Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:03:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

maybe crypto currencies can be a good investment if the government legalizes crypto currency as the prevailing currency, for conditions and situations like now the most important belief is to choose the best coin for investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

The first 10 coins on the coinmarketcap are the best coins that you can invest and make really good money in years come. Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, zcash, dash, litecoin and some many other that has good capitalization are some of the coins you can actually invest and make good money.

yes I agree with you why you have to choose the top 10 coins in the coinmarket because the 10 coins have lasted a long time in the crypto market, are well-known and already have a market capitalization. so this will minimize the risk of loss. if we choose a new coin or ICO coin it is very risky even though there are also some ICO coins that are successful and give big profits to their investors. but now many ICOs are scams and many new coins have crashed. so I prefer investing in the top 10 coinmarketcap coins.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

Beside all other coins i like bitcoin because other coins crashes very badly but in comparison with others bitcoin is still good and having a valuable status in the market and crypto currencies are good for trade but it is the job of expert peoples and we can not get much in the crypto trade but if we know that their is a chance for us to growth or making money we should not try to waste this opportunity.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

In the first place before investing in crypto currency, you must do some research about the altcoins that you are going to buy it.
Bitcoin is alredy given as one of the good investment to hold in. Now in terms of altcoin better to check it at the coinmarketcap or in the tokenmarket as well.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

For everyone here should be smarter to determine which coin or tokens are good for investing. And I do not recommend for beginners to invest in ICO. Now some of the ones I followed indicated a scam of almost 50%. I do not know whether I chose ICO or is now a lot of ICO scam.
Even there are some scam there are still good ICO's which is very worth it to invest. Investing in ICO especially if you are newbie is a very risky and dangerous because not all ICO are succeed and there time you can lose your money so I suggest try to look on market and choose a token which have high volume of demand.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

I have noticed that Waves frequently gets 5-10% raise daily. Dont know much about that alt, but would advice to take a look on it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:06:14 AM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

For me , bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to invest. Bitcoin become more popular day by day and its very easy to use. As an investor we want to make sure that our money is safe and we can earn huge profit. Bitcoin has the potential to give those advantages. Thats why its usual to see that some of us are still sticking with bitcoin despite of the bitcoin price.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:16:28 PM

You can start invest your money at xrp, I have check effect of bitcoin dump is not have big problem for xrp will down and lower price, just wait and see other altcoin still keep and lower price.

Now, even the experts cannot say which of the cryptocurrencies will gain more during the next 2 years. Yes, I have read that XRP can grow as Ripple popularity is going up all the time. Nevertheless, I will trust decentralized altcoins.
cryptoscoope

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:18:10 AM

For me Atheios is one of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019, with his lower price 0.002$ and small marcketcap 30k$ you can make profit of 100x or maybe 1000x. but what is Atheios and why I should invest in it?

Atheios is being developed to be a stable Proof of Work platform based on Ethereum and Ubiq, with the goal of exploring new ways of integrating Blockchain and smart contracts with Video Games and other Real-Time Interactive Experiences.

An existing product which is being developed, MarketCap of > $35k.  At x10, Mcap would equal to $500k. At x100 Mcap would equal to $5M. at x1000 Marketcap would equal to $50M.

Gaming industry is huge, and it's worth billions.

When you combine gaming and crypto, crazy things can happen

Atheios team working on some fun mini games that will be released on the mobile platform once they are happy with the mechanics and blockchain integration, then they aim for PC/XBOX/PS creating cross platform rewards/items/leaderboards.

Athoeis founder is working away in the background to take ATHEIOS to the next level,

Dev latest work.... Atheios Spark: Forge - Early Dev Preview

https://youtu.be/Dm_nZMHmJ9Y
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:53:05 AM

I think now one of the good things is that you can invest in krypto, because now the price of kryoto is also getting better and this is also a good time to buy ethereum, ripple and cardano. because they also show a better value.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:17:06 AM

I think now one of the good things is that you can invest in krypto, because now the price of kryoto is also getting better and this is also a good time to buy ethereum, ripple and cardano. because they also show a better value.
different from me, where I entrust assets to Bitcoin. even though the pump is not as big as other coins, but I feel more secure here, we know that bitcoin is the safest coin on cryptocurrency
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:49:29 AM

Maybe there are many who use the best investment but actually investing in cryptocurrency has a considerable risk. so indeed we have to be able to do a re-evaluation if we only have to invest in cryptocurrency

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:18:16 AM

Maybe there are many who use the best investment but actually investing in cryptocurrency has a considerable risk. so indeed we have to be able to do a re-evaluation if we only have to invest in cryptocurrency
Risk is pretty much low as compared to other asset investments and also profits are good enough to make ourselves invest into cryptocurrencies. Risk remains constant because of cryptos being decentralised which makes them easier to be used for illegal scams/etc. But, even if we consider cryptocurrencies as our side investment than even we can have good profits. Always remember than we should only invest the money we can afford to loose so there would not be much issues regarding the loss.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:28:38 AM

different from me, where I entrust assets to Bitcoin. even though the pump is not as big as other coins, but I feel more secure here, we know that bitcoin is the safest coin on cryptocurrency

The safest and most trusted coins of all other types of coins are BITCOIN and the same thing I do with what you say. I will choose to trust Bitcoin with all the hassle that has been seen until now.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:06:42 AM

The first 10 coins on the coinmarketcap are the best coins that you can invest and make really good money in years come. Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, zcash, dash, litecoin and some many other that has good capitalization are some of the coins you can actually invest and make good money.
too many choices you make and suggest in situations and conditions like now the development of crypto currencies is decreasing nowadays the most important thing is that we have to be smart and careful in seeing every opportunity we will get later in the investment
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:41:03 AM

The risk of cryptocurrency is quite large and now, in my opinion, we are not just fixing on cryptocurrency as our investment because there are still so many investments that are currently very good and have many advantages. dividing investment is a pretty good thing right now
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:58:22 AM

The risk of cryptocurrency is quite large and now, in my opinion, we are not just fixing on cryptocurrency as our investment because there are still so many investments that are currently very good and have many advantages. dividing investment is a pretty good thing right now
we should diversify our portofolio, there are many investment market that could give us profit.not only cryptocurrency we still have several choice such as stock market, forex market or even investing our money into real business.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:58:50 AM

You can start invest your money at xrp, I have check effect of bitcoin dump is not have big problem for xrp will down and lower price, just wait and see other altcoin still keep and lower price.

Now, even the experts cannot say which of the cryptocurrencies will gain more during the next 2 years. Yes, I have read that XRP can grow as Ripple popularity is going up all the time. Nevertheless, I will trust decentralized altcoins.

Crypto expert always talk about bitcoin . you can follow what experts say because their predictions are more accurate because they also invest huge amount of cash on the coins that they speculate  . ripple/xrp on the other hand is also a good alternative next to bitcoin  .  you can diversify your capital  70/30  ,  70%  to btc and 30 goes to ripple  .
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:52:38 PM

if in my opinion currently it is still the best bitcoin crypto currency if we look at the value and price for now but all can happen because the development of crypto currencies cannot be predicted with certainty and appropriately exploit every opportunity to make a profit in its investment
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:11:26 PM

all crypto currencies are very good for us to use as an investment medium. good or not in investing, it is determined by our policies and management in managing our assets. so that all crypto currencies will have good opportunities when we can manage in the right way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: