentralized Web.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

security and speed are important in this regard. I always think of good things for ether. waves and neo. I think the same thing for both of them. promises the future.
Wangbo28

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

I think Ethereum and Monero ,Because Investing in Ethereum is more profitable now, If you choose to trade using Ether you can make some good profits.while Monero is also another interesting Cryptocurrency, simply because it is being used a lot more for transactions on the Dark/Deep web, it’s more favoured over Bitcoin there.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:06:23 PM

I think Ethereum and Monero ,Because Investing in Ethereum is more profitable now, If you choose to trade using Ether you can make some good profits.while Monero is also another interesting Cryptocurrency, simply because it is being used a lot more for transactions on the Dark/Deep web, it’s more favoured over Bitcoin there.

Ethereum price currently get dropped so hard but yea it's still worth to invest because every day I see many ICO projects are born to this forum  Cheesy Cheesy. I would recommended altcoins such like NEO and TRX to invest because I predict they will have a good future. 

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:21:56 PM

I choose bitcoin but it doesn't mean that other crypto is not good all of them are helpful and useful but according to my analysis sustainable for longer time is my basis to choose it because of a good feature that makes the people love and embrace.
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

Go to coinmarketcap there, it will show you the best 10 coins starting from the supplay side, daily sales volume and also per coin prices based on dollars or other fiat currencies. This makes it easy to invest, especially for the long term
skaynet

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

My personal coins that are suitable for long investments are bitcoin, ethereum and bch
I believe at the end of the year the price will be higher than this month's price
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

My suggestion is to go for an altcoin which will rise from the ground and give heads up to bitcoin, like omisego and BAT. ALWAYS do your own research
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

Best cryptocurrency to inverse your money is bitcoin .Bitcoin is the first found decentralised digital currency. It was rules the crypto currency markets more than a 9 years.In bitcoin your money was in safer side.After the investment, no need to worry about the investment.
Bitcoin is the best currency to invest, the first decentralized cryptocurrency, in long 9 years bitcoin always in top value even they facing risk. Many investors have  lots of trust in bitcoin cause your investment here are safe and secure, also you gain high profit.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

for "new " people i think they will directed to invest on bitcoin / ethereum / and other populer coin , but if they advance more , they will invest on "unpopular " coin with the intention to get much profit
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

Of course bitcoin is a very popular coin for investment because I think the price that determines them is worth investing or not. Because the price of bitcoin is very expensive and the volume every day many are trading then bitcoin is the best.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

I think the best cryptocurrency is cryrptocurrency which is at the top. Because it has a large number of requests every day and also has the potential to increase. So cryptocurrency can be invested heavily. You can invest there. Because I think the popularity of the top ranked cryptocurrency is very good. This will be a good investment if you invest there. If you are in doubt, try to see the enthusiasm of the community about the cryptocurrency.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

For me, it's better to invest now at ETH or BTC because at this time, their value is at a low level compared to before. And if we hold it until the end of the year we will get many benefits.
I bought several ETH now Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: