Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency to Invest?  (Read 31398 times)
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:19:52 AM

if for me the best investment in cryptocurrency is to invest using coins that are truly proven and have many users because if the more users, the better the price
If we talk about the second top coin in the market, ETH comes into the mind and it has actually achieved this position because of high demand and high popularity but the market went into a complete recessionary phase for ETH and the price is so down that people doubt the security of their  investment in this technology now.

So the progress of a technology is not only dependent on the scale of demand. Many other factors also count. Also the good coin for a long term investment is Bitcoin in my opinion. This is the only coin that has been showing such a huge reluctance to the fall in the value below a certain threshold point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:25:18 AM

They are so many of good coins that can be invested on but it's good someone should make research on its self on the coin by checking all the coins details on Coinmarketcap and also choose the top ones on cmc with high volume.

After you make the best and the deepest research, you will not get the answer to this question. I always rely on the CoinMarketCap graphs - compare them, and come to the conclusions.
we could data that provided by coinmarketcap, such as biggest losser and profit.usually i short this data by my own methode till i decided which coins is best to bought.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:12:33 AM

In investing in cryptocurrency, we must do community research from the coins we want to buy.

We know that coins without community will certainly not be of value in the future and their value will not grow.
One more thing the product issued by the coins will be useful and accepted by the people
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

If you now choose the best penny, then you should choose XRP, because this is the highest chance penny in the future, they will grow stronger and then you will become more successful. and earn higher profits.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

I think cryptocurrency is best for investment, it is bitcoin because I think bitcoin has a very limited total supply and has very high demand so it can make the price of bitcoin very expensive because of the influence of higher demand.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

if for me the best investment in cryptocurrency is to invest using coins that are truly proven and have many users because if the more users, the better the price
of course, because digital currency is the future of all of us to get a huge profit later by investing, with the digital currency we all users and investors have also been helped by the increasing economic and financial
No one can put doubt on it, because this is really a great way of making money and it is being famous all over the world,. We really know about the future value of bitcoin that surely it is bright and it will be more than this very soon, so we crypto currency really mean to us, according to me bitcoin is the best among all, and it will be more high in price after few days, so we should invest as much as possible for now,
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:50:25 PM

All best recommended and highly rated crypto coins are best for investment which gives you profit according to your efforts. I suggest the Bitcoin and even the whole world suggest Bitcoin but the thing is that it requires extra care and practical experience if you have made with other crypto currencies besides the Bitcoin then it will become awesome. In this way you would be able to get benefited with this asset.
It is and it will always be Bitcoin only because Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and it is the most expensive and valuable cryptocurrency in the market till date even after the fall in price.No other cryptocurrency has the potential to overtake or give competition to Bitcoin.Bitcoin is the number one option for investment purposes because the price of Bitcoin is rising and so it will give good amount of profit returns.It is an easy source of earning a lot of money.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

if someone asks me to invest in the best crypto I answer it is only bitcoin that is the best crypto investasik now. some countries and companies have received bitcoin
Just like other people say, bitcoin will always be the best cryptocurrency and if we will invest with bitcoin now, a bright future for us will definitely happen, and also ethereum is one of the great crypto now to invest.

tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:23:29 AM

of course, because digital currency is the future of all of us to get a huge profit later by investing, with the digital currency we all users and investors have also been helped by the increasing economic and financial
No one can put doubt on it, because this is really a great way of making money and it is being famous all over the world,. We really know about the future value of bitcoin that surely it is bright and it will be more than this very soon, so we crypto currency really mean to us, according to me bitcoin is the best among all, and it will be more high in price after few days, so we should invest as much as possible for now,
Yeah, cryptocurrency is the modern way of making money but it requires your best knowledge in order to take care of everything perfectly. Among many crypto coins we have the base currency which is the first door of crypto world is the Bitcoin, want to go for huge profitable source then Bitcoin is best suggestion. Other than Bitcoin we have Litecoin which is a short term investment source so keeping both is a strategic decision.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

if someone asks me to invest in the best crypto I answer it is only bitcoin that is the best crypto investasik now. some countries and companies have received bitcoin
Just like other people say, bitcoin will always be the best cryptocurrency and if we will invest with bitcoin now, a bright future for us will definitely happen, and also ethereum is one of the great crypto now to invest.
easy to said , but hard to do.moreover it need our patience and strong mental while holding bitcoin or altcoin.its price move extremely, move up and down sharply.waiting its till several years make us underpressure.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

in my opinion you can choose one of the best of the top ten crypto currencies. choose the one that best suits your finances. top ten crypto currencies are the best order in choosing an investment. if you want to try to be able to choose from the latest ICO, you can buy at a cheaper price before the coin is in the market.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
blacknigga

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

I think to invest in high altcoin high potential applications, Bitcoin value too high and too risky for small investors like me. I have 2 options for my long-term investment is ETH and NEO
PitbullP

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:35:02 AM

I will choose Bitcoin to invest even though it is downtrend now.
WUUEX79

Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

IMO, the best coins for investing are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Monero, Zcash, and Cardano. Before you buy it, take your time to analyze price dynamics, I suggest you buy cryptocurrency at a low price or buy it when the price's low, except for bitcoin the price's very high compared to other coins. To buy bitcoin we don't  have to buy 1 BTC intact, we can also buy it in the form of fractions:
  • 0.00000001 BTC = 1 satoshi
  • 0.0000001 BTC = 10 satoshi
  • 0.000001 BTC = 1 uBTC
  • 0.00001 BTC = 10 uBTC
  • 0.0001 BTC = 100 uBTC
  • 0.001 BTC = 1 mBTC

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

All people knows that bitcoin is the best crypto to invest but we should also look the future of ethereum and waves this two altcoins is now gaining more popularity in different countries, so it has a chance that there value will grow.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

I think it's a pretty good site and it helps new investors avoid the basic mistakes. But the theory is still theoretical, we need to apply it in time and really follow the theory when we are ready.

Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

All people knows that bitcoin is the best crypto to invest but we should also look the future of ethereum and waves this two altcoins is now gaining more popularity in different countries, so it has a chance that there value will grow.
beside bitcoin, we should find another coins that has good potency like bitcoin have.moreover this coins still in cheap price , it could give us earn huge profit with small capital.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

beside bitcoin, we should find another coins that has good potency like bitcoin have.moreover this coins still in cheap price , it could give us earn huge profit with small capital.
we must study the development of that coin, so get a cheap and potentially good price. at this time i suggest eth. where is a good coin and the price is very cheap for now. making it suitable for long-term investments

Jake Virus

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

we must study the development of that coin, so get a cheap and potentially good price. at this time i suggest eth. where is a good coin and the price is very cheap for now. making it suitable for long-term investments

Well in my opinion I believed that the best cryptocurrency to invest with is the first  and top cryptocurrency which is the bitcoin. No matter how many cryptocurrencies popped in the market bitcoin  still remains its dominance among them all.

Allenw

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

According to me, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for the investment. Because bitcoin has higher potential in its growth. As well it gives a great amount of returns within very limited period of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: