Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:05:36 AM

Looking for you one of the crypto I think etherum and ripple are good coin of the current cryptocurrency market because of the good market capitalization as well as they are investors choosing to invest
If this is about which crypto is better, bitcoin takes this lead, every time. Especially since last year, we have seen such drastic change in bitcoin. Before this time, there were so few people who knew about it. But just in time period of one ear, see its glooming success and performance that it has just shown. So I would definitely advise you all to get oriented towards bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vzae

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:25:19 AM

Good for making big profits, but too risky for user nobbs.
but all that needs research and analysis, because not all cryptocurrency has a bright future and value.
So, basically everything needs to be taken into account before investing.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:58:06 AM

The top 10 coins at coinmarketcap are the best coins to invest in.  I think we would not regret if we do that as most of them has strong foundation and teams behind them.  However,  bitcoin still remains the best coin to invest in.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

Best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin… Bitcoin is the number one Bitcoin and no other cryptocurrency can take its place as the number one. Based on my own experience I think bitcoin is very much safe than any other cryptocurrency we have, and that’s why it is limited to some things and not like all these cryptocurrencies that are very open and allows anything. The only problem is that some of us are fond of abusing the treasure we have.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:42:46 AM

The top 10 coins at coinmarketcap are the best coins to invest in. 
I object.
There are few coins on the top 10 that aren't worth to invest.
I think we would not regret if we do that as most of them has strong foundation and teams behind them.  However,  bitcoin still remains the best coin to invest in.
Number choice would always be bitcoin.
As for the other coins that has strong team though it's one of my basis to choose if the coin is a good buy or not.
But also look at the factor on what that coin really is and what its goal.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

Bitcoin seems to be the most famous crypto. But now it is increasingly unpredictable with price fluctuations smaller than before (about $ 400). Compared to the $ 3000 purchase price, it really needs a longer-term strategy and more investment to be profitable. The altcoins like Euthereum or litecoin are the right choice for short term investment. Prices are not as high as Bitcoin but still have the potential to raise much higher prices in the future.

ThKevin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:02:06 AM

there ae more than 1600 coins and token in market.we choose on of them and buy it.but it is not easy to find it.we need to make some research and observation to find the detail projects
Rightly, your point is right, research and correct information always give us profit. It is not necessary that we buy popular coins like bitcoin and etherum, we could earn from other coins if we have a skill to earn from them.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:16:51 AM

For investment in the crypto world is the best and wise strategies in these days and i like bitcoin and Ethereum for investment beside these many other coins are available for investment but i have to start from these two and then i will move to the altcoins for future investment.

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:33:56 AM

if we bitcoin and other cryptocurrency price today, it moves down sharply.and it make all crypto currency holder panic and selling their asset.actually maybe this is best chance for us to gain profit in next several months by buying crypto currency.but better to use money with amount that we accepted to loss.
AmyMartin27

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:34:34 AM

I heard from many friends that I should invest in Bitcoin not because of its stability but because of its long-term future. Bitcoin as a monument over many years, although Bitcoin prices have increased or decreased, Bitcoin value is quite large.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

That is quite true. Speculations and such are good but always take them with a grain of salt. Don't ever do e in without thinking of it first. People these days invest solely because of hype. When the stock crashes they blame everyone but themselves. Lastly, before investing on any crypto currency, one must invest money they're willing to lose.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

For me, it's better to invest now in ETH or BTC because as of the moment, their values are in a low level compared before. And if we hold it until the end of the year, surely the profits will be much more to gained and possibly can helped and improved our financial status in life.

Bitcoin and ETH is not the only crypto currency that will give you a good profit in the future. There are a lot of other crypto currency that can give you good profit and it is not that I dislike BTC and ETH but they are kind of expensive now.

I would not be scared of investing on other especially new crypto currency since not all of them are hacks or scams.
DavidEdward

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

The best cryptocurrency to invest is the bitcoin, but it requires a large amount,  for its value is so very high than any other,  but for low, investment capital we might as well invest with ethereum for it is not so very in price value to invest and use it directly to exchage sites to buy tokens for activities.
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:48:56 AM

Those are the popular coins that make there name in the market. They are not simple popular. They also give benefit to the users. With this coins you can ensure profit. At the same time it is really a big help. Therefore if you invested in cryptocurrency be sire to invest to the coins on top.

XpanderaX

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:00:23 AM

there are actually many Cryptocurrency Coins that are good and have high potential, but the 5 Cryptocurrency coins of my choice are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bch, Litecoin and Dash. I think these coins are very worth investing.
Etn1se

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

I believe that the best crypto currency for investment is:
Ethereum (ETH)
Bitcoin (BTC)
Litecoin (LTC)
I plan to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin, all at once.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

Looking for you one of the crypto I think etherum and ripple are good coin of the current cryptocurrency market because of the good market capitalization as well as they are investors choosing to invest
Give me advice now. Can I still believe in ETH in particular, as well as altcoin in general. Their prices are falling sharply. No one knows what is going on and I'm really scared
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

For me, it's better to invest now in ETH or BTC because as of the moment, their values are in a low level compared before. And if we hold it until the end of the year, surely the profits will be much more to gained and possibly can helped and improved our financial status in life.
In my opinion, investment in ETH this time is quite risky, prices are down 20% compared to yesterday. Any chance for us when prices continue to decline today it surpasses the resistance and support
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:16:10 AM

I don't think that everyone needs to read about it ..
Because

etherum
Bitcoins
Litecoin
Bitcoins cash

Are the ones really making the news...
Everyone's own thinking May differ but it's for an individual to decide what to invest it

I also believe that Bitcoin and ethereum are the best cryptocurrency to invest in. When we look at it, these two crypto has already established in the market. Including litecoin and Bitcoin cash is a bonus in the criteria.

I am sure that each guy what deals with the cryptocurrency must have Ethereum and Bitcoin in his portfolio. Nevertheless, there are many cool tokens to invest in also.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:27:42 AM

I don't think that everyone needs to read about it ..
Because

etherum
Bitcoins
Litecoin
Bitcoins cash

Are the ones really making the news...
Everyone's own thinking May differ but it's for an individual to decide what to invest it

yes, everyone must only see the most popular coins, namely bitcoin and etherum. and there are other altcoins like doge, ripple, lite, and wave which everyone knows.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: