Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

I really want know what the Cargocoin team doing at this day. Well, maybe the crash make the silent.
I'm really afraid to assume what is happening in the team now because of such a fall in the market. I hope the developers will cope way with all the complex tasks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:10:15 PM

I really want know what the Cargocoin team doing at this day. Well, maybe the crash make the silent.
I'm really afraid to assume what is happening in the team now because of such a fall in the market. I hope the developers will cope way with all the complex tasks.

There's probably a circumstances that can be happen because of this continues drop of value of coins. Everyone is affected which it would caused some investors to be panic.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:22:12 PM

I think, the team are still in the right path because they are very optimistic with their product. Even if the market crashes, they don't afraid on it since they believe that their platform can become more useful someday and be one of the profitable kind of business.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:39:52 PM

It is not necessary to predict anything, you are absolutely right. It is only necessary to expect launch of the project and only then to do assessment.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:00:02 PM

There is still time for the project to more recognized especially on crypto forums. They need bigger sponsors or partners.
Im not sure if a bigger sponsor and partner is the best way to be recognized in the community since they dont have any funds for it yet.

They won't get a corporate sponsor especially right now when the crypto AND the real stocks market is down by a metric fucking ton and uncertainty is high

If they can manage both this features for easy access then it will be wonderful for both customers and investors.
Yes, agree. The features and some other additional information and developments of the project is  very important to gain and captivate the attentions and interest of the investors and supporters.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:01:52 PM

There is still time for the project to more recognized especially on crypto forums. They need bigger sponsors or partners.
Im not sure if a bigger sponsor and partner is the best way to be recognized in the community since they dont have any funds for it yet.

They won't get a corporate sponsor especially right now when the crypto AND the real stocks market is down by a metric fucking ton and uncertainty is high

If they can manage both this features for easy access then it will be wonderful for both customers and investors.
I think for Cargo it will make sense to have some kind of partnership or sponsor from the very beginning but since they dont seem to have one i think is ok for them Maybe they didnt plan on that either way i think maybe their private investment should settle this if they have one

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

It is normal to feel that way because of the market standing but it is better to think more positively to avoid worries to yourself and others. I know the team we're doing there best for the success of it. For now, the best thing that we can do to help is continue to give our support to them and be patient enough in waiting.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:45:42 PM

I think for Cargo it will make sense to have some kind of partnership or sponsor from the very beginning but since they dont seem to have one i think is ok for them Maybe they didnt plan on that either way i think maybe their private investment should settle this if they have one

It's been a long time since the project has started and I think they're having a hard time getting more support from some investors especially about the current situation which the market isn't good to make an investment.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:46:44 PM

Ithink that these statements that you mentioned are for a fact,but I think that there is a less chance for this working out so easily.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

It's been a long time since the project has started and I think they're having a hard time getting more support from some investors especially about the current situation which the market isn't good to make an investment.
You have a point mate, this is realy not a good time to invest right now but hopefully this struggles will be done and everything will be alright. I know this project will be a success but ut needs more patient and more understanding to achieve all the goals and objectives of the project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:00:54 AM

How much funds is necessary to collect for achievement a hard cap? Or this information is hidden? It would be desirable to know this figure precisely.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:30:47 AM

How much funds is necessary to collect for achievement a hard cap? Or this information is hidden? It would be desirable to know this figure precisely.
If i don't have any mistakes, they make the hard cap around 5.5 millions dollars (follow icobench).
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:35:36 AM

Yes, it is so dangerous for investor, honestly. We need the full information about new features or news update of project.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:36:43 AM

Yes, it is so dangerous for investor, honestly. We need the full information about new features or news update of project.
now the market is being destroyed and there may be many projects that are having difficulty developing their projects because of the problem of the BTC price so I think CARGO is still constrained due to the always RED market

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:45:41 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 03:56:17 AM by steampunkz

If i don't have any mistakes, they make the hard cap around 5.5 millions dollars (follow icobench).

As I know its 5.5 Million is pretty low and cannot be the hardcap because they already reach the soft cap sale of Cargo coin that's 5 Million USD I guess? The correct answer for that is 55 Millions US dollars right?

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:52:47 AM

Its not the hard Cap mate, that's only soft cap minimum you can view the official website to learn more.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:00:16 AM

Its not the hard Cap mate, that's only soft cap minimum you can view the official website to learn more.

That's correct, As minimum of company or project there should be more than 10 Million USD to be able to establish and develop all requiring plans.

DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:06:09 AM

Pretty sure the info is public but as far as I remember from the comments people have asked here atleast the hard cap is a long long way away (like 10x soft)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:09:34 AM

Ithink that these statements that you mentioned are for a fact,but I think that there is a less chance for this working out so easily.

I like how everyone is missing out on the entire freakin context of what I said. I literally said they wont get a sponsor and everyone talking of sponsors as a feature
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:13:06 AM

That's correct, As minimum of company or project there should be more than 10 Million USD to be able to establish and develop all requiring plans.
There are also lots of 10 million USD but I am sure, of course, that the project team has planned something in order to develop the project even further and the important thing is we wait patiently and keep up with the news

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: