Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going to replace bitcoin?  (Read 2003 times)
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:03:18 PM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

As all that was created will go through disappearance, and the emergence of another coins. So after Bitcoin will be gone a hiatus of coins will be on a competitions to become the next Bitcoin. In my point of view, it will be ethereum that will emergence as the next Bitcoin in the future where the existence of Bitcoin is none.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:05:44 PM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
If you think that bitcoin is going to be the past you have to give some  substantiating facts and you must give us a few alternatives that you think have a better solution for the problems you think can be sorted out, if you cannot think about anything do not just start a topic for the sake of it because the answer is obvious, there is no other coin that is strong enough to replace bitcoin.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
If you think that bitcoin is going to be the past you have to give some  substantiating facts and you must give us a few alternatives that you think have a better solution for the problems you think can be sorted out, if you cannot think about anything do not just start a topic for the sake of it because the answer is obvious, there is no other coin that is strong enough to replace bitcoin.
I think nothing will replace bitcoin even in the future.It is on the top of the list of all cryptocurrencies and altcoins.It has been establishing itself from last nine years and is doimg very well though there is a fall in price going on.Bitcoin is now being used by a lot of people all over the globe.No other altcoin or cryptocurrency has that much of potential and capability to beat bitcoin and become the number one.It gives huge profit returns than any other cryptocurrency.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

I don't think any coin has a chance to replace bitcoins.  Bitcoin are far more in marketcap and price that no other coin cant even reach near it. The New projects like neo or iota are great and better than bitcoins, but bitcoin has a name and it is hard to overcome it.
v0nyu

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

I don't think any coin has a chance to replace bitcoins.  Bitcoin are far more in marketcap and price that no other coin cant even reach near it. The New projects like neo or iota are great and better than bitcoins, but bitcoin has a name and it is hard to overcome it.
yes i agree with u. i think very difficult to find a coin that has good potential like bitcoin
bitcoin can't be replaced by any other coins. but if you're looking for coin which has different purpose, there are many coins can be choosed

Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

I think that now it does not matter. The main thing is that the market begins to recover and the capitalization of the market begins to grow again.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:21:49 PM

I'm not sure that bitcoin will be able to be replaced. I never thought that ethereum is the only candidate who can do that, but right now I'm losing that belief because the price of ethereum keeps throwing away.

HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

For me fundamentally speaking the altcoins could replace Bitcoin are Ethereum and Neo but it would take years to happen that because there's a lot of new people here in crypto world that doesn't realize the technology of the altcoins all they know right now in crypto are they will be millionaire.
rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:36:52 PM

many coin may have better tech than BTC .
but now BTC is like digital gold , while other alts are like currency .
so challenging btc at 1st rank is too hard .
sigtmerchant

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

many coin may have better tech than BTC .
but now BTC is like digital gold , while other alts are like currency .
so challenging btc at 1st rank is too hard .

My thoughts exactly. Just because of that I think bitcoin will be with us for many years to come.

hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

Very good question ..
if in my opinion what will replace this bitcoin is a coin that has a high price at this time,many projects bigger project`
and better than bitcoin, but the price of a coin can not reach like the price already in bitcoin at the moment,
and bitcoin already has a name and
it's hard to change and replace it.
EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

in theory many coins can replace bitcoin, but in practice I doubt that this will ever happen
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

There is no coin that will be able to replace bitcoin. I'm confident that bitcoin will remain the leader for a very long period. The community trusts BTC and this is the major thing that makes BTC the top-1 coin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

Well as far as am concerned i don't believe that Bitcoin will be replace by any other altcoins for Bitcoin remain the number one crypto currency and it will be had for any other crypto currency to replace Bitcoin not even Bitcoin Cash or ethereum.  I don't see it happen in the future.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:59:11 PM

I dont know whats your basis on such thing but you do have a point when it comes that theres always a possibility for bitcoin to be replaced by another altcoin which do have better technology compared to it but for now its too early to say such thing.We have seen on how big is the community and the dominance of bitcoin on the entire market which would signifies that it do have a strong foundation which cant really be easily replaced to its current top spot.

ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

Everything is possible in cryptocurrency market. This is possible by the investors. In January,the price of Ethereum crossed 1300$,Now the price of Ethereum is low.You can do early adoption. If there are any chance to replace the Bitcoin, It will be made by Ethereum. Grin Grin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:11:38 PM

In the future, Bitcoin will apparently not be the world's most famous currency for trading because people only view Bitcoin as a property to hold and sell when it is profitable, not be used as a currency. Cryptocurrencies will become the future of coins, and altcoins will replace Bitcoin to become the world's most leading currency for the next 30 years.

CryptoNOK
Copper Member

Activity: 286
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:01:03 AM

If there is any platform that may overtake Bitcoin (even in the next 5 years), it is Ethereum. It is literally challenging the traditional stock markets.

tokenswim.com - token-permissioned communities on the blockchain
Lecsor

Activity: 210

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

Bitcoin may not disappear in the future, but will change or change its name. But from the alts except the ether it can be both waves, neo and even nano.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Klovezio

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:22:17 AM

thereum takes the second place. I guess only ETH will beat the BTC someday, if cryptocurrency market keeps profitable in the future, because still take long long time for ETH to reach BTC. BTC is too strong, has most impact on market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: