Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:10:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400557 times)
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 08:06:30 AM

So : our balance in Freebitco will as well be available in BTC as in BCC ? So we will have two balances in Freebitco?

What happens to BTC deposited from other. wallets, like Electrum (that will not support BCC) into our Freebitco account, before the HF and after the HF ?

Thanks

L.

You will only have 1 balance - BTC. BCC will only be available for internal exchange to BTC or for withdrawal to your BCC wallet. You will not be able to play with BCC or earn interest on it.

To claim BCC for your other coins stored locally, you need to download a BCC wallet from https://www.bitcoincash.org/ and import your private keys/seeds to that wallet.

You can deposit your coins to FreeBitco.in before the fork, wait till withdrawals are re-enabled and then withdraw your coins back to your wallet. You will get BCC based on whatever balance you have on 23:00 UTC on 31st of July.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:07:36 AM

If I've understood well, we'll get 1 BCC satoshi for every 1 BTC satoshi we have on freebitco.in just before hard fork (if it happens), but freebitco. In will support only one of the two. So we'll have to withdraw the other to a supporting wallet.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 08:09:04 AM

If I've understood well, we'll get 1 BCC satoshi for every 1 BTC satoshi we have on freebitco.in just before hard fork (if it happens), but freebitco. In will support only one of the two. So we'll have to withdraw the other to a supporting wallet.

Yes, that is correct. We shall use BTC like we always have. BCC will be for exchange or withdrawal only.

CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:56:11 AM

Ah well, misunderstood and misread the previous post. He meant BCC... Everything is a bit confusing. Now we have another wallet to think about. I hope the split won't happen at all, I'm just getting used to BTC..

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:36:01 AM

It's happening...a MAMMOTH Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 4x Rewards Points starts in less than 24 hours!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 8 Rewards Points for a free roll, 4 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 4 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions >

and? that is very less reward.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:15:20 AM

So : our balance in Freebitco will as well be available in BTC as in BCC ? So we will have two balances in Freebitco?

What happens to BTC deposited from other. wallets, like Electrum (that will not support BCC) into our Freebitco account, before the HF and after the HF ?

Thanks

L.

You will only have 1 balance - BTC. BCC will only be available for internal exchange to BTC or for withdrawal to your BCC wallet. You will not be able to play with BCC or earn interest on it.

To claim BCC for your other coins stored locally, you need to download a BCC wallet from https://www.bitcoincash.org/ and import your private keys/seeds to that wallet.

You can deposit your coins to FreeBitco.in before the fork, wait till withdrawals are re-enabled and then withdraw your coins back to your wallet. You will get BCC based on whatever balance you have on 23:00 UTC on 31st of July.
Thank you... you make it easier for us.
now If I don't care about bitcoin cash, I could just exchange internally on freebit
I just hope you give us a reasonably good rate similar to other exchangers.

Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:21:38 AM

Restrictions on reward point redemptions have been removed now.

I've been meaning to ask this for quite some time now but I always procrastinate but no more. What is the meaning of "Minimum 100,000 RP have to be exchanged at one time"?

I'd love an answer for this. Smiley
Chris314

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:44:20 AM

Means that you can "sell" your rewards points for 3 satoshi each, but you must have at least 100 000 RP to be able to sell them.

free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:38:37 PM

Means that you can "sell" your rewards points for 3 satoshi each, but you must have at least 100 000 RP to be able to sell them.

Whoa! At this rate it's gonna take years to accumulate that much!
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:19:24 AM

About the BCC...

We shall continue using the original Bitcoin as our primary coin so nothing will
change other than the fact that users who have stored their bitcoin with us will
get extra coins in the form of Bitcoin Cash.

How much bonus in % are we talking about?  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Chris314

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:52:54 AM

You'll have one BCC satoshi for every BTC satoshi that is in your main balance on 31st of July 11pm gmt.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:59:29 AM

You'll have one BCC satoshi for every BTC satoshi that is in your main balance on 31st of July 11pm gmt.

Oh right, I thought there would be an extra bonus for letting the Bitcoins on the site's balance (a bonus beyond the normal 1:1 ratio).

Reading now again, I think I interpreted that wrong...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 04:10:32 AM

Hi Friends,

It's July 31, one more reminder of how we plan to handle the hard fork scenario.

MOST IMPORTANT: We recommend that you do not send any deposits to your deposit address after 23:00 UTC on the 31st of July until deposits and withdrawals have been re-enabled.

Quote from: FreeBitco.in Statement on Bitcoin Cash
Due to the upcoming bitcoin hard fork, we shall pause all deposits and withdrawals at 23:00 UTC on the 31st of July. Everything else on the website will work as usual but deposits and withdrawals will not be processed during this time.

After the hard fork has stabilized, deposits and withdrawals will be resumed when it is safe to do so. This should probably only take a few hours, but it may be longer if there are any problems with the network. We recommend that you do not send any deposits to your deposit address after 23:00 UTC on the 31st of July until deposits and withdrawals have been re-enabled.

Everyone who has a balance on the website at 23:00 UTC on the 31st of July shall receive Bitcoin Cash at a 1:1 ratio within a week after the hard fork. If Bitcoin Cash markets have enough liquidity, we may offer users a chance to exchange them into bitcoin directly on the website. Users will also be free to withdraw their Bitcoin Cash to their own wallets if they wish to do so.

We shall continue using the original Bitcoin as our primary coin so nothing will change other than the fact that users who have stored their bitcoin with us will get extra coins in the form of Bitcoin Cash.

Bitcoin Cash will only be credited on your main balance and balances in your bonus account will not be eligible to receive Bitcoin Cash.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 04:39:01 PM

Hi Friends,

It's July 31, one more reminder of how we plan to handle the hard fork scenario.

MOST IMPORTANT: We recommend that you do not send any deposits to your deposit address after 23:00 UTC on the 31st of July until deposits and withdrawals have been re-enabled.

Due to the upcoming bitcoin hard fork, we shall pause all deposits and withdrawals at 23:00 UTC on the 31st of July. Everything else on the website will work as usual but deposits and withdrawals will not be processed during this time.

After the hard fork has stabilized, deposits and withdrawals will be resumed when it is safe to do so. This should probably only take a few hours, but it may be longer if there are any problems with the network. We recommend that you do not send any deposits to your deposit address after 23:00 UTC on the 31st of July until deposits and withdrawals have been re-enabled.

Everyone who has a balance on the website at 23:00 UTC on the 31st of July shall receive Bitcoin Cash at a 1:1 ratio within a week after the hard fork. If Bitcoin Cash markets have enough liquidity, we may offer users a chance to exchange them into bitcoin directly on the website. Users will also be free to withdraw their Bitcoin Cash to their own wallets if they wish to do so.

We shall continue using the original Bitcoin as our primary coin so nothing will change other than the fact that users who have stored their bitcoin with us will get extra coins in the form of Bitcoin Cash.

Bitcoin Cash will only be credited on your main balance and balances in your bonus account will not be eligible to receive Bitcoin Cash.

great that you honor the fork! 0.0005 BCH for me Cheesy

Ludwig Von

Activity: 854
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:13:50 PM

Hi Friends,

great that you honor the fork! 0.0005 BCH for me Cheesy

I will receive and install my Trezor on Wednesday, I hope that by the time we can withdraw the BCC from Freebitco, the value will not be crashed to nine below zero... . Grin Grin

BTW Myfe, did you have time to discuss my questions I sent in PM ?

Grts

L.

I am bad in catching falling knives, always get hurt... .
Wipper5031

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:01:17 AM

dear freebitco mods, how do i check for bitcoin cash balance in freebitco ? have you implemented the functionality for seeing this balance / withdrawing bitcoin cash yet?
Chris314

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:22:52 AM

Not yet I think, they said we would be able to get our BCH within a week after hard fork.

Wipper5031

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:34:08 AM

Not yet I think, they said we would be able to get our BCH within a week after hard fork.

cool, looking forward to my BCH balance, even though its only a miniscule amount
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:06:54 AM

cool, looking forward to my BCH balance, even though its only a miniscule amount
Yeah me too, itty bitty amount. I regret pulling my balance from exchanger.
I should've deposited straight to freebit and just wait for bcc credits without hassle.
btw, anyone know how much do I need to play to gain the first level/tier bonus reward claim
I claimed and then play multiply a bit... but the % doesn't budge too much not even 0.1%
If I buy lottery tickets, how many I need to buy? currently at 94.57%

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 09:39:04 AM

btw, anyone know how much do I need to play to gain the first level/tier bonus reward claim
I claimed and then play multiply a bit... but the % doesn't budge too much not even 0.1%
If I buy lottery tickets, how many I need to buy? currently at 94.57%

It's a ratio to how much you have claimed from free rolls so there is no absolute answer to that.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: