Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:38:16 AM

there is no best cryptocurrency, you only need to take advantage of opportunities that are well there so you can benefit. observe at any time then you can find a gap, and don't depend only on your favorite coins.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 06:46:28 PM

Actually many coins are now in good place which will give the possibility of bringing a good profit in the future.you can see the coinmarketcap each of the coins then according to your choice and keep can Invest In.Remember that here good for every one coins of your investment.   
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:16:14 PM

Bitcoin is one of the best crypto that i think you need to invest because of the very big uses of this coin. Next is ethereum that popular to all the bounters because this coin have many uses.  But its up to you whether you like it or not but the one think is to research about the coins that you want to invest to avoid some losses.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:37:04 PM

I think now one of the good things is that you can invest in krypto, because now the price of kryoto is also getting better and this is also a good time to buy ethereum, ripple and cardano. because they also show a better value.
different from me, where I entrust assets to Bitcoin. even though the pump is not as big as other coins, but I feel more secure here, we know that bitcoin is the safest coin on cryptocurrency

The safest and most trusted coins of all other types of coins are BITCOIN and the same thing I do with what you say. I will choose to trust Bitcoin with all the hassle that has been seen until now.
Agree for now there is no other coin to invest but only bitcoin as we know bitcoin is king of all other crypto coins, we when you invest in bitcoin you will not feel afraid of taking this step, so according to me as well the best crypto currency in the world is one and only bitcoin because I have good experience with bitcoin and buying any other coin will be risky for me too.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:14:57 AM

The first 10 coins on the coinmarketcap are the best coins that you can invest and make really good money in years come. Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, zcash, dash, litecoin and some many other that has good capitalization are some of the coins you can actually invest and make good money.
many choices in investing with crypto currency depend on our confidence and patience in choosing coins that we will use in investing if you believe that bitcoin might be better because if we look at bitcoin it still has the highest price and value

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:54:54 AM

I like investment at ICO project when release at the first time, many ICO give much offer and bonus for first investor buy their coin, we will sell it with higher price after listing on exchange market and get higher profit.
ICO is indeed very good, and many people are interested. however, wrong choice of an ICO project can also be quite a serious mistake. if I invest, maybe I prefer the coins that have fast potential such as BCH, or XRP.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:40:48 AM

I like investment at ICO project when release at the first time, many ICO give much offer and bonus for first investor buy their coin, we will sell it with higher price after listing on exchange market and get higher profit.
ICO is indeed very good, and many people are interested. however, wrong choice of an ICO project can also be quite a serious mistake. if I invest, maybe I prefer the coins that have fast potential such as BCH, or XRP.
ico was worst place to invest.we must avoid it if we dont want loss our money by participating in ico.almost all ico projects dumped in market, and their investors shouting about it.they fell regret put their money in this place.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:00:49 AM

Ethereum is my currency of choice especially with its market capitalization of $54.5 billion, but i also have invested with WPP ENERGY and i have the confidence that it will do very well.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:14:19 AM

Don't risk being foolish to invest in unclear coins or tokens because it is very risky and can also be a scam. so I still say that bitcoin is still the best thing to invest
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:40:47 AM

Don't risk being foolish to invest in unclear coins or tokens because it is very risky and can also be a scam. so I still say that bitcoin is still the best thing to invest
existing or old coins always be good choice for us.it has less risk if compared with new projects.moreover investing in any ico , this is not worthed anymore and difficult to earn profits.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:32:59 AM

existing or old coins always be good choice for us.it has less risk if compared with new projects.moreover investing in any ico , this is not worthed anymore and difficult to earn profits.
I agree that everyone should invest in bitcoin first, it`s how most of us started. But it`s crazy to believe only in bitcoin when there are so many other projects. I think its crazy to tell other people where to invest, when prices start dropping, whats happen in one moment, they will blame you. Everyone should do a quick research about good investments, there are many ways to get to information about coins and tokens, icos, they have official sites, threads, social accounts. And don`t count on fast profit, don`t be greedy, invest in project a give it a time to develop.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:35:04 AM

I think cryptocurrency is good for investing now for myself, bitcoin and ethereum are suitable choices for the long term. because now the price also starts to rise.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:39:01 AM

Some Cryptocurrency apart from Bitcoin, which looks good to invest, it would be good to choose between the TOP5 of Coinmarketcap, they are Alts that are much more reliable, have good volumes and are in several Exchanges, and especially have large communities and possibly projects mature.

Btc , ETH should be by default in everyone mind as those are the market leaders in btc and Altcoin and will be the first to rise during the bull run when it starts and also will rise quickly as they have fallen a lot .
Agree this 2 fundamental coin which necessarily must be in portfolio , but I think if you want earn more the of course need to invest in such coin as eos xlm tron

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:14:23 PM

I think cryptocurrency is good for investing now for myself, bitcoin and ethereum are suitable choices for the long term. because now the price also starts to rise.
Both are indeed a good thing to be able to make a profit. where indeed the price is currently decreasing. and become a favorite of many people

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:58:20 PM

That's right, it's a time-saving way for people who don't understand technology. But we cannot forever analyze it like that. We need to cultivate daily knowledge to understand the link.
In the field of technology, alignment is very important and it can generate huge profits.
My advice is to cultivate as much knowledge as possible.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:07:09 PM

Yes, still bitcoin and ethereum are good choice for investment. But we should need find out more good coins for the investment which have much potential and bright future. We can choose top 10 coin on the coinmarketcap also.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:09:15 PM

For sure market is full of promising and best coin but I will prefer investing in bitcoin and after bitcoin I like to invest in ETH same as you, I like both but bitcoin is certainly my main and best choice, but in case of token ETH is fine to hold for long term, so both of them are well known huge potential crypto currency with high market capitalization unlike others.
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:11:50 PM

In my opinion, the best cryptocurrency to invest in is Bitcoin. Because most of the investors I have seen so far are among the most successful investors in Bitcoin. So I think it is wise to invest in bitcoin. Because seeing the list of prices of all coins, it is understood that Bitcoin is the highest in the market. So I think it would be better to invest in bitcoin to achieve quick success. Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day. Bitcoin King of all cryptocurrency. So all of us should invest in bitcoin more. Because it is very profitable. So bitcoin is the best.

Thank you.

Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:40:52 PM

In my opinion, the best cryptocurrency to invest in is Bitcoin. Because most of the investors I have seen so far are among the most successful investors in Bitcoin. So I think it is wise to invest in bitcoin. Because seeing the list of prices of all coins, it is understood that Bitcoin is the highest in the market. So I think it would be better to invest in bitcoin to achieve quick success. Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day. Bitcoin King of all cryptocurrency. So all of us should invest in bitcoin more. Because it is very profitable. So bitcoin is the best.

Thank you.
very good for bitcoin investment, some are also worth considering in the future, for example ETH, ADA, EIDOO, XLM, BNB, and others can also be a solution for futures investment
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:41:24 PM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

I think the best cryptocurrency to invest with your money is bitcoin and ethereum because they are top coins in the market and they are both good for long term investment, unlike other altcoins they are not that worth it for investing your money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: