Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:44:28 AM

Selling any coin right is a big risk especially ones like cargo who are yet to get listed DEX is really a cheap way to sell those tokens i will advice you just stick with just HOLD for now till better exchange come up

I think the 1 dollar price that is predicted is not bad, for any bounty hunters like us who want to profit to be able to trade it to fiat, I mean people have needs.
But the price at this time is not 1$ per Cargocoin. The value of this coin is undervaluable, honestly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

Selling any coin right is a big risk especially ones like cargo who are yet to get listed DEX is really a cheap way to sell those tokens i will advice you just stick with just HOLD for now till better exchange come up

I think the 1 dollar price that is predicted is not bad, for any bounty hunters like us who want to profit to be able to trade it to fiat, I mean people have needs.
But the price at this time is not 1$ per Cargocoin. The value of this coin is undervaluable, honestly.
Well, to make 1$ per cargocoin its a little bit hard for the current market situation and its a definitely need a lot of hardworks of the community.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

Cargocoin is the most interested project i see in this year.so i can expect better progress in ICO.so how's going the ICO.i think we can hear better things before cristmas   
well, most of the people say like you in the whole projects and every projects in bitcointalk. Is most of you guys are really supporting?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:10:44 PM

Cargocoin is the most interested project i see in this year.so i can expect better progress in ICO.so how's going the ICO.i think we can hear better things before cristmas   
well, most of the people say like you in the whole projects and every projects in bitcointalk. Is most of you guys are really supporting?
I admire his optimism regarding this project. I believe that person really is positive about the outcome of this project thats why he is very supportive to them.
We need to that buddy, boost there confidence abot this project and satisfaction is off. Positive things well result to a prosperous one ad able them to trace everything every no and then.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

I am sorry, but I can't understand what you ask but will try my best to assist and satisfaction so far.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

I admire his optimism regarding this project. I believe that person really is positive about the outcome of this project thats why he is very supportive to them.

Yes you are right, having those people is highly needed in crypto market. Being positive can help most especially in different projects which we can say no assurance if it will succeed or not. Positive minds and beliefs is needed to have a positive environment. With that it can lead them to achieve their goals.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:26:39 AM

One of the most interesting project i ever seen this year. How much you collected still now.
I don't knotge exact figure,but I think that you may find this information on their site.

There are still information on their site and also in telegram group, They can help you there.

For me its good to visit their telegram because admin is always active discussing people and members in the group.
Yes, you are right, if in the telegram group there must always be communication between the admin and group members, of course it is very good, I hope it can be done continuously
As long as the admins are always alert and active there wont be any problems. So it is the admin who hold the huge responsibilty of maintaining a group.
Also the big groups like of these projects are well moderated and hence the community is active and non toxic.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:23:37 AM

One of the most interesting project i ever seen this year. How much you collected still now.

Sadly as of now, No information about the collected funds from the team, You can visit the site or send support in their telegram group to learn more.
Supposedly they will post the all over collection of funds, but unfortunately tgere is no information regarding that matter. The team members are still busy or something but hopefully after the necessary measurements they will post some updates and information. This will give the satisfaction of many.

It will happen soon, Well see the result of the ICO before January 2019. I hope they succeeded.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:28:00 AM

Yes you are right, having those people is highly needed in crypto market. Being positive can help most especially in different projects which we can say no assurance if it will succeed or not. Positive minds and beliefs is needed to have a positive environment. With that it can lead them to achieve their goals.

But what are you going to be positive about? The lack of any updates? The absolute lack of transparency regarding how much they have raised so far?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:28:39 AM

We need to that buddy, boost there confidence abot this project and satisfaction is off. Positive things well result to a prosperous one ad able them to trace everything every no and then.

People might have boosted their confidence if they ever bothered to check the replies here. From the looks of it they dont really give much of a shit
unemployed

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 03:31:02 AM

People might have boosted their confidence if they ever bothered to check the replies here. From the looks of it they dont really give much of a shit

Could be the team are still going to proceed on the launch even if they didn't reach their cap in Time?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:33:10 AM

Could be the team are still going to proceed on the launch even if they didn't reach their cap in Time?

I think yes!? But I only predicted is 50 to 60% that to happen because they already talked to many exchanges and also gained legit partners.

farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

I agree that cargo coin is the most interested project. For sure many  would love to have it. I do hope that the team will never stop on doing  things just for the development of the project.  Looking forward for the success of this project.
They not always have to do Development but they have to look for the price & also they will getting investor for their.i know they already got whatever investors they need
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

I think yes!? But I only predicted is 50 to 60% that to happen because they already talked to many exchanges and also gained legit partners.

I think they need some huge personalities like John Mcaffe to promote their project however it might be a little expensive but surely will attract more investors.
Your suggestion buddy is extremely excellent but unfortunately like you said it will be very expensive if the project will have advertisements that includes the famous personalities,  probably the team can formulate other way to market the project in easier and cheaper idea.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

I think they need some huge personalities like John Mcaffe to promote their project however it might be a little expensive but surely will attract more investors.
I think that this can work, but using multiple social media platforms like YouTube and Instagram for promoting this project can also have good results.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:58:27 PM

They not always have to do Development but they have to look for the price & also they will getting investor for their.i know they already got whatever investors they need
I'm not sure about it though but they truly need an effort to the investors so the investors think they are not having a kind of unworthy investment.
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:48:42 PM

I'm not sure about it though but they truly need an effort to the investors so the investors think they are not having a kind of unworthy investment.
I can say that the project team is working on the proces to have excellent investors. The effort is there it is how to make things easier for the both parties. From the very startnthe project show so much potentialities and as of this time it remain the same. Hopefully in next few weeks everything  will be done accurately and project will achieve its goals and success.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:51:01 PM

Yes effort is highly recommended, it is not all about developing but both should go together. The team should look each side in order to succeed. They should learn to hear each sides in order to have a positive sorroundings which is very important. Looking forward for more success in this project.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:54:48 AM

12 days more to go and the ICO sale will end, But still no update from the team, All i can see are the meeting and conference they have  joined.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 04:58:24 AM

12 days more to go and the ICO sale will end, But still no update from the team, All i can see are the meeting and conference they have  joined.

I visited the official page of Cargo coin in twitter and their last update was on December 7, 2018. And as of now no new to retweet or share.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: