Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:21:26 PM

In my opinion, the best cryptocurrency to invest in is Bitcoin. Because most of the investors I have seen so far are among the most successful investors in Bitcoin. So I think it is wise to invest in bitcoin. Because seeing the list of prices of all coins, it is understood that Bitcoin is the highest in the market. So I think it would be better to invest in bitcoin to achieve quick success. Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day. Bitcoin King of all cryptocurrency. So all of us should invest in bitcoin more. Because it is very profitable. So bitcoin is the best.

Thank you.
very good for bitcoin investment, some are also worth considering in the future, for example ETH, ADA, EIDOO, XLM, BNB, and others can also be a solution for futures investment
All coins you have mentioned are really nice and it has good value in crypto currency market but for me it is good time to invest only in bitcoin because price is not very high but there is high possibility to see it rising till end of 2019 for huge profit, other thing that makes it different is, bitcoin is king of crypto currency and it is first crypto currency it will surely stay and grow forever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:08:39 PM

The first 10 coins on the coinmarketcap are the best coins that you can invest and make really good money in years come. Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, zcash, dash, litecoin and some many other that has good capitalization are some of the coins you can actually invest and make good money.
it is very difficult to choose the coins to be invested at this time because we know the market conditions and crypto currencies that have decreased very drastically the confidence and patience of investors is the best capital at this time

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:41:52 AM

Bitcoin has always been the best for investment. aware or not, even the increase in the market always starts with the rise of bitcoin. which means that bitcoin always starts a bull run, and that is very good for bitcoin investors.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:20:51 AM

The best cryptocurrency to invest is bitcoin because it seems it can be even only winner in the very long term.

no doubt bitcoin is built to last a lifetime but it isnt alone there were also solid coins out there that can  be good as addition or for diversification to our capital  . few examples could be , eth , xrp , bch  ...

Other ones are very risky, privacy ones can be threaten by governments.

privacy coins like monero is not a threat to governments  . infact cryptos like bitcoin is also considered as a privacy coin due to thier anonymous feature  . it only depends on the country because some country thier governance ban cryptos but majority are already supporting it  .

maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:45:24 AM

The best way how to invest at cryptocurrency is always use new coin and have good way for listing on new exchange, I think is the best opinion how you can take much profit with your investment and always get higher price after listing at new market.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:55:26 AM

The best way how to invest at cryptocurrency is always use new coin and have good way for listing on new exchange, I think is the best opinion how you can take much profit with your investment and always get higher price after listing at new market.
sometimes new coins always display very cheap prices. but, do you know it's also quite risky? we know that the new coin list sometimes costs quite a lot. however, with rapid development, I think the price will recover in the near future, and many people can take advantage of that moment.
Bit_Discourse

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:39:06 PM

Many people buy coins that they simply like, you need to study projects and look for prospects, and see how their technology and coins can come in handy in the future. XRP has more advantages than bitcoin, but this is my opinion.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:01:11 PM

Many people buy coins that they simply like, you need to study projects and look for prospects, and see how their technology and coins can come in handy in the future. XRP has more advantages than bitcoin, but this is my opinion.
Well, many people don't make proper analysis before jumping to bandwagon in order to get rich overnight. There are better alternatives than XRP and I respect your decision. With simple intention, it is understandable to invest in cryptocurrencies but honestly, centralized coins don't have a future in my opinion. Better to look for decentralized cryptocurrencies.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:21:49 PM

Based on my experience it is also effective if you start trading basic cryptocurrencies like ethereum and Bitcoin. I first started with that when I was a newbie. So if you will also start trading as a beginner then I advise that you can also try investing with Bitcoin as well as ethereum then try other cryptos after that.

https://endfb.com/shop/
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 08:29:30 AM

Every coin has their own platform and purpose. Thus they also have distinct advantages. Bitcoin's purpose and platform I think is the basis of all altcoins that were made in cryptocurrency. Thus, it proves that it has more advantages than any of altcoins.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:56:45 AM

Go after established coins like BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, LTC, Monero, and so on. Basically coins that have proven they're not going away any time soon.

Now if you have money to spare and willing to lose, you might put some in newer alts though the likelihood of those recovering aftrr being pumped is low so you either win some before leave or leave with nothing.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:16:48 AM

Go after established coins like BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, LTC, Monero, and so on. Basically coins that have proven they're not going away any time soon.

Now if you have money to spare and willing to lose, you might put some in newer alts though the likelihood of those recovering aftrr being pumped is low so you either win some before leave or leave with nothing.

Its very important holding cryptocurrency like bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin or XRP. Holding coin with large daily transaction volume makes us more relax while market volatile and i am believe when market recover again, the price that coin will reach highest again
Romeotom

Activity: 813
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:29:04 PM

You can choose here btc,eth,bch,eos,bnb,xrp and check coinmarketcap and try to hold first huge volume serial many coins.i think this coin huge transaction volume in this Cryptocurrency market.if it more profitable coins so keep your mind through and holding this coin anyone/more.
moratar

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:20:42 PM

PAY obvioulsy, cards are rolling out, value is deprecated 4x comparing to similar company, while progress is much better.
x4 price raise is obvious. Force is very stong in this one.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:11:42 PM

to my analysis, these coins are the best coins to invest the coins are neo ,tron ,iota ,icon ,eos,ontology , eth and ltc all these coins have potential growth
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:56:57 AM

Well for me the best cryptocurrency to invest are bitcoin and etherium as a investor and hodler of bitcoin and etherium this two coins is i preferred to invest and buy for a long term and for a long term gaining of profits . We all know that bitcoin when its value goes high the other altcoins price follows which gonna make more profits from it.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:13:06 AM

I don't think that everyone needs to read about it ..
Because

etherum
Bitcoins
Litecoin
Bitcoins cash

Are the ones really making the news...
Everyone's own thinking May differ but it's for an individual to decide what to invest it

if I invest long term, I think bitcoin is very good. this is the first reason because bitcoin is the standard price of all coins, second because bitcoin is the parent of all coins, and thirdly because bitcoin spreaders are around the world and for several other reasons, all the very good potential in the future is in bitcoin.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:27:11 AM

You can choose here btc,eth,bch,eos,bnb,xrp and check coinmarketcap and try to hold first huge volume serial many coins.i think this coin huge transaction volume in this Cryptocurrency market.if it more profitable coins so keep your mind through and holding this coin anyone/more.
If I'm still the best bitcoin, because the evidence already exists and the number of people who become bitcoin millionaires is very much. But to accompany Bitcoin, I think the Ethereum (ETH) and Dash (DASH) coins are quite feasible to have because of the development and fairly fast prices.
In investing crypto, it doesn't have to be fanatical about one coin, but it's realistic where the price of coins is good to have, so the opportunity to get a profit is huge.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:20:39 AM

Best in my opinion is not a new preference but where the profits are very high but also the risk is quite large. it all depends on what you choose according to the level you want to look for
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:53:58 AM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

Yes, it is very important to understand the origin and operation of the coins we want to invest. We can imagine if the market is running with potential coins and whether their development is right or not.
Although we do not get the annual financial statements but based on that we can get personal predictions.
I often use this way to make investment decisions and it is quite accurate. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: