Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

But you also gotta keep in mind, when was investing in crypto NOT risky? Like the risk was always there, nothing really has changed in that aspect
Yeah, I agree. Investing in crypto is always been a risky kind since we don't know if we can be surely earn good profits from our investments. It's just like playing a gamble or betting game where you will have a chance to loss all your crypto earnings if you are not lucky enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

I know that Cargocoin us one the best project & got good amount of investors during ICO.so i think you have better benefit & now you plan to add the coin in the exchangers
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:50:24 PM

I know that Cargocoin us one the best project & got good amount of investors during ICO.so i think you have better benefit & now you plan to add the coin in the exchangers
Perhaps, that would be their next move after this token sales ends. They know that a lot of supporters are expecting this coin to be listed and available in some exchange. We just have to wait a bit more of time until that time comes.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:24:37 PM

Let's hope that it's true for a fact and let's wait and see.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:37:21 PM

Perhaps, that would be their next move after this token sales ends. They know that a lot of supporters are expecting this coin to be listed and available in some exchange. We just have to wait a bit more of time until that time comes.

Yes, to wait is the only way we can do for now. I am sure that the team will find ways to make it include in the list because that is one of the most awaited time that people wants to hear. Let us always have positive vibes in order not to be worried and for now patience is really needed in times of waiting for the right time.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:20:06 PM

Yes, I am also counting on that, hopefully there will be a good result and people will have a better experience about the project. The expectations is now on, exchange sites that will be listed this coin. Patience and some more understanding for this project because of current market value and some other contributing factors of project success.
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:26:04 PM

There is always changes, and one of the example is the crypto market nowadays. So it is important not to expect too much to avoid worries. Best thing to do is keeping track to the platform or every moves that the team are doing so that you know everything.  That would really help to make peace of mind to all.
Yeah, indeed. The crypto nowadays was quite interesting since there are so many unique projects which revolutionize the world by using blockchain for it.
I agree with u guys. The crypto right now evolved into a new window and it seems  the project in the market is now evolving in more updated. Yes, it is true also that what ever evolution will come the important is to check and always research each project before investing and specialy investing is risk and u need to manage ur expectation to avoid stress anf worries.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:44:33 PM

Yes, I am also counting on that, hopefully there will be a good result and people will have a better experience about the project. The expectations is now on, exchange sites that will be listed this coin. Patience and some more understanding for this project because of current market value and some other contributing factors of project success.
Am sure that will be their next roadmap i think the issue has to do with the market situation in that listing might turnout expensive i just hope the go for smaller ones like idex or forkdelta they should charge small fees that one

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:30:38 AM

Yes, to wait is the only way we can do for now. I am sure that the team will find ways to make it include in the list because that is one of the most awaited time that people wants to hear. Let us always have positive vibes in order not to be worried and for now patience is really needed in times of waiting for the right time.

The can list themselves on exchanges easily if they just pay the listing fees, they're usually much less than the amount they make off the ICOs anyway
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:43:00 AM

Am sure that will be their next roadmap i think the issue has to do with the market situation in that listing might turnout expensive i just hope the go for smaller ones like idex or forkdelta they should charge small fees that one

Aren't those nearly free to list in anyway? Like those are essentially decentralised exchanges running pretty much based on a couple of smart contracts
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

Aren't those nearly free to list in anyway? Like those are essentially decentralised exchanges running pretty much based on a couple of smart contracts
Quite interesting that there is a free listing on that exchange because the opportunity on listing without no fee is somewhat hard to achieve.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:18:31 AM

Idex usually  very like to having a great coin there since there are so many coins which pumped up to 1000%. I think cargocoin would be there too.
connecoin

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

Idex usually  very like to having a great coin there since there are so many coins which pumped up to 1000%. I think cargocoin would be there too.
Well, there is no yet specific details that they will consider Idex but I would be glad if they will agree to put this token there since it is more comfortable and easy and there is no KYC required. And maybe a lot of supporters of Cargocoin project will also like it there.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:57:21 PM

Quite interesting that there is a free listing on that exchange because the opportunity on listing without no fee is somewhat hard to achieve.
It would be great if they can managed on that but it's difficult to think that there will be no fees in the process of listing. I meaned, most of the good exchanges now are having it so probably the team will take the risk to pay the amounts needed just for the coin to be listed.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

I hope that's the things you mentioned are true,let's wait and see
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:28:28 PM

It would be great if they can managed on that but it's difficult to think that there will be no fees in the process of listing. I meaned, most of the good exchanges now are having it so probably the team will take the risk to pay the amounts needed just for the coin to be listed.

If that is true then it is a great news because opportunity comes only once. For now I think it is hard to get free listing without exchange. Let just wait and hope that it will become true so that everyone will be happy. For sure this will attract many people to join and embraced such opportunity.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:20:24 PM

Well you are right. There is always a corresponding fees for registering in any exchange, but hopefully this will not that hige so that it will be ,pre easier and cheaper for the team. Another thing its nice to know that each day the progress of the project is continuously improving.
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:25:24 PM

Absolutely right buddy, we are all wishing for the listing but we also know the huge funds needed for it. Hopefully they can find  cheaper and stable exchange site. In the other side I am very positive that this all shall pass the project will able to be listed and success will be available soom.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 11:29:49 PM

They have really been quite for a while now maybe the market affected them but I think it will be best if they make a release of any update based on their project also i think tokensale is over but is still saying ico is live. Is the ico extended?

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:00:19 AM

Those coins are literally pumped and dumped by shitcoin pumping groups. That's not exactly something you want to be done to a proper coin/token
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: