Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

Crypto market is now on downtrend .So it is difficult to invest on ,but its great chance to invest if you want to get profited early.I think it ethereum and Bitcoin Cash is the best cryptocurrency to invest.I have that confidence that market will be recover soon and we can see a good stable market at the end of this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Telegramrazer

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

The best cryptocurrency to invest is the one that has a good project and product that is backed by , or a strong technology that is used by it
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

the best cryptocurrency for investment over time is bitcoin because bitcoin has a very limited supply coin tin and bitcoin can also be a very expensive coin from the effect of increased demand and reduced total supply of bitcoin available.
Noilee

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

The best cryptocurrency to invest is bitcoin, for now and as long as bitcoin still there. Because its most profitable and the value increases in everytime. Except for that it can use as our savings. Bitcoin is the most safe in terms of investment, so don't think twice to choose bitcoin because the price is increasing as time goes by. Then you can also choose next is Eth.
cryptogeek64

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:44:58 PM

I usually buy Ethereum (ETH); just today I purchased some and am planning to sell it on HBUS when it opens for trading on July 10. I would recommend both, ETH for its relatively low price and low risk and HBUS for its secure, accessible, and overall robust platform. https://www.hbus.com/
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:19:17 PM

The best investment I think is in bitcoin because bitcoin is the best long-term asset that promises despite having big capital. that's my opinion
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:55:15 AM

Personally i invest the bulk of my money on Ethereum since it has so many uses. But if you're looking for huge growths, i advise you to look for alt coibs that survived ICOs and invest there. To do this requires a ton of studying and experience to know if that certain alt coin would payout big. If we're talking long term, i suggest Bitcoin.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:24:40 AM

I want to invest on both bitcoin and Ethereum, because both are valuable investment. Bitcoin is for both short-term and long-term while ethereum is good for long term only. Now the price both coins are very low we can buy ath this time. It will be more helpful in future, because the value of both coins will have bright future. In future both coins values will be increase very high. The profit will be more once the price will increase rapidly.
mokamoka

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:17:04 AM

You can find the top  Cryptocurrency in Google and choose by yourself from the list.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:20:57 AM

Now NKN looks good. The price of it today has sharply gone upwards, so business at them are adjusted. Buy should follow its subsequent correction.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:53:43 AM

I believe that the best currency to invest is no other than but bitcoin,aside from being the first digital currency ,its proven itself how worthy ,profitable interms for long term investment ,yes there are many coins but we dont know their real value, if you invest choose a coin which made already a good history in crypto.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:05:22 AM

If you are planning long term, then go with ETH since the price is really low, while, if you are looking for short term, go with TRON or GOLEM.
The prices of TRON and GOLEM have gone pretty low and I strongly feel that this is the right time to invest in them, Also, since their price is quite low, hence, it becomes easier to sell them later on as the slightest of price increases can mean a big percentage increase.

my advice for now is a new coin that has ambitions to go up in a long time because if you intend to invest long-term can use it if on eth or bitcoin is very difficult and requires a lot of capital.
however eth and btc investments are the safest investments. so we can choose investment with high risk and get a big profit, or vice versa. but if i choose a safe investment so that my psychology is maintained

In my own opinion, bitcoins is always the best cryptocurrency in the market because the potential and popularity in the market is good so it has more investors more than other coins.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

Actually the site helps me, but how can we know and understand the reason cryptocurrency is valueable? as a beginner in crypto investment, I don't understand the reasons why crypto is as valuable as you said " if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason " maybe some people here can help. I got the advice of some people that BTC was on the rise so I thought this was a good place for investment, and I also got advice to invest in EOS.

Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:12:04 AM

The best crypto currency I want to invest , is the ethereum ,aside from bitcoin, I want to invest in ethereum ,it has multifunctions coin that are good for investment because it has a n average value than bitcoin, it can also be used as exchanges to buy tokens and can be used for gas in trading for tokens in the trading sites.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

In my opinion, there are many good cryptos in the market however the best choice of crypto I would choose is btc and eth considering the existence of these two cryptos where it had existed for many years in the crypto market. These BTC and eth had already proven to the investors with respect to it's market performance for so long and believe me, you will be able to earn sufficient profit if you will invest on eth and btc.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:37:37 AM

Here's a guide on how to do cryptoinvesting.

An excerpt from http://cryptodime.net/how-to-pick-the-best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-a-guidline-to-trading/

If you have decided that you want to jump into this rapidly growing market, then there are some very important things that you need to understand. In this guide, you will learn how to choose the best cryptocurrency investment for you. We will also analyze a few hot currencies, to kickstart your research. Keep in mind that this guide focuses on long-term investing strategies and NOT active trading.
The Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in is…
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it. In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It’s like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments. But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term. Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit. If you don’t understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it’s valuable, then don’t invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.

There will be a select few cryptocurrencies that will be great investments. Bitcoin has already shown us the potential. But the majority of coins will fade into obscurity. Since nobody knows which ones will be huge winners and which ones will be epic fails, we believe that the best investment strategy is to have a portfolio of currencies. Putting all of your eggs into one basket is a recipe for disaster. You don’t have to understand every single technical detail of each currency. However, you should read a lot about a currency that you want to invest in and make a very informed decision.    That is the only way to find the best cryptocurrency investments.

Thank you for the guide on how to pick a good altcoin investment its really helpful especially to thw newbie that finding good investment as of now my best altcoin are EOS, ADA & ETH this has a bright future in my opinion I focus in this three altcoin because soonee or later it will boom in the market mark my words Smiley
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:41:46 AM

I invest in Tachain. Responsible team and a good idea. The project is really promising.
MyShield (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

Brandshield is proud to announce its partnership with the industry leading community management team at AmaZix! Our AI-Powered Brand Protection services will now be used to protect communities and businesses all over the crypto-space! 💪

Read more 👇👇👇
https://medium.com/amazix/amazix-partners-with-brandshield-to-equip-crypto-communities-with-anti-scam-tools-36312c47f8d4

Learn more about our continuous efforts in eliminating scam and securing your assets with MyShield!
www.MyShield.com
Join http://t.me/MyShield_TM
Domanity

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

Many good potential Cryptocurrency, but I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best Crypticurrency Coins to invest in the long run. I see these two coins that are the mecca of all Cryptocurrency currencies that exist today.
talenah kotang

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

Until now still the same bitcoin and ethereum that became the best coin because they have the most high appeal and enthusiasts. btc and eth have more profit and can be used for long-term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: