Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:36:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:13:50 AM

maybe yes maybe not, because when you want to invest in cryptocurrency you have to know what the benefits are for investing for the long term or short term? If this long-term investment is very good, for example when you invest a coin at a low price maybe a few years the coins you invest increase with the price many times when you buy at a low price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:28:08 AM

Check on the coinmarketcap, for sure there are top 10 coins there and you can choose where to invest your money, but for me, bitcoin still the best coin we can have in crytocurrency world. When it comes it altcoin, there is also a lot of potential coin we can invest there, just check the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap because for sure that's the best coin to invest especially ETH.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:51:41 PM

Check on the coinmarketcap, for sure there are top 10 coins there and you can choose where to invest your money, but for me, bitcoin still the best coin we can have in crytocurrency world. When it comes it altcoin, there is also a lot of potential coin we can invest there, just check the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap because for sure that's the best coin to invest especially ETH.

The top-10 includes coins such as Ripple (XRP) and EOS, which looks overpriced. Also, USDT ranks among the top-10 and it is not suitable for investment purposes. At the same time, some of the most promising coins fall outside this top-10 list. A few that comes to my mind right now are Monero (XMR), Cosmos, NEO, NEM, ZCash, Qtum and 0x.

If you want to make investments, then make them fast. I am having a gut feeling that a major bull run is about to start. So make up your mind and purchase the coins of your choice without any further delay.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:08:22 PM

The top-10 includes coins such as Ripple (XRP) and EOS, which looks overpriced. Also, USDT ranks among the top-10 and it is not suitable for investment purposes. At the same time, some of the most promising coins fall outside this top-10 list. A few that comes to my mind right now are Monero (XMR), Cosmos, NEO, NEM, ZCash, Qtum and 0x.

If you want to make investments, then make them fast. I am having a gut feeling that a major bull run is about to start. So make up your mind and purchase the coins of your choice without any further delay.

Yup. You can include BNB, TRX, BAT, ADA and Doge as well. Beside Doge, said as hype coin, all other coins are with best products in the market and yes i assume, the coins value would multiply triple times then now by end of 2019. Try to invest in these coins now as they are much cheaper.
playbtcgame

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:45:36 PM

Market is red again and it has been an issue to investors on which cryptocurrency to invest into. I personally like to invest in bitcoin and I hope for better price in no time.

lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:00:34 AM

However, for now there is nothing to deny that for long-term investments people still have to recognize, namely bitcoin and ethereum. but that does not mean the altcoin is not good, many are good but more for short-term investments, such as Litecoin, Binance, EOS and can see on
https://coinmarketcap.com for your review.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 12:30:10 AM

It is a free market with lots of possibilities, hence the best coin to invest in within a particular period of time is best identified through extensive personal research on the coins of interest. Each coin has its own news capable of rising or declining its prices at a particular period of time hence it is not fixed that a particular coin can be upward moving all the time. DYOR is the order of the day.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:47:44 PM

I appreciate your idea because it’s worth taken, I can see you seems to experienced in crypto currency, I am sure in no time we will get good news from the market about increase of the price, I personally believe if we really want to get fastly rising and safe investment it is good to invest in one and only bitcoin.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:26:59 PM

Top 10 coins are more safety compared to the coins who are not in the rank, Yes ethereum is more special to the top 10 coins because even the bitcoin ethereum is more potential now for me and I don't think for others. But looking for the other coins who are not in rank is kore good too because for sure the coin who are not in rank are more low value so more profit you get if the coin rise if the coin have chanve to increase.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 12:28:57 AM

There are many good coins available very cheap from their peak price and you can make an investment in any coin from top 20 coins from this market. My opinion goes with Ethereum, Ripple, Binance coin, NEO and Ethereum classic other than bitcoin.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:33:11 PM

in my opinion now because the altcoin altcoin is a lot of good and especially the altcoin that has a high volume every day the transaction
then a lot also don't let you get stuck on short coin because it can be detrimental
then the IEO now is also very good for investing in the near future

It is a very difficult question. Most guys here say that Ethereum is the best altcoin, whereas the others call different tokens. As for me, there are several alts that seem to be good - ETH, EOS, TRON, and ICON.
PedroSuketteki

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:44:44 PM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

for a long period of time of course crypto currencies are the best investment. can be seen from the history of bitcoin born to become an expensive coin within a decade. patience might be the key to the success of a successful investment
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:03:42 PM

The first priority will always going for the Bitcoin to invest when comes to investment on your savings in the cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is developing with a good vibrations so investing now will be go on better position for investment in the future.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:15:47 PM

You can go for coinmarketcap.com. this site lists the most famous cryptocurrencies with excellent details. you can literally get every information about the coins from here. like the market history and what exchanges use them and more. you can also check which cryptocurrency is best to invest by looking at top 10 currencies here.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:33:46 PM

Top 10 coins are more safety compared to the coins who are not in the rank, Yes ethereum is more special to the top 10 coins because even the bitcoin ethereum is more potential now for me and I don't think for others. But looking for the other coins who are not in rank is kore good too because for sure the coin who are not in rank are more low value so more profit you get if the coin rise if the coin have chanve to increase.
ETH is good coin I know but I prefer investing in one and only bitcoin because for me it has more potential than any other coin we can gain more profit with only bitcoin and also we can have profit by storing it as, long as we want, the best thing about bitcoin is volatility that we can buy at low price and hold for long term so it will rise in price, and it is the mother of all other altcoins.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:43:18 PM

There is no best cryptocurrencies to invest in but what you can do is to invest in either the major cryptocurrencies or upcoming projects which have a use case which is being driven by some products already produced into the ecosystem or world for the benefits of mankind.  Other than these, don't invest in any ICO that promises huge returns because most of them are nothing in the long run.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:59:37 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 03:55:34 AM by SomeCryptoDude

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

Bravo! That was a long read but it was good and detailed. I've always considered looking into projects with actual use. A lot of these shitcoins were made just for the sake of making money and isn't exactly good in the long run. A long the way, they lose their value.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:30:00 AM

There is no best cryptocurrencies to invest in but what you can do is to invest in either the major cryptocurrencies or upcoming projects which have a use case which is being driven by some products already produced into the ecosystem or world for the benefits of mankind.  Other than these, don't invest in any ICO that promises huge returns because most of them are nothing in the long run.
All is depend on the company it self. If the condition of the company is good then there is possibility that the price will continue to rise. Almost all of ICO project now are driven by products but the problem is how the developer can promote their product so more and more people will use their  products. It is the same as build company in general, no company achieve success in short term like 1 or 2 month, atleast they need 2 to 3 years minimum. Its not about the capital but the people behind the coin, if the developer is serious and consistance to build their company then invest in such ICO is good.
Valhalaa
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 02:39:56 AM

There is no best cryptocurrencies to invest in but what you can do is to invest in either the major cryptocurrencies or upcoming projects which have a use case which is being driven by some products already produced into the ecosystem or world for the benefits of mankind.  Other than these, don't invest in any ICO that promises huge returns because most of them are nothing in the long run.
so if you want to wait for a good project we have to wait for dev to create a good ecosystem but now it's the most suitable altcoin now also the hype of an exchange is conducting an initial offer / IEO which is very popular with the community, therefore they flock to play the IEO as a quick profit.
Chikito
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 08:48:11 AM

out of there alots of cryptocurrency you can choose, depends what you want to do with your bought at it. i recommended Iotex as a future of cryptocurrency with easy for keep it on wallet an have a mainet as own blockchain. beside it you can store other of them like Bitcoin for sure because old crypto currency and stable for sure.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: