Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:41:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 06:47:48 AM

There are also lots of 10 million USD but I am sure, of course, that the project team has planned something in order to develop the project even further and the important thing is we wait patiently and keep up with the news
Yeah, indeed. I'm pretty sure the 10 million usd will be kept in the eth wallet of the developer and I hope the funds will be used carefully.

They already have the road map which everything is already been planned. Definitely, the team needs to used the funds for the development of the project because this is their main purpose.

They already reach softcap so it means they have enough budget or funds to be able to support the project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:54:57 AM

There are also lots of 10 million USD but I am sure, of course, that the project team has planned something in order to develop the project even further and the important thing is we wait patiently and keep up with the news
Yeah, indeed. I'm pretty sure the 10 million usd will be kept in the eth wallet of the developer and I hope the funds will be used carefully.

They already have the road map which everything is already been planned. Definitely, the team needs to used the funds for the development of the project because this is their main purpose.

This will be a good enough funds for the team to further more improvements and developments until the ICO has been achieved.

Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

How much funds is necessary to collect for achievement a hard cap? Or this information is hidden? It would be desirable to know this figure precisely.

Pretty sure the info is public but as far as I remember from the comments people have asked here atleast the hard cap is a long long way away (like 10x soft)

This will always be hard to the team because 55 Millions is not that joke to achieve especially today because of the fall of cryptos.
That is the challenge of the team to strive and work hard just to reach the hard cap. But, since they achieved the soft cap it is quite possible also that they can reach the hard cap everything will be followed according to their road map.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:33:44 PM

They already reach softcap so it means they have enough budget or funds to be able to support the project.
Not to support the project, but develop the project. We, as an investor have the opportunity to invest, to support the project, not develop.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:06:21 PM

If really at team there are true professionals, then it will affect well right now and they will be able to solve the current problems.
Indeed. Most of the project doesn't have a true professional, they are professional who lied to people about their professionality. This one is a unique one.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

Yes. They already have good funds for the betterment of their project in which will give them more advantage. They also made arrangements in some exchanges so that by the time the token sales will end, the tokens can still be bought in there.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

If really at team there are true professionals, then it will affect well right now and they will be able to solve the current problems.
Indeed. Most of the project doesn't have a true professional, they are professional who lied to people about their professionality. This one is a unique one.

Well, they have to prove that they could possibly work professionally. I didn't see some uniqueness about the platform but only an innovation which it needs to be done with so much effort.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

Well, they have to prove that they could possibly work professionally. I didn't see some uniqueness about the platform but only an innovation which it needs to be done with so much effort.
These guys have recently started their work, I think they still have time to show their professionalism. Let's give them a little more time, they will definitely show their best.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:41:27 PM

How much funds is necessary to collect for achievement a hard cap? Or this information is hidden? It would be desirable to know this figure precisely.

Pretty sure the info is public but as far as I remember from the comments people have asked here atleast the hard cap is a long long way away (like 10x soft)

This will always be hard to the team because 55 Millions is not that joke to achieve especially today because of the fall of cryptos.
That is the challenge of the team to strive and work hard just to reach the hard cap. But, since they achieved the soft cap it is quite possible also that they can reach the hard cap everything will be followed according to their road map.
Well if you are the team behind this project, you should already be at least happy with the good outcome of the token sales since you already reached the softcap.
Indeed, by reaching the softcap it is certainly a good achievement for a team that has worked hard but I am sure that the team will try even harder to reach the hardcap, we will look at the future

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:48:34 PM

These guys have recently started their work, I think they still have time to show their professionalism. Let's give them a little more time, they will definitely show their best.
they are already showing their excellent work. The soft cap is already assembled, after some time a hard cap will be assembled. I think it can talk about the professionalism of the team, is not it?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

they are already showing their excellent work. The soft cap is already assembled, after some time a hard cap will be assembled. I think it can talk about the professionalism of the team, is not it?
Yes they are, they are very precise and accurate with the latest details that they were sharing in the public specialy to the community and investors. Hopefully after the successif softcap and hard cap will be a huge success and this will be a great opportunity for the project to reach goals and success.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

Yes they are, they are very precise and accurate with the latest details that they were sharing in the public specialy to the community and investors. Hopefully after the successif softcap and hard cap will be a huge success and this will be a great opportunity for the project to reach goals and success.
If they are reaching hardcap and softcap as per their plan that is a way for the project to ultimately celebrate where huge investors are awaiting and it is all the dedicated contribution from strong team behind to reach the target.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:34:36 PM

Right, everyone was scared to invest when btc was down, now it's continually growing, the investors are back to crypto!
I agree with you, BTC now have big crash and no one know what will happen with out altcoin system at this time?
This is totally natural to happen periodically as all the crypto are dependent and co related to each other.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:12:57 PM

Right, everyone was scared to invest when btc was down, now it's continually growing, the investors are back to crypto!
I agree with you, BTC now have big crash and no one know what will happen with out altcoin system at this time?
This is totally natural to happen periodically as all the crypto are dependent and co related to each other.

That is right, probably many of us are affected with the crashed especially those big investors. This is going to test our faith in holding and I think we can experience until this year end.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:00:36 PM

That is right, probably many of us are affected with the crashed especially those big investors. This is going to test our faith in holding and I think we can experience until this year end.
It's totally hard to predict the future in here but I'm hoping for the team Cargocoin will still be in the right direction towards it's success. Even if they have experiencing difficulties because of the market situation, they need to do all their best so that the platform will fully developed.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

It's totally hard to predict the future in here but I'm hoping for the team Cargocoin will still be in the right direction towards it's success. Even if they have experiencing difficulties because of the market situation, they need to do all their best so that the platform will fully developed.
If the team us strong in eradicating the difficulties by figuring out the right plan and rootcause for every area then it will be easy to find possibilities for reaching the expected plan.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:19:02 PM

If the team us strong in eradicating the difficulties by figuring out the right plan and rootcause for every area then it will be easy to find possibilities for reaching the expected plan.

I agree with you, that is why it is very important to have a well experienced team so that it is easy for them to work in a said project. They are always ready to whatever circumstanses they may encounter and they will not feel worried. For sure having those kind of members will make their plan reachable.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:24:59 PM

Totally true, no one can predict nor give us the guarantee that this project will be a success, but with the great hardships and dedication of the project team members everything will be favorable in their plans and goals. Circumstances and issues are just spices along the road of success.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

I agree with you, that is why it is very important to have a well experienced team so that it is easy for them to work in a said project. They are always ready to whatever circumstanses they may encounter and they will not feel worried. For sure having those kind of members will make their plan reachable.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:17:23 PM

I think their community engagement is rather poor than what we are expecting they really should improve on the community both here and telegram More update are needed even in the form of news and what the team have currently achieved impact even exchange listing is a good news

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: