Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
AaronVaughn

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:10:13 AM

The first 10 coins on the coinmarketcap are the best coins that you can invest and make really good money in years come. Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, zcash, dash, litecoin and some many other that has good capitalization are some of the coins you can actually invest and make good money.
current at 10 type which is very very high and popular, should be in which you can be able to look for the body

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

The best cryptocurrencies to invest in today's market is Neo and Tron both the currencies have potential growth for these year
You have a very good selection no doubt about it. I think that there are so many other good coins which I also think have a very good and bright future, which are even trading in low price and we have an opportunity to buy more with less investment.

BTCballa

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.
Probably most of the guys will tell you that bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency that you can invest and because it has a great potential in near future, but you can choose any cryptocurrency you want because it all has perspectives.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

I believe that there is different coins in crypto that has also a god value like ethereum but the best of all to invest is the bitcoin.
No other altcoins can move above to bitcoin because it has a great value of all coins. As i see now price of bitcoin is slowly moving up and i feel bullrun is coming.
Nabilo

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

I think the best CryptoCurrency that can be invested is always Bitcoin. Without bitcoin, others can not live.

It depends on you which currency you chose for investing like for long term invest you should chose 
Only bitcoins, where for short term alt coins are best . If you're looking for online trade alt gives you More profit than bitcoin.
Also in business you can should chose ETH it’s the second best coins incrypt Currencies
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:55:24 AM

For the long term, of course investing in crypto which is currently top 20 is profitable and safe, but for the short term, investing in coins that are still cheap or below $ 0.5 is what will make our money skyrocket.

Yes, if you invest in top-20 cryptocurrencies, you will not lose at least: the altcoins from this list will not leave the market. meanwhile, sometimes, penny alts give more profits. Check it: https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:32:30 AM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

Well definitely you should invest on something that has been the foundation of all crypto and that is bitcoin. Probably you should give the most emphasis on bitcoin among others.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

Though I am curious to invest in some good crypto currency.  I tried to find some in the link provided. But could not find as there is no mention in it. I think some different heading should have chosen to justify the subject discussed.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

The best and safest investment in cryptocurrency market, i think is bitcoin. Bitcoin his leader on market cap value and daily transaction volume in market is the biggest, that is why bitcoin liquidity in market very big and we can sell and buy instantly. Beside bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO is best investment too in market because both coin used by many platform in market

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

The best and safest investment in cryptocurrency market, i think is bitcoin. Bitcoin his leader on market cap value and daily transaction volume in market is the biggest, that is why bitcoin liquidity in market very big and we can sell and buy instantly. Beside bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO is best investment too in market because both coin used by many platform in market
Bitcoin is the most stable of the currencies. I think it has the greatest probability of being successful. There are others that people like, but that’s the only one I’m interested in.
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

In my opinion the best investment is ETH. This is a very potent coin and gives you the most opportunities in the future if holding the end of the year price will rise again.
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

Well for me the best cryptocurrency to invest is etherium and XRP I think it has a good future because etherium have good potential thats why for me the best to invest is ETH.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

The best Cryptocurrency that I like to invest this year was Ethereum because it will really give you a great profit and that's what happened to my investments last year it grow a little bit bigger just like before and I think it will give us a great amount of profit this year. That's why you better make some investments from it to know how great is it.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

Answering your question, it would be Bitcoin and ethereum if you want to be safe from this volatile kind of investment. But if you want to have a bigger gain from your investment then take the risk and invest on some ICO in which you think would have a better future.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

Bitcoin is the most stable of the currencies. I think it has the greatest probability of being successful. There are others that people like, but that’s the only one I’m interested in.
as main cryptocurrency , bitcoin's demand today increasing.many new investor join in cryptocurrency market and put their money in bitcoin.they hope that bitcoin price can be more expensive than before.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

I don't think that everyone needs to read about it ..
Because

etherum
Bitcoins
Litecoin
Bitcoins cash

Are the ones really making the news...
Everyone's own thinking May differ but it's for an individual to decide what to invest it

If you want to invest in the crypto  world the best coin for you will be bitcoin or Ethereum.  These two coins are the top two coins  that has the brightest future among all coins that exists. And these coins are also veejay profitable.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

I don't think that everyone needs to read about it ..
Because

etherum
Bitcoins
Litecoin
Bitcoins cash

Are the ones really making the news...
Everyone's own thinking May differ but it's for an individual to decide what to invest it

Those coin was surely, you cannot gain losses when you hold it because it is good to invest on common coin because it reduce risk for some token.  It is true that it is based on every people personality on coin so they don't need to ask, just try to study because when somebody own some coin and it is going to dip then they try to say that it was good then you buy it.  It is your own knowledge to become rich and not about the others because they don't care to your coin.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

long-term or short-term investment. if you want long-term investment in my opinion bitcoin, ethereum is a coin that is suitable for long-term hold. but if the short term, etc, ltc and btg are suitable for short-term investments. or maybe you can buy ico coin.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

in my opinion bitcoin still can be best cryptocurrenct to hold.although bitcoin price very volatile, but in several later we will gain much money from our investment in bitcoin.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

in my opinion bitcoin still can be best cryptocurrenct to hold.although bitcoin price very volatile, but in several later we will gain much money from our investment in bitcoin.

As what we always read and told, its better to hold those top coins in coinmarketcap. All is volatile, yes its true but  those in the top rank will not easily lost its value compares to others. Bitcoin,Ethereum,XRP Bitcoin Cash,EOS,Stellar,Litecoin,Cardano,IOTA and so forth.

Open for Campaigns
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: