Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform  (Read 301242 times)
SisyphusEsperanto

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:08:24 AM

@TagSupport - you got PM.

hello   TAGbond        i am from china         and  i am the leader of  V5 team  (play the coin in market team)

I wonder  that if  you had  known the tagcoin  prices boomed  from January 6th to January 10th   http://img02.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/i2/38016708/T2vmu1XptaXXXXXXXX_!!38016708.jpg

why the tagcoin was rising  so  fast?part of  the reason ,bitcoin was rising,or  many  persons  thought the tagcoin is  prospect , but  i think that what we are doing is must one of the reason

We organized nearly seven hundred or eight hundred people, together we pulled tagcoin up, which was the real reason tagcoin boomed  between January 6th and January 10th , I want to seek the cooperation between us, if you can make sure that the two sites of your normal operation, and your staffs really respond to our actions,(https://tagbond.com/  https://trade.tagbond.com/)and not lose one's vitality,We are confident  that we  will   pulled tagcoin price go up  to  2.47 dollar  ,  if the tagbond have a Chinese version ,that's will be better .

And I also find the use in Chinese website  for   tagcoin              Looking forward to your reply               my email: icestorm012002@hotmail.com       

V5 team leaader  : Galindo
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torzsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:58:51 AM

Pool updated to latest version 1.0.3

Tested transactions:

* 1 TAG sent to my wallet from pool server - SUCCESS
* 1 TAG sent to Cryptsy from my wallet - SUCCESS

So pool seems to be on the correct chain, however we also had lots of orphans in the last days.

http://tag.cryptominer.net/

nitai

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:24:09 AM

True, but things like this are frustrating and hurts the growth of Tagcoin. I know they have a supposed fix come in, but this is the second time I've jumped into a tag pool and the second time around 1/3rd of all of my payouts have been orphaned.

The patch is not live until Feb1. This has been stated numerous times. Don't blame TAG for your own ignorance.

Yeah its my ignorance.

Not the Tag Dev's ignorance of being able to develop a proper coin that doesn't orphan 1/3rd of all your mined progress. It's not like they're doing something brand new here. There are hundreds of alt coins that don't have this problem.

Nice community you got here. Sorry if I didn't look through 109 pages of the topic to find out where they said it would be live on Feb 1st. All I see on the OP is that you must update your client by Feb 2nd, not that the patch is going live Feb 1.
kamrog

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:27:01 AM

I kind of agree...I mined couple of other coins (more than 10 actually) and none of them had the same problems as tagcoin...someone should really do something about it or at least communicate more so people know what is going on...
heyD

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:36:59 AM

hello   TAGbond        i am from china         and  i am the leader of  V5 team  (play the coin in market team)

I wonder  that if  you had  known the tagcoin  prices boomed  from January 6th to January 10th   http://img02.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/i2/38016708/T2vmu1XptaXXXXXXXX_!!38016708.jpg

why the tagcoin was rising  so  fast?part of  the reason ,bitcoin was rising,or  many  persons  thought the tagcoin is  prospect , but  i think that what we are doing is must one of the reason

We organized nearly seven hundred or eight hundred people, together we pulled tagcoin up, which was the real reason tagcoin boomed  between January 6th and January 10th , I want to seek the cooperation between us, if you can make sure that the two sites of your normal operation, and your staffs really respond to our actions,(https://tagbond.com/  https://trade.tagbond.com/)and not lose one's vitality,We are confident  that we  will   pulled tagcoin price go up  to  2.47 dollar  ,  if the tagbond have a Chinese version ,that's will be better .

And I also find the use in Chinese website  for   tagcoin              Looking forward to your reply               my email: icestorm012002@hotmail.com       

V5 team leaader  : Galindo

Better for you to improve your English or recruit a writer.

Dare you let the V5ers check your BTC38 trading history through remote desktop like what you did to them ?!

You benefited much from your so called pump and left tagcoin crashed. Lots of people including my friends lost much after taking parts in your mother f&*king V5.

I know clearly your disgusting way. Mine or buy at low price , place sell orders, trick your V5ers into pumping, demand them not to sell ,threaten to remove them from your stupid V5 if they don't do what you ask , dump your coins.

If you're not an asshole like what I describe, show us something, push tagcoin up to ¥13 before asking more people to join you.

Cao ni ma bi !
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:46:29 AM

What is the definition of an Orphan?

It's what pools and miners call a block that was mined at almost the same time as another, but the longer chain wins.

You frequently have situations where more than one block has been generated and are now competing to become part of the primary chain, usually whichever one is heard by the network first wins; except, due to the size and latency of the network, you sometimes have one side saying theirs was first and the other side saying theirs was... but then you can have descendants of either of those blocks also go head to head, and then another one on top of that, eventually one side out mines the other.

This stack exchange about bitcoin might be relevant:

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/8399/how-can-pool-operators-reduce-the-number-of-orphaned-blocks-that-they-mine

So, to pools and their operators, and even those solo mining, connect to as many full nodes as you can, and broadcast your block to all of them.

Tagsupport

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:36:08 AM

[/quote]

Better for you to improve your English or recruit a writer.

Dare you let the V5ers check your BTC38 trading history through remote desktop like what you did to them ?!

You benefited much from your so called pump and left tagcoin crashed. Lots of people including my friends lost much after taking parts in your mother f&*king V5.

I know clearly your disgusting way. Mine or buy at low price , place sell orders, trick your V5ers into pumping, demand them not to sell ,threaten to remove them from your stupid V5 if they don't do what you ask , dump your coins.

If you're not an asshole like what I describe, show us something, push tagcoin up to ¥13 before asking more people to join you.

Cao ni ma bi !
[/quote]

if you want to talk to me   come to our  YY      but you dont     why?         why you cant speek to me by The speech software  why you cant phone me?   

if your friend lost much  why dont you come to YY to talk to me?   why you are here?        stupid?   The problem is that I don't even know you and i dont know what you talking about.

and your english is not good too...         i never say my english is good ,but so waht?  i am chinese    my english is poor  is perfectly logical and reasonable   

I think  you just want people can see you ...   if you want  talk to me     call me  158 一一三  18718           or  come to our YY  41104988

Finally, I say a word :  Let every  people profit is Impossible   The world does not exist A market can let everyone profit 
tagbond (OP)

Activity: 627
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:08:06 PM

@uvwvj - I am also involved with Humint..Wink

Gravity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:37:58 PM

Tag will be worth $3-$5 a coin by the end of the year imo.

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:27:00 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 09:18:27 PM by limbaugh

True, but things like this are frustrating and hurts the growth of Tagcoin. I know they have a supposed fix come in, but this is the second time I've jumped into a tag pool and the second time around 1/3rd of all of my payouts have been orphaned.

The patch is not live until Feb1. This has been stated numerous times. Don't blame TAG for your own ignorance.

Yeah its my ignorance.

Not the Tag Dev's ignorance of being able to develop a proper coin that doesn't orphan 1/3rd of all your mined progress. It's not like they're doing something brand new here. There are hundreds of alt coins that don't have this problem.

Nice community you got here. Sorry if I didn't look through 109 pages of the topic to find out where they said it would be live on Feb 1st. All I see on the OP is that you must update your client by Feb 2nd, not that the patch is going live Feb 1.

I have always said this community miners have more mhs than brains. Thanks for proving my point...move along now troll
Tagsupport

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:07:40 PM

i think tagcoin price will be    1.65 dollar    tomorrow
nitai

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:23:32 PM

Yeah its my ignorance.

I have always said this community has more mhs than brains. Thanks for proving my point...move along now troll

I think you proved your own point. I'm not part of the community here. I've had 4 posts, and I've only mined for about 16 hours. I think you're the troll. I simply stated my dissatisfaction with the amount of orphans I had and you go off the handle like some crazy girlfriend defending her boyfriend for hitting her.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:43:42 PM

Some people will get the reference:

Now, everyone go mine some coin and play nice.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
werneo

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:29:46 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 11:27:30 PM by werneo

Interesting

Something else is going on at Humint, connected to this, but they’re not telling. It’s some kind of platform, and it will open up the concept of coins to non-brands. That’s all that sources are saying at the moment. You’ll know when we know.

Humint was reviewed on coindesk today:

http://www.coindesk.com/humint-custom-build-altcoins-brands/

Mention of TAG was noticeably absent from the article. Maybe that was intentional.

In the comments, Erik Voorhees wrote:
I think he meant "if loyalty points could be traded like coins." The problem is, the whole point of loyalty points is customer lock-in. The moment someone can trade their corporate loyalty points for cash, they will. I would LOVE to trade all my airline miles for USD (or Bitcoin). Branded corporate altcoins defeat the purpose of loyalty programs to the extent that they are exchangeable.

My response to this argument:

Let's agree that the loyaltycoins can be immediately traded for cash or bitcoin on an open exchange. But the loyaltycoin is programmable money! The retailer will program the loyaltycoin so that if the customer trades it (rather than spends it in-store as loyaltypoints), the retailer will receive an automatic percentage of the coin's sale. Thus customer is incentive-ized to remain loyal to the retailer, and the retailer can mitigate loss.
jtphenom

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:46:13 AM

Yeah its my ignorance.

I have always said this community miners have more mhs than brains. Thanks for proving my point...move along now troll
Hey this is none of my business, but I couldn't help but comment here:

You're a real dick, and a child. The post that person made was fully reasonable, and you just responded by basically calling him stupid. Now I'm betting that you're a very smart person, and that makes your response even more pathetic. Grow up, little man.
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:23:46 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 01:38:39 AM by limbaugh

You're a real dick, and a child. The post that person made was fully reasonable, and you just responded by basically calling him stupid. Now I'm betting that you're a very smart person, and that makes your response even more pathetic. Grow up, little man.

Stop spamming the thread and take your vulgar insults back to the playground.

Get a clue about the coin you mine people and stop the retard rage.
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:42:07 AM

Tag will be worth $3-$5 a coin by the end of the year imo.

Someone mentioned it was going to hit $10 by the end of the year. It's somewhere in this thread, or maybe it was a PM or email. Maybe it was Mark himself, or that's the target anyway.

And this is one reason the value will go up.

@tagbond, have you gotten the powered risers yet? If not, I can order from that guy in Taiwan. Also, the cheapest electricity in the country is in Lanao del Sur at 6.2 PHP per KWH or about 0.14 USD per KWH. But you don't know the uptime of that, hehe.

Cebu and Davao also have cheaper electricity. Batangas too, but again, you don't know how reliable Batelec is compared to Meralco. Makati and most of NCR (Metro Manila) are pretty much stable, but then you pay the price.

I'm setting up a factory (for clothes) in Batangas this year, so I'll stick a miner there. The place is already wired up for 200 AMP service. Most of that will be hot iron pressing machines and sewing machines.

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:02:10 AM

I put a wall on cryptsy (it's a small one), so the price shouldn't go lower than that. Still don't see anything on the old and new tagbond / tagcash exchanges.

ehalvers

Activity: 513
Merit: 500

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:22:37 AM

I have a small buy wall on tagbond for a few hundred tag at $1.70   Cool

Looks like traffic on there is picking up a little!

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
jtphenom

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:43:26 AM

Stop spamming the thread and take your vulgar insults back to the playground.

Get a clue about the coin you mine people and stop the retard rage.
...said the pot to the kettle. You're a riot. Stop spamming the thread with your ignorance and mean-spirited replies to people.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: