Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 1439 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 521441 times)
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:18:10 PM

I have been posting regarding the discrepancy in the exchange rates . Now that you brought it up here , let me re-question your rates.

1. Why are you giving the customers a ridiculously low exchange rate ( 40% lower than the current market rates ) ? ( .032(market rate) v/s 0.019 (your rate)
Note : rates today =0.032 BTC / BTG ( as on Nov 22 0400 UTC - source : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/)

2. Why have you pegged the rate at a constant 0.019 BTC/BTG when market exchange prices are not ?

We offered the BTG exchange on Nov 20th in the early morning, at the time BTG was worth BTC0.015. So we actually offered the BTG conversion at a rediculously high 30% greater than market value.

Since that time BTG has doubled in value, maybe on our news (?!).

We're not a currency exchange, we don't offer dynamic conversion rates for alternative currencies. What we do is honor hard fork airdrops for our members and daily interest on balanced, which is more than every other Bitcoin wallet in existence!

3. When you enable the BTG transfer to other wallet , are you going to charge for the transfer?

This feature is being developed as we speak. I can't give a definite availability date yet, but it's coming...and we don't bullshit around about these announcements.

The cost of the transfer will be the transaction fees assessed by the miners, as is customary for any blockchain transaction. We don't add our own fee on top.

Good questions.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dav7

Activity: 282
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:06:36 PM

Good questions.

Great answer Smiley

HEWRA

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:51:12 PM

Free bitcoin is a really nice source of a small dust every hour and every day, even for the people that earn a lot of satoshis per hour. It just doesnt take a lot of time to click one captcha every hour, so if you would like to do this 10 times a day through 1 months, it would take you already to a decent amount of sato made just from completing 10 captchas a day. After all, you get a lot of different bonuses which might be very useful for doing such an activity.

But i still cant believe that once a time, when i was at BTC, one simple freebitcoin click was like 150-200 satoshis O.o! now its only 30 sat per 1 captcha.
albayalde

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:20:33 PM

But i still cant believe that once a time, when i was at BTC, one simple freebitcoin click was like 150-200 satoshis O.o! now its only 30 sat per 1 captcha.
I have try, with one roll i can claim 700 satoshi per hour, and get 4mBtc per weeks. it's amazing if happen but never mind, and now i only use this for claim interest every day.
it's not big deal, but better then i use roll per hour.
estanislao1994

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:05:45 AM

Users will now be able to donate some BTC from their account balance to Save the Children, an international charity that saves children's lives in over 120 countries. I have donated $1,500 on behalf of the website (Proof: https://bitpay.com/invoice?id=MPXZFRLaCDANerD8asDZcm) to encourage users to donate. Donations will be pooled and sent to the charity every time the pool reaches $100.

Many thanks to kprawn for suggesting this idea.

After the holidays, i shall work on making something that will enable users to automatically donate a % of their withdrawals.

nice idea bro!

It's really cool. Look like very few Bitcoin faucets run in this way. Good work!

I wish I could earn enough from this faucet in order to donate something meaningful  Wink

I think the main goal in faucets is really to increase your referrals since you are going to get a percentage of he'd they earn. Imagine if you have 10 active referrals, and that would gain you enough to withdraw for the day. I recently received around 3000 sayo Shia from my referred user, I think he probably got a good free roll.
okinnas

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:38:16 AM

3. When you enable the BTG transfer to other wallet , are you going to charge for the transfer?

This feature is being developed as we speak. I can't give a definite availability date yet, but it's coming...and we don't bullshit around about these announcements.

The cost of the transfer will be the transaction fees assessed by the miners, as is customary for any blockchain transaction. We don't add our own fee on top.

Good questions.

Nice update, will be waiting for this. Thanks for the airdrop btw, not lots of faucet/gambling site offers this kinds of airdrops to their users. Good luck and more power to freebitco.in
Nightwatchman

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:33:31 AM

I find freebitco.in to be the ideal way to introduce someone to Bitcoin.

Though the free rolls normally result in dust, at least you can quickly and easily build a stash of Bitcoin.

The hi/lo roll is also a bit of fun.

I've been a member for many years, have cashed out successfully and am thankful there is still a decent faucet around.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:51:04 PM

I have been posting regarding the discrepancy in the exchange rates . Now that you brought it up here , let me re-question your rates.

1. Why are you giving the customers a ridiculously low exchange rate ( 40% lower than the current market rates ) ? ( .032(market rate) v/s 0.019 (your rate)
Note : rates today =0.032 BTC / BTG ( as on Nov 22 0400 UTC - source : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/)
2. Why have you pegged the rate at a constant 0.019 BTC/BTG when market exchange prices are not ?
3. When you enable the BTG transfer to other wallet , are you going to charge for the transfer ?

Exchange to another wallet ? Transfer you mean ?? ( i hope )
Soon we will also allow you to exchange that Bitcoin Gold to another wallet

Bottom line for freebitco.in customers :
1. Donot exchange your btg to btc on freebitco.in
2.Wait for the "transfer to other wallet" option and then move out your BTG.

~~ ANNOUNCEMENT ~~

I know you all have been waiting a while for this news, thank you for your patience!

You can now exchange your Bitcoin Gold for Bitcoin on the FreeBitco.in site. Soon we will also allow you to exchange that Bitcoin Gold to another wallet, if you don't wish to exchange it. The details on how to conduct the exchange are below and you can find the link prominently displayed on the Free BTC menu page within your account.

If you have any questions - feel free to list them here or PM me.

Quote from: FreeBitco.in Announcement on Exchanging Bitcoin Gold
If you had funds with us during the recent Bitcoin hard-fork, we have credited you with extra Bitcoin Gold (BTG) coins for each Bitcoin that you had with us.

You can exchange your Bitcoin Gold (BTG) that was credited to you directly into Bitcoin at a rate of 0.019 BTC/BTG. When you exchange, the extra Bitcoins will be added to your account balance and can be withdrawn instantly.

The BTG that you have received is in addition to the BTC that you had with us and is an extra amount which can be exchanged to increase your BTC holdings by 1.9% by simply clicking a button!

The option to withdraw your BTG will also be available in a few days.

I would like to thank you for this post. I was about to transfer both my BCH and BTG to BTC had I not read this post. Thanks a lot.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:39:32 PM

3. When you enable the BTG transfer to other wallet , are you going to charge for the transfer ?

Exchange to another wallet ? Transfer you mean ?? ( i hope )
Soon we will also allow you to exchange that Bitcoin Gold to another wallet

Bottom line for freebitco.in customers :
1. Donot exchange your btg to btc on freebitco.in
2.Wait for the "transfer to other wallet" option and then move out your BTG.

~~ ANNOUNCEMENT ~~

I know you all have been waiting a while for this news, thank you for your patience!

You can now exchange your Bitcoin Gold for Bitcoin on the FreeBitco.in site. Soon we will also allow you to exchange that Bitcoin Gold to another wallet, if you don't wish to exchange it. The details on how to conduct the exchange are below and you can find the link prominently displayed on the Free BTC menu page within your account.

If you had funds with us during the recent Bitcoin hard-fork, we have credited you with extra Bitcoin Gold (BTG) coins for each Bitcoin that you had with us.

You can exchange your Bitcoin Gold (BTG) that was credited to you directly into Bitcoin at a rate of 0.019 BTC/BTG. When you exchange, the extra Bitcoins will be added to your account balance and can be withdrawn instantly.

The BTG that you have received is in addition to the BTC that you had with us and is an extra amount which can be exchanged to increase your BTC holdings by 1.9% by simply clicking a button!

I would like to thank you for this post. I was about to transfer both my BCH and BTG to BTC had I not read this post. Thanks a lot.

The bch coins aren't withdrawable and I think their value on the site is still higher.

It'll probably take a while to get them to allow us to withdraw them too (I'm wwauring it out too as it seems a much better option providing the network is stable).
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:16:48 PM

I found this site back at 2013 maybe at that time it was paying like 1000 satoshi per roll. This was the site I was introduced with and I used to introduce this site to anyone who wants to join Bitcoin and start there money making journey. I have seen it going from a common Bitcoin faucet site to something more Complex and yet that made it a lot popular by the time. They have married a lot of options and futures like gambling and advertisement and I now I observe those weekly lottery prizes which can change someone's life.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:56:09 AM

I was also wondering about the bitcoin gold exchange rate that freebitco.in is offering. I had about 0.5BTC at the time of the fork which now I would like to claim and possibly convert back to bitcoin but with the current exchange rate I will be losing about 0.012BTC=~$100 (price is currently 0.041BTC on Yobit)

I know it is tough to change the exchange rate of a volatile asset on the site every second but it would be great if you could add an option to withdraw bitcoin gold if anyone wants.
you can even do a weekly withdrawal like how BTC withdrawal works, maybe someone wants to hold their BTG until it is properly pumped to 0.1BTC or even more!!!

Only Bitcoin
Alphredis

Activity: 201
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:58:41 AM

Will you get for BTG/BCC also the interest of 4.08% p.a., which you will get daily for BTC??

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:32:42 AM

I know it is tough to change the exchange rate of a volatile asset on the site every second but it would be great if you could add an option to withdraw bitcoin gold if anyone wants.
you can even do a weekly withdrawal like how BTC withdrawal works, maybe someone wants to hold their BTG until it is properly pumped to 0.1BTC or even more!!!
Be patient, I'm sure they're working on it. Just like BCH, they let people withdraw for certain period of time.
though since they are not exchange nor multi-coin wallet, they will cease the withdraw ability after some time.
you should understand that running another coin wallet service requires extra resources
so, don't expect them to have the "BTG withdrawal service" running forever
if you want to sell your "BTG until it is properly pumped to 0.1BTC" you should hold it on your exchange account

Will you get for BTG/BCC also the interest of 4.08% p.a., which you will get daily for BTC??
unfortunately I don't think so. the interest only applies to BTC balance

Pursuer
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:49:41 PM

Be patient, I'm sure they're working on it. Just like BCH, they let people withdraw for certain period of time.
though since they are not exchange nor multi-coin wallet, they will cease the withdraw ability after some time.
you should understand that running another coin wallet service requires extra resources
so, don't expect them to have the "BTG withdrawal service" running forever
if you want to sell your "BTG until it is properly pumped to 0.1BTC" you should hold it on your exchange account

well I had no balance on this website back in the time of bitcoin cash, all my balance was either in cold storage or on exchange wallet ready to be sold at the highest price which I did. but this time I was using this website to earn some profit and test some stuff so I had some balance there.

it would be great if they make an official announcement soon. price went up to 0.05[bt] today, as a trader I hate to miss out on the current pump Tongue

Only Bitcoin
Warfare

Activity: 1042
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:25:47 PM

They did announce that they are working on it.
Here is a quote:
~~ ANNOUNCEMENT ~~

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:10:56 AM

They never mention that they will pay you interest on other coins like bitcoin gold or bitcoin cash so if you want to earn interest then you need to convert those coins to bitcoin and keep in your wallet.

I was also wondering about the bitcoin gold exchange rate that freebitco.in is offering. I had about 0.5BTC at the time of the fork which now I would like to claim and possibly convert back to bitcoin but with the current exchange rate I will be losing about 0.012BTC=~$100 (price is currently 0.041BTC on Yobit)

That is correct if the site can't implement correct conversion rate to the users then they should allow people to withdraw their coins and they shouldn't force them to convert at lower conversion rate.
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:04:35 AM

Great balls of fire! We're rollin in the deep on an EPIC Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 5x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 10 Rewards Points for a free roll, 5 Rewards Points for a multiply roll activity exceeding 1500 satoshi, and 5 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Who's coming with me?

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco

Pursuer
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:52:58 PM

That is correct if the site can't implement correct conversion rate to the users then they should allow people to withdraw their coins and they shouldn't force them to convert at lower conversion rate.

well, good news is that they have finally implemented a way to withdraw BTG to our desired BTG address. I think they did it today. so everything is fine now.
according to the website you need to do it before 10th of January 2018 which is more than enough time for anyone to withdraw. the fee is also pretty low at 0.00001000 BTG. with minimum of 0.00007000 BTG.

thanks FreeBitcoi.in team.

Only Bitcoin
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:01:02 PM

well, good news is that they have finally implemented a way to withdraw BTG to our desired BTG address. I think they did it today. so everything is fine now.
according to the website you need to do it before 10th of January 2018 which is more than enough time for anyone to withdraw. the fee is also pretty low at 0.00001000 BTG. with minimum of 0.00007000 BTG.

thanks FreeBitcoi.in team.

I wish I waited a little bit longer but I converted my BTG to BTC directly when the option was available. I did the same with BCH...
But nice to see that they made the withdrawals of BTG possible!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:09:21 PM

House edge at this site is huge but what surprised me most was lottery house edge. Last week 500 million Tickets have been sold and all rewards together were 2.5 bit coins more or less. Taking more than 40% from sold lottery tickets Is stealing  money,  not even regulated lotteries are taking so much money.
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 1439 »
  Print  

Jump to: