Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 1438 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 521133 times)
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:10:43 PM

Yes, that true every time you can spin the lottery you have a chance to earn free Satoshi in freebitco.in. but it was hard to us to win the 10000 jackpot. But I always spin the lottery every hour I believe that someday I win the jackpot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:33:50 PM

Yes, that true every time you can spin the lottery you have a chance to earn free Satoshi in freebitco.in. but it was hard to us to win the 10000 jackpot. But I always spin the lottery every hour I believe that someday I win the jackpot.

And should i guess that you were also hoping to win the lucky jackpot price right? Or just win the remaining spots if you can't make it to the first place. Its because that is also what I am doing from the past, I always keep an eye for every 30 mins just to spin to add some free lottery tickets then the satoshis that i have collected for free i used it all to buy tickets so number of tickets i owned would be more and more and thinking that i might really have the chance to win the lucky spots for the week, but eventually its not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 10:14:51 PM

I've recently seen an app on Google Play called "Free Bitcoin 2017" that is identicall to this website. I've already sent an email to support as (at least me) I have not received any newsletter announcing an app. My claim is that it is a fake app created to steal our passwords so I just wanted to wanr you in case it is a fake or to have some comfirmation on the legitimity of this app.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:22:07 AM

I like gambling but not with freebitco.in because the engineering is too unbelievable. Gambling is luck, but here as there is a plan that harms its users and benefits a few parties

Not quite true, as I see here this site give us a lot of benefits, like reward points,the higher your wagered then you can get a lot of reward points. Your money does not really gone here but somehow it converted your loss into point which can be redeemed. I think they have quite good thought, although the house edge is above the average site but they have something that they offer so this site is pretty well developed

This site is fully rigged and manipulated, you can see that in faucet they are giving only 100+ bits and the lottery system is totally manipulated by the site owners as most of time i have seen that top 4 winners are always from new accounts and their are accounts who are winning on low lottery tickets. Even not a single real users have claimed that they won the lottery on this site.

100 bits? Are you sure that they are giving 10k satoshi on the faucet? 10k satoshi is a big amount from a faucet in case you get it on each claim. Regarding the lottery, indeed it is not provably fair but we cant prove that it is manipulated by the owner.

At the same time owner is not able to disclose how they are picking up the winner. So until they disclose the process you can claim it that they are manipulating the result. They should provide users with a way to verify the picks then it is called a provably fair. I suggest don't use their lottery system and hi-low game until they reduce house edge and disclose the process of picking up the winner from a lottery system.
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 02:45:46 AM

Mindragon, it's been 1 week since I asked you to remove the negative trust rating you gave me. Your rating is baseless.

Since you haven't honored or responded to the request I've left you an equal amount of negative trust.

Here's the link for all to beware: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=131102#newfeedback

Remove your negative rating for me and I'll do the same for you.

Mindragon, why are you accusing me for your gambling losses? You've even left me unwarranted negative trust!

We were talking about how you could earn back some of your losses by offering services to FreeBitco.in, but the attacks to this site, to wetsuit, and to me personally are putting all of that discussion to rest.

Please remove the negative trust rating you've given me.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:27:24 AM

100 bits? Are you sure that they are giving 10k satoshi on the faucet? 10k satoshi is a big amount from a faucet in case you get it on each claim. Regarding the lottery, indeed it is not provably fair but we cant prove that it is manipulated by the owner.

Yes and this why I am also curious on how the system runs the lottery, As i have seen there is no or I never heard any personal claims regarding the jackpot winners on the weekly lottery.

If someone could have posted here we would be glad to know that the system is not really manipulating the game and that also answers most of the questions  of the people who spends money just to buy tickets.

I known freebitco.in since 2014 had been claiming in their faucet until I stop doing so, and it was just recently that I discovered that they have a thread here in Bitcointalk.Org.  We must think that not all users of this site are member of this forum and probably majority of their users.  So expecting someone that is probably not a users of this forum to confirm their winnings in this forum is somehow impossible.  Aside from that, can we prove that the winners are really manipulated?  I guess no.
noone000

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:43:08 AM

Yes and this why I am also curious on how the system runs the lottery, As i have seen there is no or I never heard any personal claims regarding the jackpot winners on the weekly lottery.

If someone could have posted here we would be glad to know that the system is not really manipulating the game and that also answers most of the questions  of the people who spends money just to buy tickets.

The lottery is not provably fair but the owner probably has no reason to manipulate anything. The house edge with the prizes and ticket count right now is 15.5% which is huge! So there isn't any point to manipulating the tickets since you're already profiting so much without even cheating. In lottery round 102 the owner earned 0.8001316 BTC with the house edge at 12.2%.

zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:32:44 AM

If someone could have posted here we would be glad to know that the system is not really manipulating the game and that also answers most of the questions  of the people who spends money just to buy tickets.

The lottery is not provably fair but the owner probably has no reason to manipulate anything. The house edge with the prizes and ticket count right now is 15.5% which is huge! So there isn't any point to manipulating the tickets since you're already profiting so much without even cheating. In lottery round 102 the owner earned 0.8001316 BTC with the house edge at 12.2%.

there is a reason and probably there are plenty of reasons to manipulate the lottery, why would someone give lots of money in the lottery if he could just save it for himself? no one will notice if there is a real winner on it right?

in your computation, did you include the number of lottery tickets that got it for free from each roll? i think not

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:50:41 AM

I like gambling but not with freebitco.in because the engineering is too unbelievable. Gambling is luck, but here as there is a plan that harms its users and benefits a few parties

Not quite true, as I see here this site give us a lot of benefits, like reward points,the higher your wagered then you can get a lot of reward points. Your money does not really gone here but somehow it converted your loss into point which can be redeemed. I think they have quite good thought, although the house edge is above the average site but they have something that they offer so this site is pretty well developed

This site is fully rigged and manipulated, you can see that in faucet they are giving only 100+ bits and the lottery system is totally manipulated by the site owners as most of time i have seen that top 4 winners are always from new accounts and their are accounts who are winning on low lottery tickets. Even not a single real users have claimed that they won the lottery on this site.

What is the proof that they are rigged and manipulated the rolls? They have provably fair system which you can verify every rolls that you make, so i do not think that they are manipulated the rolls and being rigged. And about their lottery system we never know it yet because no one ever claim this before, so may be we can't accuse their lottery system is rigged until someone going to hit that
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:07:13 AM

What is the proof that they are rigged and manipulated the rolls? They have provably fair system which you can verify every rolls that you make, so i do not think that they are manipulated the rolls and being rigged. And about their lottery system we never know it yet because no one ever claim this before, so may be we can't accuse their lottery system is rigged until someone going to hit that

Yes you are right out there that is why I am also keeping an eye for any person here in this forum that would claim that he did won one of the spots in the lucky jackpot lottery.

It is not appropriate to accuse anyone or anything as if you have really solid evidence you can show that they are manipulating the system, All i can say is that lets just wait til somebody would show up and admit that they win it for real and lets just be patient and stop accusing this site, besides this also help us right? personally this is where i started to save my little satoshis until it becomes higher.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:37:43 AM

It is not appropriate to accuse anyone or anything as if you have really solid evidence you can show that they are manipulating the system, All i can say is that lets just wait til somebody would show up and admit that they win it for real and lets just be patient and stop accusing this site, besides this also help us right? personally this is where i started to save my little satoshis until it becomes higher.

What are we really talking about here? Are you questioning the validity of the gambling Multiply rolls or of the lottery? Those are two different things.

If you're questioning the lottery, how do you explain the user IDs and metadata produced for each week's winners?
d0flaming0

Activity: 402

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:09:18 AM

What are we really talking about here? Are you questioning the validity of the gambling Multiply rolls or of the lottery? Those are two different things.

If you're questioning the lottery, how do you explain the user IDs and metadata produced for each week's winners?

I'm not questioning the validity though and its clearly stated that I'm just clarifying things from other posters who are questioning the weekly roll of winners.

Its not that I am doubting the site due to the issues the other people are saying about manipulating the system, For me i just want to hear somebody or anyone that was using the ID who have luckily won the spot, it is all and non other than that. It could be also more satisfying for other gamblers and it would be also more exciting.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:34:24 AM

Yes you are right out there that is why I am also keeping an eye for any person here in this forum that would claim that he did won one of the spots in the lucky jackpot lottery.

I do agree with the certain idea of solid evidence that should be needing proof of truth and not a lies or rumors. System manipulation is not a good practice specially profit is the main concerns of the bets made by the site players. If we will wait for someone or somebody to admit, I think it's an impossible scenario to happen; no theif who will testify for his own crime and that's a reality in life. If I were you you should investigate this serious and don't judge immediately until it's proven confirmed.
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 01:13:27 PM

I've recently seen an app on Google Play called "Free Bitcoin 2017" that is identicall to this website. I've already sent an email to support as (at least me) I have not received any newsletter announcing an app. My claim is that it is a fake app created to steal our passwords so I just wanted to wanr you in case it is a fake or to have some comfirmation on the legitimity of this app.

So support has just comfirmed that they have launched no app. Please, watch out (newbies and not so newbies) to this kind of scam looking sites.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 02:50:54 PM

So support has just comfirmed that they have launched no app. Please, watch out (newbies and not so newbies) to this kind of scam looking sites.
I saw several Freebitcoin.in apps on Google Play, but there are no official app of this faucet. But majority of such apps made not to steal our passwords or other bad things. People created these apps only to get referrals on Freebitco.in and other faucets. They also earn money from advertisements on app. But it's always better to access faucet via browser, and don't use third part apps.

karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:16:08 PM

I saw several Freebitcoin.in apps on Google Play, but there are no official app of this faucet. But majority of such apps made not to steal our passwords or other bad things. People created these apps only to get referrals on Freebitco.in and other faucets. They also earn money from advertisements on app. But it's always better to access faucet via browser, and don't use third part apps.

This is also i wonder why when  I  try to browse on app store the freebitco .in  app so many applications showed up . So this is really the reason  behind those apps.  As for me before and up until now I'm still using the browser instead of using apps, just because i find it easier for me and I also think that it is more risky when I'm using what you said third party apps.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:19:20 PM

This is also i wonder why when  I  try to browse on app store the freebitco .in  app so many applications showed up . So this is really the reason  behind those apps.  As for me before and up until now I'm still using the browser instead of using apps, just because i find it easier for me and I also think that it is more risky when I'm using what you said third party apps.

Anyway, I don't know if I'd trust my password to a third party app, that I don't know who belongs to and granting almost full access to my phone... (now that we've seen a big show of ransomware) I dunno if that is the most appropriate thing to do

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:08:22 AM

Thanks for informing the other members. But this site admin should have warned people on this thread instead just reply your email. These scam guys just want to steal other people money so it is better to check official thread if you suspect something about any services.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:21:03 AM

Yes there is not any official app from freebitco.in, all of those apps that claims to give free bitcoin are just scams and they will not process any payout.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2144

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:52:55 AM

Recently I decided to start hunting the Jackpot on FreeBitco.in with the money I get from free rolls there.

My stats on the site says: "SPENT ON JACKPOTS 0.00023313 BTC" so if I hit it soon I will still be in profit. )

Here's my best achievement so far:

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 1438 »
  Print  

Jump to: