Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:53:35 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 06:48:17 PM by djsugar

If you are planning long term, then go with ETH since the price is really low, while, if you are looking for short term, go with TRON or GOLEM.
The prices of TRON and GOLEM have gone pretty low and I strongly feel that this is the right time to invest in them, Also, since their price is quite low, hence, it becomes easier to sell them later on as the slightest of price increases can mean a big percentage increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spazzer

Activity: 1078
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

I personally believe people approach investment in the space the wrong way. Not saying that it's bad investments, but its usually been guided on the token itself.

I strongly suggest people investing in cryptocurrency on the protocol level. What I mean by this is invest in the main three Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO. If you are investing on tokens on those protocols great, but technically speaking if either of those protocols die so does those tokens.

I think NEO is the best option right now as if the market recovers it will head back towards $168, current $74.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

Always Bitcoin is the best crypto currency to invest. You may go for Ethereum next to Bitcoin and NEO followed by that. The all time favourite for everyone is Bitcoin but the price of Ethereum is low now and it is a good option to buy now since this coin has good potential and market cap. You may think of NEO as well.

I agree, if your premise is just the best with no qualifiers or at any point in time, then Bitcoin is really that coin which you can invest with a good potential for return. It's price point, marketability and good potential makes it suitable as the best coin in the market, and people have always shown good support towards it, with a few doubts here and there, especially when it's value reaches a tipping point that worries many users all across the market. Maybe there are better coins to invest in at some given point in time, but for me, Bitcoin has always been that best and pioneer coins where they would put their money on with a tad more confidence.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:02:47 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 07:14:20 AM by MiningBattalion

Bitcoin if you are looking for short term and Other lite coin,ETH,Ripple for the long term .Now the price of ETH ,is very low.
Now the price of Ethereum is below 1000$,if you are looking for long term better choose litecoin, Monero, Ripple and ETH, ETC.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:07:40 PM

The best crypto currency so far for me ethereum, Utrust, Thekey, Dent, Adx, Waves, Hoqu, Betterbetting, and link those alts are best coins to hold in a long term anyway which is I know it will me good profit in the end.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

The best cryptocurrency to invest if you have not yet invested is the bitcoin because it has already well known in the digital market and has a high value among other altcoins, if you have already the bitcoin investment then you can also invest in ETH coin it is also one of the best altcoin in the market next to bitcoin.

slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

The first 10 coins on the coinmarketcap are the best coins that you can invest and make really good money in years come. Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, zcash, dash, litecoin and some many other that has good capitalization are some of the coins you can actually invest and make good money.
It really depends on what you're looking for, if what you want are long term profits then investing in the first 10 coins in the market cap be a really good choice since its very unlikely those coins are going to disappear, however if what you want is to make your investment grow many times over in the short term you have no option but to invest in altcoins with very low market caps.
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

I think Bitcoin is best for investment. Although it can be a long time, but Bitcoin investment can be beneficial. So my opinion is that Bitcoin is the medium for earning money.
Alik_Rzasoy

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

In my opinion, some of the best coins are MinexCoin, Pillar, Eth, Lite those have better future i think. But i dont think the investment to bitcoin is useful for people who are not able to spend too much money. You should try the coins from their initial period.
TokenAll

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:17:20 AM

Only future can tell if your best cryptocurrency to buy. But I believe Bitcoin as the first of cryptocurrency has its strength.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

Always Bitcoin is the best crypto currency to invest. You may go for Ethereum next to Bitcoin and NEO followed by that. The all time favourite for everyone is Bitcoin but the price of Ethereum is low now and it is a good option to buy now since this coin has good potential and market cap. You may think of NEO as well.

I agree, if your premise is just the best with no qualifiers or at any point in time, then Bitcoin is really that coin which you can invest with a good potential for return. It's price point, marketability and good potential makes it suitable as the best coin in the market, and people have always shown good support towards it, with a few doubts here and there, especially when it's value reaches a tipping point that worries many users all across the market. Maybe there are better coins to invest in at some given point in time, but for me, Bitcoin has always been that best and pioneer coins where they would put their money on with a tad more confidence.
,we share the same opinion. those list that some had introduced to us like for example the top most picked investment coins should be this and that, are just only their own pickings of course. Even though they conducted surveys it doesn't mean that we should also follow them. You should devise your own technical analysis. For me still the best crypto as an investment is bitcoin then followed by ethereum and so on.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:42:27 AM

the best cryptocurrency for investment is bitcoin because I see bitcoin has a very limited supply of only 21 million pieces of bitcoin so it makes the bitcoin more depleted if many buy it.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:32:28 PM

if you have faith that bitcoin will have a good price soon then go invest to that coin and also eth is also a good coin to invest in because of its popularity in the market, But in the end you can also invest on the other alts second to eth.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

I think Bitcoin is still the best coin to invest. Bitcoin has proven to us all that Bitcoin has made successful its investors last year. and now the bitcoin prices are falling, I think this is a great time to invest Bitcoin.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

I don't think that everyone needs to read about it ..
Because

etherum
Bitcoins
Litecoin
Bitcoins cash

Are the ones really making the news...
Everyone's own thinking May differ but it's for an individual to decide what to invest it

Yeah thats true my friend,  but we also thank him to give his information to us,  yeah it is good to share our own idea,  so respect him for sharing the good idea he shared,  but for me i think ethereum is the most good investing for now,. Just saying
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

Best to choose those dependable cryptocoins like bitcoin and ethereum because they are proven for many years that they are capable to stay and rise high at the market. Also their are altcoins that has potential also to soar high in the future like neo, dash and monero. For me they are the most reliable coins, better to have them and hold.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

If you are planning long term, then go with ETH since the price is really low, while, if you are looking for short term, go with TRON or GOLEM.
The prices of TRON and GOLEM have gone pretty low and I strongly feel that this is the right time to invest in them, Also, since their price is quite low, hence, it becomes easier to sell them later on as the slightest of price increases can mean a big percentage increase.

my advice for now is a new coin that has ambitions to go up in a long time because if you intend to invest long-term can use it if on eth or bitcoin is very difficult and requires a lot of capital.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

If you are a long-term investor.  The best choice to invest in at the moment I think the best is still bitcoin and ethereum.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

my advice for now is a new coin that has ambitions to go up in a long time because if you intend to invest long-term can use it if on eth or bitcoin is very difficult and requires a lot of capital.
however eth and btc investments are the safest investments. so we can choose investment with high risk and get a big profit, or vice versa. but if i choose a safe investment so that my psychology is maintained

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

The first 10 coins on the coinmarketcap are the best coins that you can invest and make really good money in years come. Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, zcash, dash, litecoin and some many other that has good capitalization are some of the coins you can actually invest and make good money.
Thats it dude,I don know what OPs stand on making this thread that seems like nonsense for us who believe that top 10 coins are the strongest choice if we really wanted to invest in this cryptoworld.the more capital in cmc is the highest return of investment when recovery happens
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: