Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going to replace bitcoin?  (Read 2002 times)
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?
to talk about bitcoin replacement, it will be very hard to predict which one will be the best arrival to btc, because looking at the chart rightnow, we can see btc dominance is always more than 40%, while ETH and Ripple is too small to be compared with btc, i don't mean Altcoins will never be able to replace btc but they will have a very long time to fight against btc dominance.
I also wonder, when the amount of Bitcoin supplay is very limited, but why still trading volume is still the highest when compared with some other altcoin. probably because Bitcoin is the parent coin that becomes the benchmark for all crypto coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:04:55 PM

I believe crypto is not going away but it looks like in the near future bitcoin is going to be a afterthought.   What coins do you think have a chance at replacing it and being adopted for use?

By looking at the current situation of the market, I think no coin has ability to replace Bitcoin. In near future or after some time it can only be possible when large economies of the world and leading marketers join together to replace bitcoin by launching their own coin (off-course by investing themselves). It is my personal opinion.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

no alt coin will replace Bitcoin and  top 5 coins they will compare to bitcoin in reality no alt coin can come near to bitcoin
For me some coins are able to come near to bitcoin like etherum but they will never replace it that is true, but prices in next years could be a real suprise and we can speculate that some of them will be right behind from the king.
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:48:19 PM

to talk about bitcoin replacement, it will be very hard to predict which one will be the best arrival to btc, because looking at the chart rightnow, we can see btc dominance is always more than 40%, while ETH and Ripple is too small to be compared with btc, i don't mean Altcoins will never be able to replace btc but they will have a very long time to fight against btc dominance.
I also wonder, when the amount of Bitcoin supplay is very limited, but why still trading volume is still the highest when compared with some other altcoin. probably because Bitcoin is the parent coin that becomes the benchmark for all crypto coin
Possible with the limited supply of bitcoin itself that makes bitcoin prices soaring, because until now many people who know bitcoin though not all interested in investing bitcoin but more every day dominant interested. with limited inventories and increased demand resulting in ever-increasing prices of even the highest altcoin.
nikoskakan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:27:40 PM

within the next 5 years Hellenic Coin (HNC) will replace btc
X - Mas

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

no coin can replace bitcoin as the king of cryptocurrency
but, few altcoin can be a good choice if you want to invest in altcoins such as ethereum
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:01:07 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 01:26:56 PM by xanxus.kun

To be honest no one really knows it, sure there are lots of potential coins who can dethrone Bitcoin and with a lot more things to offer, but for me its not easy to do that just because a certain coin is better than the other, the demand is what makes the value soar, so i really think that its kinda hard to replace Bitcoin but who knows right? anything can happen specially here at the crypto world where everything is volatile.

canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:19:05 AM

To be honest noone really knows it, sure there aee lots of potential coins who can dethroned Bitcoin and with a lot more things to offer, but for me its not easy to do that just because a certain coin is better thsn tbe other, the demand is what makes the value soar, so ireally rhink that its kinda hard to replace Bitcoin but who knows right? anything can happen specially here at the crypto world where everything is volatile.

Bitcoin as the very first cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency history is never erasable. It is written and already build a strong foundation in the market. By this records therefore I conclude that no one can replace Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world market.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

Crypto is future and bitcoin is the top currency that will be widely known and use by many people . I don't see any coins will going to replace bitcoin ,any of them doesn't prove how are they worth and why to replace bitcoins . If you are looking for potential coins well there are so many but has different use .

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

Its really good to have question such. This indicates that we have other coins coming up in line competing the mother of crypto currencies. We do have major currencies like ETH, MAKER, BITCOINCASH, MIXIN and DASH roaring up towards Bitcoin. Though it is not possible to reach bitcoin's position now, every currency is fighting in the market to gain more values to their coins. The effort and the team work each one places before the market is really stunning. Bitcoin still being an example for new currencies. Though it’s hard to replace bitcoin now, we can really see many major coins coming up in the market with same effect. 

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

Absolutely there is nothing can take place over bitcoin. We know how bitcoin play in the market, although some altcoins have potentials just like Ethereum but mostly investors have much favorable with bitcoin for long and short term investment.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:03:07 AM

why can you think like that? I do not think anyone can replace Bitcoin, and in any market Bitcoin is always in position number one. Bitcoin is its parent and Altcoin and others are just an alternative to being able to get Bitcoin, I'm very sure Bitcoin will always be a sata number in cryptocurrency.
Same here. Bitcoin will never be replaced by any digital asset. Actually, even Ethereum has not been replaced by any other altcoin and bitcoin is far stronger than the number one altcoin. The community of crypto king is increasing on daily basis and now that it has started to gain value, investors will try to buy bitcoin now because the pump is certain. Besides, big whales are with this digital currency.
lmoe23

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:14:27 AM

as you can see, they can never beat bitcoin as of the moment. Bitcoin will still be number 1 for years.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:26:45 AM

Currently I do not think any coin can replace bitcoin. Altcoin can disappear quickly. But if the bitcoin disappears then this market may collapse
Bountyx1

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

Who can replace dad? No one can replace dad. He's in charge. But seriously, bitcoin is a means of accumulation, like gold. He will not go anywhere and will also dominate in front of others. Other cryptocurrencies can get close to it, but not replace it.
budong

Activity: 210

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

And if the Bitcoin Die? What To Do? So we must go back to the currency ? 
It's all over ? These questions are not as difficult to answer , see now 3 altcoins able to get the job and replace the bitcoin .

davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:39:30 PM

I do not think bitcoin will disappear any time soon, and I do not think anytime soon there are coins that can beat bitcoin. It's too early to be sure to make sure the bitcoin will disappear, and I think the bitcoin can still survive.

devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

Bitcoin is too big too be replaced. Developer and whole bitcoin community will make updated and upgrade the wallet to the latest technology. I believe in this...too much money pouring in to bitcoon already. It will not obsolete. The best move is only hard fork like bcash did.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

Bitcoin is too big too be replaced. Developer and whole bitcoin community will make updated and upgrade the wallet to the latest technology. I believe in this...too much money pouring in to bitcoon already. It will not obsolete. The best move is only hard fork like bcash did.
The fact is that in Bitcoin already and so many friends were friends, and there is a very high probability that somehow this can all collapse. We can see that different kinds of coins represent many different projects that are being introduced into all spheres of human activity, but Bitcoin does not give any prospects.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

I don't know what makes you think that bitcoin will replace by any alts nor it will die. Do you have any proofs? I know you're just asking but this is just too absurd to believe.
Even many alts will born and have a potential there will be nothing can surpass what had bitcoin reach. Bitcoin is bitcoin, no question ask.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: