Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
sk hossin

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

generally, the most popular cryptocurrency is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest like (etherum, Bitcoins, Litecoin, Bitcoins cash )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Penting

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:28:41 PM

If we knew the answer to this question, then everyone would sell all their property and invest in that currency. But we can not look into the future, therefore the opinion of experts remains only an opinion, but not a prediction. In any case, if you decide to invest, in no case do not put all the money on the card Grin Grin
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:44:32 PM

If we knew the answer to this question, then everyone would sell all their property and invest in that currency. But we can not look into the future, therefore the opinion of experts remains only an opinion, but not a prediction. In any case, if you decide to invest, in no case do not put all the money on the card Grin Grin

I agree on your idea but we can choose wher to invest is the one that we can see the potential that near in the future we can successful on it.

Bitcoin now has the cheaper value that in the market,  if we can recall bitcoin has one of the high price,  it is in demand that the supply is very limited but now it is on its opposite scenario. 

But still i would like to choose bitcoin to invest because i think that day by day investors will come to invest and other investors will hold to make the price rise again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

Talking of best cryptocurrency, I do have much interest in bitcoin and ethereum hence invest in those coins. It has not been of good to these coins nowadays and you can't imagine why there is a greater dip in these coins.
Saripondso

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:47:14 AM

I heard somewhere people talk about Ripple and I searched about it. I think you consider about ripplr for your investment
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

Talking of best cryptocurrency, I do have much interest in bitcoin and ethereum hence invest in those coins. It has not been of good to these coins nowadays and you can't imagine why there is a greater dip in these coins.
investing in major currency make us feel comfortable if someday these coins down.community support always be main defense to recovery its price.and we know that bitcoin and eth community very strong and solid.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:33:39 AM

For now I see that from the rating or the order of coins in coinmarketcap, from 1-5 is a good coin for the future, the current example is EOS, I think EOS is starting to have considerable popularity, quite a lot of ICOs currently using the EOS platform , for now I invest in EOS and it is a long-term investment, if you want to invest in short-term you can see from a new ICO project, there you can research new coins that have good potential in the future, you can quickly earn profits from new coins than coins that already have a rating on coinmarketcap, but you have to examine whether the coin has good potential or not in the future.
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:28:33 AM

which one is best depends on which one we are sure of. before deciding to invest we should research and observe the development of coins. researching who the work team and manager we understand well the whitepaper. because now many bad tokens cannot last long. the opinion that says the first 10 coins in coinmarkecap is the best coin I think is true. if the beginner should invest among the 10 coins. because the coin has lasted a long time and has a large market capitalization. so it's safer than investing in ICO.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Zadeket

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

I think that cryptocurrency is best for long-term and short-term investments depending on your desires, so you can make investments by buying as much bitcoin as you can because by buying bitcoin you will have a bitcoin that is very difficult to obtain someday.
The best choice remains bitcoin, because cryptocurrency without bitcoin will not be popular. Altcoin converts prices with bitcoin. Bitcoin is converted to USD. Digital currency must be popular and used by people around the world. Why invest in bitcoin? Because bitcoin will become a global currency. One day, having bitcoin is like having gold.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

I think that cryptocurrency is best for long-term and short-term investments depending on your desires, so you can make investments by buying as much bitcoin as you can because by buying bitcoin you will have a bitcoin that is very difficult to obtain someday.
The best choice remains bitcoin, because cryptocurrency without bitcoin will not be popular. Altcoin converts prices with bitcoin. Bitcoin is converted to USD. Digital currency must be popular and used by people around the world. Why invest in bitcoin? Because bitcoin will become a global currency. One day, having bitcoin is like having gold.

Yes bitcoin is the best of all cryptocurrency, because it is the king of all cryptocurrency. The first and the strongest ever. And it is started to accept in some other countries as a payments system and soon to be worldwide.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

It always depends on time and the currency you choose like bitcoin, Ethereum and etc. because if you don't manage to think it 1st I think you don't really have any good decision to make in investing. And I agree with having a hard time with reading and researching about the currency you like to invest is the great idea to prevent from losing your investments.

best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

bitcoin and ethereum forever Cool

These are the best cryptocurrencies to invest in. However, you can also choose very good tokens, which can make you a rich man if you buy a lot of them. Cardano or Stellar, for instance.
damchicken

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

Best to pick those reliable cryptocoins like bitcoin and ethereum in light of the fact that they are demonstrated for a long time that they are proficient to remain and ascend high at the market. Additionally there are altcoins that has potential likewise to take off high later on like neo, dash and monero. For me they are the most dependable coins, better to have them and hold.
credits_1

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

every cryptocurrency has its own strength and weakness which may lead to its succeeding point. in short every currency has its goal to succeed in their design there is no best cryptocurrency to invest in because it has its own season to level up.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

Top 20 is the best cryptocurrency for investment. I recommend this because I have seen the consistency of their investors in maintaining the stability of the price of the coin, indeed falling or rising still continues to be obtained but when the price of the top 20 cryptocurrency falls, the price does not fall too much and when the price goes up it will last a long time...

calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

Top 20 is the best cryptocurrency for investment. I recommend this because I have seen the consistency of their investors in maintaining the stability of the price of the coin, indeed falling or rising still continues to be obtained but when the price of the top 20 cryptocurrency falls, the price does not fall too much and when the price goes up it will last a long time...
and we could take one of them that its price drop alot.or even biggest losser in market.with this two condition we could take big opportunity to earn profit.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

As for me, there are lots of good coins around us but if we'll compare and stick with the history of cryptocurrency, bitcoin has been so consistent and remained as the best coin of all time in the history of cryptocurrency. I will not lose my trust for it and I would always believe in its capability.
Simsonie

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

I always believe in bitcoin and its future. Even there are so many altcoin but for me bitcoin will never let me down and will grow quickly in the future
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

I always believe in bitcoin and its future. Even there are so many altcoin but for me bitcoin will never let me down and will grow quickly in the future
For me nothing else but Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best crypto to invest because of possibility to get huge profit. Also this two are safe to invest, so I'm not going anywhere to invest but Bitcoin and Ethereum only. Interms of investing its better if you know the background of your investment so you will avoid losing money, or else find a good investment even its give you less profit but in the end you will get from it.
Newer

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best cryptocurrency to invest to date, and there are still cryptocurrency like Monero, Neo, Ripple and Litecoin that are suitable for investing and potentially get good benefits when investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: