Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 1436 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 520825 times)
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 07:03:45 PM

i never won a single time on the lottery of this faucet, not even the jackpot that you need to hit 10k to have, it seems like impossible to do, could someone share if it's possible to win those?

We have a thread dedicated to bragging about the BIG WINS! And we even pay a bonus out for those that have hit the two highest Free Roll prizes and post to that thread.

Check it out here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850855.msg18727516#msg18727516

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:15:22 AM

Freebitco.in dice system is provably fair and they have high house edge of 5%. So it's very difficult to win much from their multiply game. It depends on your luck.

And we give back about 1% of that 5% house edge in the form of bonuses too!

No one is interested in those bonuses instead you reduce your house edge and make the game more fair for people to consider playing. 5% is very high and you guys simply making a lot of money from these poor gamblers. Any good reason why such a high house edge is maintaining even after many people complain?
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:31:03 AM

Freebitco.in dice system is provably fair and they have high house edge of 5%. So it's very difficult to win much from their multiply game. It depends on your luck.

No one is interested in those bonuses instead you reduce your house edge and make the game more fair for people to consider playing. 5% is very high and you guys simply making a lot of money from these poor gamblers. Any good reason why such a high house edge is maintaining even after many people complain?

Maybe they really wanted to make money to some poor gamblers who are expecting to win those prizes but unluckily their expectations are too high. If there are so many complains about those house edges why they didn't take any actions for this problem? Is it maybe you don't want somebody to win those games right?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1006

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:57:52 AM

Hi "wetsuit"

There are a lot of question, debate and doubt about the lottery winner of your site. But you can never give any proper solution.
Now the 100th round of lottery system is running on your site. Let make it special. You should bring the lottery winner on these thread this time. You should tell the winner about posting their winning here and give theme some extra bonus for posting here only this time(100th round).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1006

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:21:11 AM

wetsuit
I have a solution for the lottery round winner. User asked you many times for clear description of lottery winner.
Give the winner a template at their account and send them a message(email) of their lottery winning.
Example:
"You have won the 1st prize of lottery. To get the lottery winning balance post there(one of your thread link) with your user id and tell that the prize you have won."

I want to say that don't credited the lottery winning balance instantly at user account. Tell the winner to post there with their user id. And when they will post here then credit their lottery winning balance at their account. By this other user can learn about the real winner and they can also check the winner id from here and from the site at lottery round history. By this method you can show us that your lottery system and winner aren't fake. By this we can really found the 10 lottery winner every weak. The user id will be the proof of lottery winner.

This will be a great way for prove your lottery system.

OP, did you provide them with a template for the reporting of their winnings? I hope you have also linked the Lotto winners to this thread,

because most of the nagging seems to be about the Lotto and not from the faucet side. I think it is a great idea and it is also beneficial for the

forum to get new users to join this forum.  Wink

Lottery winners are still asked to post in the main threads as before but I am not offering them any reward for doing so because there isn't any screenshot or seeds that they can post unlike the free play game. So newbie accounts just saying that they won the lottery wouldn't really convince anyone.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 06:45:54 AM

I agree 5% for the houseedge is very high and isnt fair for the gamblers , Better to reduce the bonuses and try to put a low houseedge. It is more efficient than having a lot of bonuses in the lottery. The gamblers must be happy with that.
terrate

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

Newbie in online currency , love learning

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:51:18 AM

actually i don't care about freebitco house edge as it give faucet and so many function.
There's only ONE freebitco. other website can't become so popular like that.

The lottery things ald long time discussion. even i no play in lottery (i'm small player, very less of ticket so i not in)
But i trust freebitco.

Above suggestion (100th times let winner post on chat) i no issue on that, it can be a activity to promote freebitco.

Menerever

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:58:39 AM

Lottery is a big joke.

No transaction proof and just posting it in their lottery record winners. Some people thinks that the owner are making this kind of thing true but only faucet is the only one that works here. Building trust then eventually will put some stuffs to make the site more interesting to visit. Tongue
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:04:36 AM

I agree 5% for the houseedge is very high and isnt fair for the gamblers , Better to reduce the bonuses and try to put a low houseedge. It is more efficient than having a lot of bonuses in the lottery. The gamblers must be happy with that.
Yes i think so they must be put a low house edge so that more players are play again. If they house edge still there i think more player are not interested to go play again. They go there for faucet only.
Daifotis

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:18:11 AM

Yes i think so they must be put a low house edge so that more players are play again. If they house edge still there i think more player are not interested to go play again. They go there for faucet only.

Lowering the house will not work.

If they will do it, then why will gamblers still play on a dice site that is not popular? They will still choose those dice sites that been used to be since the beginning. Freebitco is only for faucet purposes.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:31:07 PM

Lowering the house will not work.

If they will do it, then why will gamblers still play on a dice site that is not popular? They will still choose those dice sites that been used to be since the beginning. Freebitco is only for faucet purposes.

If you check this thread, then you will come to know that some time back wetsuit wrote that their main profit is from this hi/low game. Means even with such a high house edge people playing this dice game on this site. So if they reduce house edge, it will help a lot to those gamblers playing on this site. But as you said this site is suitable only to claim faucet money and shouldn't play this game because wetsuit is responding to many of the questions people ask.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 12:44:24 PM

Lottery is a big joke.

No transaction proof and just posting it in their lottery record winners. Some people thinks that the owner are making this kind of thing true but only faucet is the only one that works here. Building trust then eventually will put some stuffs to make the site more interesting to visit. Tongue

Strait. I do know why people make such a fuss over this. The sites cool but it's not like record breaking ground breaking ideas. It's only a faucet with high house edge. Their investment sucks as well. 4% is such a joke.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:52:09 PM

I never think if that's not fair for gamblers. When they want to gamble their money on freebitcoin, they must know first the risk when they are playing on high house edge. Freebitcoin is known as faucet site, not a gambling site, why should they lower their house edge? Their main income also isn't from gambling too.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:14:50 PM

It's not just a tap, it's a really multi-purpose web site, it owns many features, so to speak, this is an aggregate site. And recently, it also opened the investment feature, which allows us to invest a large amount of money and receive interest on a monthly basis. It looks like it is moving into HYIP

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:34:20 PM

It's not just a tap, it's a really multi-purpose web site, it owns many features, so to speak, this is an aggregate site. And recently, it also opened the investment feature, which allows us to invest a large amount of money and receive interest on a monthly basis. It looks like it is moving into HYIP

I disagree with the bolded part the freebitco.in is now moving to HYIP. There is a big difference in what they are offering. A HYIP will promise you what is not achievable in 5 years in terms of percentage in 1 week for returns. And at the same time, HYIP dont last long for as long as Freebitco.in has been in the crypto space. In addition to that, the returns they are offering is not something thats is too far from being achievable on an annual basis.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:55:42 PM

It looks like it is moving into HYIP

I disagree with the bolded part the freebitco.in is now moving to HYIP.
He only spamming for his sig because he don't get paid if he posting on gambling discussion section.
Wetsuit has provided all information what Investors needed about their investment plan. What other else to be understand on here? Saying they are looks like moving to HYIP site is too stupid for me.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:58:24 PM

I still don't get why people use the site. Payouts are crazy small.

If you really need bitcoins there are other ways where you can get much larger amounts for barely any work. Like many new coins offers free airdrops or bounties by doing simple tasks. That and if your account is old enough you can do a signature campaign promotion.

we cant deny the fact that there are so many other ways to earn bitcoin more than what the site can offer. but if you will just consider newbies this site is a stepping stone for them. they may give you small amounts but for a newbies perspective, they are already happy knowing they are earning. but just like us that it has been in the industry for some time already, of course we will find this small since we have already experienced having a big pay out right. atleast you consider this for newbies.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:49:33 PM

I still don't get why people use the site. Payouts are crazy small.

If you really need bitcoins there are other ways where you can get much larger amounts for barely any work. Like many new coins offers free airdrops or bounties by doing simple tasks. That and if your account is old enough you can do a signature campaign promotion.

But it is better than to have nothing at all, especially if we are just a newbie here in the cryptocurrency world, we are going to be patience about claiming free satoshis on the FAUCETS, because we though that it is big enough or we could earn big amount of bitcoin on this, but this is just for the first impression, everything will change every time that will pass by after we enter this crypto world.

We have all started on the little earnings on the FAUCETS and the HYIPs out there, and right now we are earning big in the Signature Campaigns compare to the earnings that we were earning in the FAUCET the first time we entered the crypto world.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:16:02 PM

I never think if that's not fair for gamblers. When they want to gamble their money on freebitcoin, they must know first the risk when they are playing on high house edge. Freebitcoin is known as faucet site, not a gambling site, why should they lower their house edge? Their main income also isn't from gambling too.

FreeBitco.in is notonly a faucet site but also have couple of gambling sites features. There is a lottery game and a Bet game and is a main source of income for this site. From faucet, the site do not get income, rather they pay people and get traffic as most people come to thier sites just to play faucet.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:22:30 PM

FreeBitco.in is notonly a faucet site but also have couple of gambling sites features. There is a lottery game and a Bet game and is a main source of income for this site. From faucet, the site do not get income, rather they pay people and get traffic as most people come to thier sites just to play faucet.

In addition to the faucets and betting, the freebitco has also included a new feature which is they pay interest on the balance you keep on their sites. They offer 4% yearly interest which is not much but they will pay the interest and will never scam like high interest paying sites.
This feature also helps them as people after wining from betting or earn from faucet will like to keep the bitcoin in their sites and do not withdraw weekly as before.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 1436 »
  Print  

Jump to: