Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

I can't name the coin, but one of my colleagues when I want to choose a coin, what we want to choose to invest is the first to see the history of the coin price from the beginning of the launch until today, here will be enough to give you consideration when you can already see how potential the coin is, then see also the opinions of several sources about the coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flexibit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

Bitcoin itself you can gamble for that coin because it id already proven in the market of coins so you can put it on you wallet if you want to have a good profit in holding.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

BTC is the best cryptocurrency investment!
Because BTC is the king of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin has good liquidity, you can sell, extract, trade in cryptocurrency and even pay for goods or services.
investing bitcoin in my opinion has less risk if compare with buying altcoin.alhtough bitcoin price has high volatile , but it could recovered soon.altcoin could not did it.
i am agree with that points.we often to see in market , bitcoin price up and down extremely.but actually its be best chance for us to invest on bitcoin.it could recovered faster than altcoin when its price down.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:46:42 PM

Everyone sees their advantages in various coins, and personally I see a lot of advantages in a coin like Wave.

Wave is a very good cryptocurrency but I like the other altcoins as well. For instance, I think that Cardano is probably the most promising token for today. NEO as well.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

BTC is the best cryptocurrency investment!
Because BTC is the king of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin has good liquidity, you can sell, extract, trade in cryptocurrency and even pay for goods or services.
It is reality that bitcoin is the best coin that we can invest our money into it, it will give us profit and it is reliable to get bigger in price within days, holding matters a lot in bitcoin, patience is the key to get best outcome of your investment right now all over the world bitcoin is good I think if anyone will invest will have biggest profit ever. For me buying right now is best opportunity to get profit and increase our earning.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:59:10 AM

of course the best cryptocurrency for investment is bitcoin because by investing and buying bitcoin which is proven to have the potential to be very expensive because it is seen from a very limited total supply making bitcoin prices can be very expensive and certainly one day will make bitcoin very difficult to obtain and the price is very expensive.
There are numerous crypto coins available in the crypto world now days; the number has reached to 5000. Among all these 5000 coins you must be confused to choose one or two coins for investment but let me tell you the first thing you have to consider for a successful outcome;  always go for coin having high potential to give you maximum profit, pointing towards the Bitcoin currently. Other than Bitcoin we have Ethereum and Litecoin next which are considered as best crypto coins next to Bitcoin.
Quennlorna42

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:25:20 AM

in what i know from the beginning I'm here at bitcoin I have no other investments and I have no known cryptocurrencies, except for the sole bitcoin cryptocurrencies around the world. for me bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency for all investors because bitcoin provides the best asset and benefits for bitcoiners and excellent market rates and since then I have been loyal to a bitcoin king of all cryptos.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:45:50 AM

I do not think Bitcoin is insecure. It always has the highest volume in the Crypto market and has a lot of support from investors. Although it is a technology that is not improving but I believe in its power. The safest investment is Bitcoin and only Bitcoin.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:06:51 AM

The first 10 cryptocurrencies are all a good choice to invest because of their good performance and large market cap. It is always good to read about a coin and study its performance on the market for some time before investing in it in order to avoid the risk of losing your investment.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:30:47 AM

There is no doubt, the best cryptocurrencies to invest is already listed on the top of the market. Bitcoin, ethereum, and ripple are the top three cryptos on the market and you can invest on them with a bigger chance of having your investment doubled or tripled.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:15:23 AM

The more established crypto have very little room for growth, but they do grow or increase in value nonetheless. However, to make a killing you'll need to take more risks, investing in little known projects with great ideas in the hope that they will grow. There are a few great projects out there, and once the markets pick up, they'll be heading up. At INCODIUM, we're working hard to be one of such little projects that will benefit from the market expansion.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
DavidNiva

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:30:11 AM

Currently its very hard to tell about this but its sure now this is one of most best emerging markets and if some one want to invest he need to do some research and then invest because without research you can lost your money right now we have some good coins with very good potential and they can go for long term purpose so better go to coinmarket website and then chose some coins check devs teams and whitepaper sure you will have good news for yourself   
is it possible for a while we refrain from selling? because the market is still not stable ... but is it possible that the bitcoin which is the standard of the krypto currency is still relevant for us to put our money there, I think we still have to make longer observations to prevent major losses, we do careful actions because we don't want to misstep ...
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:19:20 AM

There is no doubt, the best cryptocurrencies to invest is already listed on the top of the market. Bitcoin, ethereum, and ripple are the top three cryptos on the market and you can invest on them with a bigger chance of having your investment doubled or tripled.
i agree with your thoughts, we know btc and eth have a lot of influence on other coins or tokens. even though investment in Crypto is very risky, but BTC and Eth are the safest coins, because they are like in control

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

i agree with your thoughts, we know btc and eth have a lot of influence on other coins or tokens. even though investment in Crypto is very risky, but BTC and Eth are the safest coins, because they are like in control

Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency, and probably all want to have it. However, it is expensive, and some guys simply do not love it. These fellows can get promising altcoins called EIDOO, Robotina, Gladius.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency, and probably all want to have it. However, it is expensive, and some guys simply do not love it. These fellows can get promising altcoins called EIDOO, Robotina, Gladius.
personally i am prefer to hold bitcoin as my major investment in cryptocurrency market.year by year its price rise alot.but to save my asset , i would put some of my money into potential altcoin too.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
posidionking

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

Thank you very much for this article. I really want to invest but I'm not sure about my knowledge. Hopefully more useful posts.
fourtimesprofit

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:46:14 PM

in my view, Neo is the best cryptocurrency to invest why because neo has the same development growth what eth have so we can expect similar growth for neo as well
marilexis0107

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

I say that the best crypto to invest in these moments is bitcoin. It is the one that has remained despite its ups and downs. and can be used by anyone in different parts of the world. In the future we will see the profits of our investments. the ideal is not to despair.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

I am trying to keep my budget tight!
I am not just doing bounty with GOeureka but invested on their ICO.
I know that the project will push through.
If you are looking for a good token in the market that already in exchange you should examine LOYALcoin!
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

I think that Bitcoin is best cryptocurrency to invest, because it is like gold standard for other cryptocurrencies and probably will remain as a good store of value in long term, other than that, Bitcoin is safest place to invest because it have largest market cap, it is first one and also an backbone of cryptocurrency market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: